Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The game doesn't force you.
    Except with skinner boxes.

Conditioning players to do something the devs want them to do is not far away from forcing.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Except with skinner boxes.

Conditioning players to do something the devs want them to do is not far away from forcing.
    Skinner boxes? Could you explain?
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saracens View Post
    https://rymsblog.wordpress.com/2015/...a-skinner-box/

There's probably going to be more time efficient ways to get gear. Like, ya know, farming mythic+ dungeons. And crafted gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Not going to lie, I'm familiar with what a Skinner box is, I was so WoW-centric in thought I assumed you meant from the profession. I'm a bit worried about myself now.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawmerax View Post
    there we go

It's the new buzzword, primarily used by those who are skeptic with Legion.

Deleted
    Build incoming gals and lads!

Server shutdown. New build hype!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Conditioning you to do something. In this conext, conditioning you to go for the routes that give you the best gear quickest way possible(Mythic stuff, LFR if you need to so on and so forth).

Course since every person is different with different mindsets, you aren't technically forced.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    It's the new buzzword, primarily used by those who are skeptic with Legion.
    The best buzzword in recent days is "entitlement." TBH that's the first time I've seen someone on here reference Skinner.

Did somebody say Server Shutdown?

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/Zorbrix/status/723193307338166273

Deleted
    Not going to lie, I'm familiar with what a Skinner box is, I was so WoW-centric in thought I assumed you meant from the profession. I'm a bit worried about myself now.
    Sorry then. But probably still my conclusions in that post are interesting for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    And again, considering this will not drop weapons (Which is the one slot you will want to update ASAP), will not drop trinkets or will drop pure-stat trinkets (which are most likely inferior to a good raid trinket from a previous tier) and will drop non-set items (which means dropping last tier set for nothing) you don't have a reason to do this. Raiders will wear their sets, use their raiding trinkets and try to keep 4p while having as many legendaries as possible. The advantage from doing this will be non-existant. Maybe the few people who can reach 2.7k+ now and are mythic raiders might get bracers or a necklace that is better than their raiding gear for a couple of weeks. Maybe.
    I'm would assume he's talking about launch so the "previous 4p, trinkets etc" you say are kinda irrelevant. Getting a mythic ilvl chest/legs/helmet or even a pure stat trinket can be a rather big boost and I wouldn't be surprised if WF guilds would choose to go that way.

All this discussion is pointless though in a way, seeing as in WoD the seasons opened along with raids so you barely get anything from doing it.

Aw yiss. New build time.

The best buzzword in recent days is "entitlement." TBH that's the first time I've seen someone on here reference Skinner.
    I've seen it used around 5-6 times in the last week or 10 days so I assumed it was their buzzword.

And Blizzard grant unto us a new build!

Quote Originally Posted by FenixAU View Post
    Aw yiss. New build time.
    Are you hyped now, Mr Fenix?