Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I almost took the bait.
    The lore section is very special today.

OT: They should do it using only alliance lore characters, like human centipede made out of varian, jaina anduin and velen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    I think that would be more of a Lich Quee... I mean Sylvanas thing
    She's not the one raising mindless ghouls, looking at you Ebon Blade...

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I think that would be more of a Lich Quee... I mean Sylvanas thing
    The sad part is that you spent time coming up with that response. The forsaken actually care about having free will
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    The sad part is that you spent time coming up with that response. The forsaken actually care about having free will
    But sylvanus is evul !!! L1ch qu33n !!!! iM ALience and me so mad abut evil elv-women !!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    But sylvanus is evul !!! L1ch qu33n !!!! iM ALience and me so mad abut evil elv-women !!!!
    You know, i kind of blame Blizzard for that, i mean... she does look like the bad guy from the Alliance perspective and having in mind that many things that show that she's not the evil bitch everyone call her out as, is not in the game but in a book or somewhere else (Like you wouldn't know that Gilneas is not her fault, but you actually have to look for it)

Note: Well the Worgen intro makes her as the big villain (but that's the point, to make it seen, at least for the Worgens, that she's a bitch -a reason to hate her-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no he's been converted
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Her clothes make me don't take her serious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    You know, i kind of blame Blizzard for that, i mean... she does look like the bad guy from the Alliance perspective and having in mind that many things that show that she's not the evil bitch everyone call her out as, is not in the game but in a book or somewhere else (Like you wouldn't know that Gilneas is not her fault, but you actually have to look for it)

Note: Well the Worgen intro makes her as the big villain (but that's the point, to make it seen, at least for the Worgens, that she's a bitch -a reason to hate her-)
    They need to put a disclaimer "There are two sides to each coin" everytime they make any alliance lore. And some kind of helping character that can explain hard words.

Oh no he's been converted
    "Tears and butthurt of thousands whining alliance fanboys flows through me. I. AM. UNSTOPPABLE."

Her clothes make me don't take her serious.
    k

It doesn't matter really, whether she had orders or not. The invasion of Gilneas is on her. Besides, when Garrosh ordered her explicitly to not use the plague, suddenly it was okay to ignore orders from the warchief?

From Gilneas' point of view she -is- the villain, evil or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    It doesn't matter really, whether she had orders or not. The invasion of Gilneas is on her. Besides, when Garrosh ordered her explicitly to not use the plague, suddenly it was okay to ignore orders from the warchief?

From Gilneas' point of view she -is- the villain, evil or not.
    The problem is, the forsaken were not ordered too, they were forced to, if they did not they would have been killed by Garrosh (they were between the sword and the wall)

Note: and yes, from Gilneas point of view, the Forsakens are the villains, there's no debate there

The problem is, the forsaken were not ordered too, they were forced to, if they did not they would have been killed by Garrosh (they were between the sword and the wall)
    Like Garrosh could have afforded a civil war at such a crucial point in time

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... he didn't care, cause he knew that the Forsaken couldn't stand against him, in the end, his plan was to have the Forsaken killed by the alliance cause they were not part of his "perfect" Horde

10+ Year Old Account
    Does garrosh planning to wipe a race out really surprise you?
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Does garrosh planning to wipe a race out really surprise you?
    His plan was stupid. If you really want to wipe a race out, you use candy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    His plan was stupid. If you really want to wipe a race out, you use candy.
    I'm sure this is another shitty anime reference
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    I'm sure this is another shitty anime reference
    Nope. You flood the food supplies of a race with candy until most of them become fat, impotent and suffer diabetes and then all you have to do is waiting.

Deleted
    I hated that bitch even back then in Warcraft 3 I'm not alliance heavy fanboy... kinda

10+ Year Old Account
    God, wouldn't that be a fucked up leg of the class campaign? Imagine four horsemen but instead of warriors to raise into death you're looking for civvies and children to skin and mutilate.

3/10, actually would not enjoy this at all.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hated that bitch even back then in Warcraft 3 I'm not alliance heavy fanboy... kinda
    Yup i mean she is soooo evul !!! Bad P3rson !!!

Deleted
    Yup i mean she is soooo evul !!! Bad P3rson !!!
    http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=196557