Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    This just means white people can sue construction managers who don't supply sunscreen.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Your missing the point if you chalk this up to "not being able to keep up"
    No I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone the Crow View Post
    No I'm not.
    so... gogo white people, super soldier master race?

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    so... gogo white people, super soldier master race?
    Hardly. If anything, "gogo people-who-aren't-whiny-cunts-complaining-about-the-role-they-voluntarily-chose-to-enroll-in-but-demand-special-treatment-because-their-lawyer-said-they-could-get-a-free-payday-for-idiotic-reasons," super soldier master race.

The only people bringing up race are, well, people like you.

Don't have what it takes to keep up with literally everyone else? Then you don't have what it takes especially in the military. You sure as shit do NOT deserve free money.

You might as well have fat guys signing up then complaining about how the military isn't taking their shitty health into account when doing, well, even basic fucking training. Yay free money for fat people! Ditto for the disabled, those with frail builds, and so on and so forth. They all deserve free money from the military! Yayayay!

It's ridiculous.

Damn, and I thought the U.S. army babies people. This is a whole new level of stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Damn, and I thought the U.S. army babies people. This is a whole new level of stupidity
    It's okay though. It's a British thing, so it's clearly sophisticated, intuitive, and the proper way to do everything. But if the exact same story came out of the United States, every single Brit would be losing their shit about how idiotic the U.S. is. Guaranteed.

Deleted
    It's okay though. It's a British thing, so it's clearly sophisticated, intuitive, and the proper way to do everything. But if the exact same story came out of the United States, every single Brit would be losing their shit about how idiotic the U.S. is. Guaranteed.
    If the story was from the US then nothing would get changed, the British MOD have changed the recruitment requirements to stop this very thing happening ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    If the story was from the US then nothing would get changed, the British MOD have changed the recruitment requirements to stop this very thing happening ever again.
    See, case in point. The story has absolutely nothing to do with the United States, but this guy is still bitching about the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    It's kind of silly though.

Did he have the same gear? The same training?

Did he alert his CoC that he felt his hands were getting too cold?

I served in Alaska for 3 years and routinely went on field exercises when it was -40 Fahrenheit.

Black soldiers went on the same excersions. Never once saw them bitch because of skin color.

Honestly, I think this guy is being a bitch. An opportunistic bitch.

Hardly. If anything, "gogo people-who-aren't-whiny-cunts-complaining-about-the-role-they-voluntarily-chose-to-enroll-in-but-demand-special-treatment-because-their-lawyer-said-they-could-get-a-free-payday-for-idiotic-reasons," super soldier master race.

The only people bringing up race are, well, people like you.

Don't have what it takes to keep up with literally everyone else? Then you don't have what it takes especially in the military. You sure as shit do NOT deserve free money.

You might as well have fat guys signing up then complaining about how the military isn't taking their shitty health into account when doing, well, even basic fucking training. Yay free money for fat people! Ditto for the disabled, those with frail builds, and so on and so forth. They all deserve free money from the military! Yayayay!

It's ridiculous.
    So you don't think it's patently ridiculous not to have troops that are way better adapted to warmer climates, even if that means you can't use them for a winter war in Russia?

See, case in point. The story has absolutely nothing to do with the United States, but this guy is still bitching about the United States.
    Rich is fond of the U.S.

Deleted
    No, no, no.
    You can't have equality and extra treatment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    It's kind of silly though.

Did he have the same gear? The same training?

Did he alert his CoC that he felt his hands were getting too cold?

I served in Alaska for 3 years and routinely went on field exercises when it was -40 Fahrenheit.

Black soldiers went on the same excersions. Never once saw them bitch because of skin color.

Honestly, I think this guy is being a bitch. An opportunistic bitch.
    Yeah he is being a bitch and now all the other potential commonwealth troops are suffering for his greed, thousands of potential recruits have had their hopes of joining the British Military dashed because of the new policy changes.

So you don't think it's patently ridiculous not to have troops that are way better adapted to warmer climates, even if that means you can't use them for a winter war in Russia?
    I suppose that you're talking about creating branches of soldiers which specialize to a specific climate?

Its actually a bit of a fact that darker skinned people cannot handle the cold as well. The lighter skin is more of a mutation to allow for more vitamin D absorption in lower sunlight environments, it really doesn't have much to do with temperature because then you'd assume the opposite.

People from hotter environments tend to be taller and have longer limbs/fingers (Even the ones that are short). The reason is because it increases surface area which allows heat to dissipate more rapidly, which of course is a disadvantage if you're in a cold environment.

If they chose to have specialized troops, sure, that'd be a great idea.

But they don't. Everyone goes through the same training, and has the same expectations. If they can't keep up, they should be kicked or sent somewhere else. They do not deserve to get a free payday just for washing out.

Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    No, no, no.
    You can't have equality and extra treatment.
    Of course you can! You just have to be anything other than white male

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    I suppose that you're talking about creating branches of soldiers which specialize to a specific climate?
    Why not? Biologically, they are adapted to different climate zones. By treating them all the same, they have ruined a perfectly useful hot climate soldier by trying to make him run at -30°C. You wouldn't commit that mistake for any kind of tool, machine or animal. It's wasteful.

10+ Year Old Account
    -30 will freeze anyone if they're not properly equipped. Doesn't seem to be a race issue to me.

Deleted
    Why not? Biologically, they are adapted to different climate zones. By treating them all the same, they have ruined a perfectly useful hot climate soldier by trying to make him run at -30°C. You wouldn't commit that mistake for any kind of tool, machine or animal. It's wasteful.
    If we did that then the British Army would barely be able to field a single Battalion to hot climates, there are just not enough blacks to go around.