Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Your the only one.

100/90 Lock. 100/70 Rogue. Having multiple classes isn't something I usually do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, not at all.

I have duplicate classes between Horde and Alliance (and some duplication in-faction but on different servers) including several at the cap of the same classes.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I have like three lvl 100 paladins, and considering making another one... I've tried something completely different, I have a lvl 100 warlock, and a lvl 90 rogue, but I just don't like them very much... I prefer the heavy armored melee types. I have a lvl 100 death knight too and it's great. Still wanna level a warrior.

Anyway, is there anyone else with two or more of the same class? And which one?
    I have a number of level 100 paladins on various servers that were leveled and used solely as guild placeholders in case I wanted to move there.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

7 lvl 100 and 1 lvl 90 hunter here. lol

Anyway, is there anyone else with two or more of the same class? And which one?
    5 Priests at different levels on different servers.

Apart from that, I have the same classes in both factions which I do not count.

I have 4 level 100 priests.

So, yes, apparently I am a masochist.

Deleted
    6 x100 whorelocks. Ok.

Deleted
    I have 2 guildies that both play only 1 class

A rogue that has 4 rogues at lvl 100 , and 1 dk at 100

A druid that has 7 druids lvl 100 and some other classes

Nah, not the only one...I have Multiple Rogues on Multiple Realms.
    8 rogues in total,2 different realms.
    Farming,Spec testing...tweaking my rotation practice...I just prefer the rogue class.
    Last edited by enragedgorilla; 2016-04-21 at 06:25 PM.

Stood in the Fire LegendaryDude's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Some, if they know me, will confirm this I bet. At my highest, I had 23 lvl 90 Paladins (In total, 57 Paladins). That is my highest amount
    Look man, i get being an altoholic, but this is just retarded. You're like that guy that listened to Linkin Parks "In The End" for 56.000 times because "he doesn't like other songs".

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    The only good reasons to have multiples of classes, especially in Legion, would to have different race/class combos or crafting purposes and want to be the same class.

Anything else, you are crazy for wasting character slots.
    Ofcourse they're different races, lol. I'm obviously not gonna make four human paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    i just cannot lvl 2 or more characters of the same class, i just get bored because i already know how to play with it.
    That's exactly why I like it. I know paladin through and through, it feels so natural to play. Whereas if I try to play mage or warlock, it feels so awkward. I really did give it a fair chance and couldn't get used to it.

3 x Lvl 100 Female Undead Demonology Warlock (yup, the three are demo... And the three are named the same)
    2 x Lvl 100 Male Dwarf DKs (DKs are dwarves so it took less time to play Alliance for leveling)... One Blood and one Unholy
    3 x Lvl 100 Male Undead Protection Warrior (yup, three tanks).
    1 x Lvl 100 Male Goblin Subtle Rogue

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryDude View Post
    Look man, i get being an altoholic, but this is just retarded. You're like that guy that listened to Linkin Parks "In The End" for 56.000 times because "he doesn't like other songs".
    Not really. Was just a development. In Wrath it all started. I had 3 Alliance and 2 Horde Paladins, one for PvP and one for PvE on each faction, the 5th was for testing speccs and builds. It just developed on wards because I like the class, and because it's so easy. Just like monks and druids are so easy too. It just became a thing. Hehe.

And on the side, 'In the End' was an okay song, but not good enough for the replay button.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I have two death knights. I'll likely also have two demon hunters (if I like their playstyle).
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Am I the only one with multiples of one class
    Yes, you are a unique snowflake just like mommy keeps telling you.

I also have three lvl 100 paladins (and three lvl 100 rogues, and two lvl 100 shamans, and a few other solitary 100s.)
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

7+ Year Old Account
    I have all alliance classes at level 100 on one server. On my horde server I'm trying to do the same thing.There I only have 2 at level 100, the rest are in their 90's. I do have 3 hunters in total, I finally decided to level my vanilla hunter that I stopped playing in TBC for sh*ts and giggles.
    "Love all, trust a few,do wrong to none."

Only way I have multiples of a class is because I used my boosts on Alliance characters, in case I wanna go experience some of their story and what not.

But I do know that my guild master has a load of priests. She really likes priests apparently... :P

I knew a guy that had like 4 max level paladins.

I myself don't level more then one of each class, with the exception of pre-faction change or on other servers.

Infractions: 2