Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    If Solrock and Lunatone don't get a new forme, or a Mega Evo, and maybe some from of involvement/relevance in the story line, then I will be sorely disappointed in GF.
    A while ago I made a list of all Moon/Sun related Pokemon:

Clefable: It's evolutionary line is stated to be from the moon and he fairy typing added in 6th gen was enough to catapult it to OU staple.

Ninetails: It's hidden ability is Drought, so it is possible as it relates to the sun, but probably the least likely on this list.

Noctowl: This evolutionary line is only found in the wild at night, cause you know...they're owls. So it wouldn't be surprising if it did get a mega in Pokemon Moon

Bellosom: It evolves with a Sun Stone and many of it's Pokedex entries mention it as well, including it's Gold and Heart Gold entries which state that it's dance is actually a ritual to summon the Sun.

Sunflora: It is a sunflower and all of the pokedex entries mention the sun

Espeon/Umbreon: The Sun Pokemon and Moonlight Pokemon respectively, their method of evolution was used to introduce the new mechanic in gen 2 of day/night cycles.

Lugia/Ho-Oh: Lugia is the guardian of the sea and is said to control the ocean currents, similar to how the moon influences them. Ho-Oh, while more of a stretch, is the Rainbow Pokemon and rainbows are caused by sunlight refracting off of water in the air. Sorta have to include Ho-Oh with Lugia though as they are a pair.

Solrock/Lunatone: The obvious pick, they are literally the sun and moon

Deoxys: Another extraterrestrial pokemon

Cherrim: It changes forms in sunlight with it's ability and all of it's pokedex entries also mention it.

Cressealia: The Lunar Pokemon

Darkrai: It is active during the new moon.

Beheeyem: Another evolutionary line of aliens like Clefable, so it wouldn't be out of nowhere if it got a mega.

Volcarona: Another pokemon referred to as the Sun Pokemon, it's fire literally replaced the sun after a large volcanic eruption spewed ash into the air. Fittingly, in Blaze Black/Volt White, hacks of BW, it's ability is Drought.

Heliolisk: It evolves with the sun stone, it's name comes from the greek word for sun, and it gets the ability Solar Power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting sick of trying to get Uxie to spawn. I have the other two, but not it. I tried even changing the time on the 3DS to when it supposedly spawns, but it still didn't.

Also, getting evolution stones in ORAS is super stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I tried even changing the time on the 3DS to when it supposedly spawns, but it still didn't.
    When you change the time on your 3DS you stop clock-based events form happening for 48 hrs after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    When you change the time on your 3DS you stop clock-based events form happening for 48 hrs after that.
    Oh, that's lame. Still though, an hour time limit each day is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Oh, that's lame. Still though, an hour time limit each day is stupid.
    Yup, I hated the random island spawns. Took me over a year before I found the island with the TM for Substitute.

Yup, I hated the random island spawns. Took me over a year before I found the island with the TM for Substitute.
    Don't scare me, I've started to finally enjoy ORAS and just to think about having to hunt for such basic stuff is frightening...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibúeanor View Post
    Don't scare me, I've started to finally enjoy ORAS and just to think about having to hunt for such basic stuff is frightening...
    What i did is just transver pokemon to other version with pokebank and learned them there.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibúeanor View Post
    Enjoy ORAS? Well, there's your problem...

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    What i did is just transver pokemon to other version with pokebank and learned them there.
    Yeah have been doing that so far, fortunately got most of TM in Y. Still, am lazy bum ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Enjoy ORAS? Well, there's your problem...
    Touché!

15+ Year Old Account

Super effective!

10+ Year Old Account
    That middle Dugtrio head likes what it sees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

15+ Year Old Account
    You could say he's dig(lett)in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    That middle Dugtrio head likes what it sees.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    A while ago I made a list of all Moon/Sun related Pokemon:

Clefable: It's evolutionary line is stated to be from the moon and he fairy typing added in 6th gen was enough to catapult it to OU staple.

Ninetails: It's hidden ability is Drought, so it is possible as it relates to the sun, but probably the least likely on this list.

Noctowl: This evolutionary line is only found in the wild at night, cause you know...they're owls. So it wouldn't be surprising if it did get a mega in Pokemon Moon

Bellosom: It evolves with a Sun Stone and many of it's Pokedex entries mention it as well, including it's Gold and Heart Gold entries which state that it's dance is actually a ritual to summon the Sun.

Sunflora: It is a sunflower and all of the pokedex entries mention the sun

Espeon/Umbreon: The Sun Pokemon and Moonlight Pokemon respectively, their method of evolution was used to introduce the new mechanic in gen 2 of day/night cycles.

Lugia/Ho-Oh: Lugia is the guardian of the sea and is said to control the ocean currents, similar to how the moon influences them. Ho-Oh, while more of a stretch, is the Rainbow Pokemon and rainbows are caused by sunlight refracting off of water in the air. Sorta have to include Ho-Oh with Lugia though as they are a pair.

Solrock/Lunatone: The obvious pick, they are literally the sun and moon

Deoxys: Another extraterrestrial pokemon

Cherrim: It changes forms in sunlight with it's ability and all of it's pokedex entries also mention it.

Cressealia: The Lunar Pokemon

Darkrai: It is active during the new moon.

Beheeyem: Another evolutionary line of aliens like Clefable, so it wouldn't be out of nowhere if it got a mega.

Volcarona: Another pokemon referred to as the Sun Pokemon, it's fire literally replaced the sun after a large volcanic eruption spewed ash into the air. Fittingly, in Blaze Black/Volt White, hacks of BW, it's ability is Drought.

Heliolisk: It evolves with the sun stone, it's name comes from the greek word for sun, and it gets the ability Solar Power.
    That is one hell of a list. It's pretty well done, too.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

I just found this today:

Very impressive work.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnophobia View Post
    I just found this today:

Very impressive work.
    Utter madness.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just found this today:

Very impressive work.
    Amazeballs! Love that the artist did color variations. WTB large canvas print!

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Amazeballs! Love that the artist did color variations. WTB large canvas print!
    The first link in the description takes you to a webpage where he is selling posters of this, if that's any help. I'm heavily considering getting one myself.

15+ Year Old Account
    The first link in the description takes you to a webpage where he is selling posters of this, if that's any help. I'm heavily considering getting one myself.
    Yea, I seen the posters. I just like having canvas prints. I might break down and buy the poster.

I need a 6th member for my storymode ORAS team.

Sceptile, Camerupt, Swellow, Tentacruel, and Manectric.