Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I would expect raid sets to be insane for one simply reason. World of Diablo. They need to counterbalance legendaries. At some point people will face the decision to drop 4p for a legendary that dropped for them and this should be a very hard decision; 2p and 4p should be worth near 2 legendaries each otherwise later in the xpac when people have grinded them out, they won't care for tier otherwise.
    Aren't most of the legendarys on non-set slots like necks, boots, wrists and gloves? That'd nullify the potential decision between legendary and set bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Aren't most of the legendarys on non-set slots like necks, boots, wrists and gloves? That'd nullify the potential decision between legendary and set bonus.
    Nah they're all over the place I'm pretty sure. Think I saw Shoulders and Legs previously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I would expect raid sets to be insane for one simply reason. World of Diablo. They need to counterbalance legendaries. At some point people will face the decision to drop 4p for a legendary that dropped for them and this should be a very hard decision; 2p and 4p should be worth near 2 legendaries each otherwise later in the xpac when people have grinded them out, they won't care for tier otherwise.

From what I have seen all legendaries are specifically not pieces of gear usually associated with tier sets unless I am mistaken nearly all of them were boots bracers or necklaces or rings or cloacks

10+ Year Old Account
    and gloves I believe too. Pretty dumb imo considering how there's tier pieces that get used in the same slots.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    Also dont think its much of a choice as they did say the item level of legendaries will scale till the end of the expansion whereas teir will not but the jury is still very much out on both those fronts

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-legion-alpha

Thread about someone doing world raid quest and getting mythic gear Ilvl. Sadly has no screens for proof but sounds somwhat legit and interresting. Maybe someone wants to checkout.

EDIT: Ok sry - two days old, but at least havent seen this topic in here i believe

Quote Originally Posted by Gorkfang View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-legion-alpha

Thread about someone doing world raid quest and getting mythic gear Ilvl. Sadly has no screens for proof but sounds somwhat legit and interresting. Maybe someone wants to checkout.
    Mate, considering I got this from heroic black rook hold (though I'm considering/hoping it's a bug with the scaling loot, for it to go quite this high):

Nothing would surprise me.

Hmm now that i am thinking about it, i remember they said something like "You can get highest Ilvl-Loot everywhere, but at a higher rate depending an what content you do" Seems like i repressed this till now.

Hmm now that i am thinking about it, i remember they said something like "You can get highest Ilvl-Loot everywhere, but at a higher rate depending an what content you do" Seems like i repressed this till now.
    I have no memory of this.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    I have no memory of this.
    It was in the context of legendaries. Post from Tom Chilton.

Something along the lines of 'legendaries can drop anywhere, but greater chance the higher the difficulty of the content'.

Edit:

'They can come from anywhere, with more difficult content having a higher likelihood of dropping them (for equivalent time spent).'
    - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742424691#5

It'll be interesting to see how the legendaries evolve over the expac. I believe they said that at the start we could only equip 1 at a time and they'd raise the amount over time but keep it limited to a "small number".

Yeah someone on reddit actually posted the blizzcon clip of them saying that the other day. I had forgotten it too, but he def says that every item has a chance of scaling to mythic quality.

Here the clip: https://youtu.be/YMCFSDWPNa4?t=3260

Deleted
    Yes, we still dont know which legendaries will be BOE/BOP, world drops or zone drops, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Yes, we still dont know which legendaries will be BOE/BOP, world drops or zone drops, etc.
    Guarantee there won't be BoE legendaries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixAU View Post
    Guarantee there won't be BoE legendaries.
    Doubt this very much.

Hyped to try out the new Blood DK changes, some of the changes seem pretty OP

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post

Yeah someone on reddit actually posted the blizzcon clip of them saying that the other day. I had forgotten it too, but he def says that every item has a chance of scaling to mythic quality.

Here the clip: https://youtu.be/YMCFSDWPNa4?t=3260
    Was looking for this vid now, but other people always tend to be faster than me :P

OT: This system could work out quite well, but it rises and falls with the rate on different content that these max lvl item drop.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Doubt this very much.
    You can look for yourself

http://legion.wowhead.com/items=4?fi...66;crs=7;crv=0

I don't know where you got the impression they were making these BoE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    They're not making BoE legendary items.
    Yeah, since they also never made other good to OP world drops before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    You can look for yourself

http://legion.wowhead.com/items=4?fi...66;crs=7;crv=0

I don't know where you got the impression they were making these BoE.
    They talked about them being world / zone drops... some being boe, others bop. Its not that far fetched.

Taking their time posting the class feedback threads today.