Page 68 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    @Robo: Thinking I bussed Uggor? You either didn't pay attention at all yesterday or you believe there's one big scum team and you think I felt the need to gather unnecessary town credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    But I have to wonder if he'd play scum so badly -- I reference yesterday in particular.
    That hurts my feeling.

Deeeeeendrek - why'd you wanna pressure me. Indulge me

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    That hurts my feeling.
    Your feeling? Just the one feeling? I'm sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry...did I miss something that you did yesterday that would make what you said make sense? Keep in mind, I don't always remember everything that people have said or done... and in some cases I remember very little.

- - - Updated - - -

I bet Robo has a notification's box full of @Robozerim callouts.
    I'm doing a good job of clearing it out, or at least looking at them so they don't appear as new notifications.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Sorry...did I miss something that you did yesterday that would make what you said make sense? Keep in mind, I don't always remember everything that people have said or done... and in some cases I remember very little.
    I called Uggor scummy based on his reads list. I started the Uggor train. I discredited nearly every aspect of his claim. In effect, I guaranteed from the beginning that Uggor would get lynched. If there are two scum teams, you must think I'm an idiot. If there's one scum team, you must think I'm an idiot. I have no need to gather town credit. And I especially wouldn't do it at the cost of dwindling down my already small scum team (if there are two scum teams).

Your feeling? Just the one feeling? I'm sorry.
    It appreciates that.

On-topic... hm.
    @Catta, what's your current read on Xanjori? Aside from the whole part where he's Xanjori and you automatically want to kill/maim/lynch him?

I feel so ignored

Maybe I should try with @Dendrek

I'm doing a good job of clearing it out, or at least looking at them so they don't appear as new notifications.
    Note I said Robo and Robozerim. You aren't getting notifications from Robo. But he's getting lots of them thanks to you. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    It appreciates that.

On-topic... hm.
    @Catta, what's your current read on Xanjori? Aside from the whole part where he's Xanjori and you automatically want to kill/maim/lynch him?
    I think he's town but im not totally opposed to maim him just for the lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    I feel so ignored

Maybe I should try with @Dendrek
    *notices he's been summoned to the thread*
    *finds nothing worth responding to*
    *goes back to lurking*

*puts Catta back on ignore*

- - - Updated - - -

I was suspicious of you for a similar reason I was suspicious of Uggor. Your TPR claim was by no means a guarantee you are actually town. Especially since you never actually claimed what you are. The fact that your initial claim sounded like it was a role very similar to Largehorn's and Uggor's made me especially wary of trusting you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I called Uggor scummy based on his reads list. I started the Uggor train. I discredited nearly every aspect of his claim. In effect, I guaranteed from the beginning that Uggor would get lynched. If there are two scum teams, you must think I'm an idiot. If there's one scum team, you must think I'm an idiot. I have no need to gather town credit. And I especially wouldn't do it at the cost of dwindling down my already small scum team (if there are two scum teams).
    Some people are pretty hard core about busing, and given how bad his claim was, it's not far fetched to think he did the entire thing as a plan to be bused, maybe because people were suspicious of him already, or maybe because he was so busy he could barely play, I don't know. If it was pre-planned then it's hardly unlikely that he could have been bused. Additionally, we don't know the size of the teams, nor do we know which mafians belonged to which team. Let's look...

Crackle- claims to have not been in any QT thread with mafia and had a win condition where he could win with town. Decent chance he was telling the truth (though far from certain), so the mafia "teams" may not have dwindled with his loss.

Largehorn- I predict he was not on Uggor's team due to them having the same role.

Virothe- Could have been on the same team, may have not been.

It's entirely possible that Uggor's team was at full strength and as such could afford to bus. Even if it wasn't, it's still likely they only lost one person and still had some to spare.

Some people are pretty hard core about busing, and given how bad his claim was, it's not far fetched to think he did the entire thing as a plan to be bused, maybe because people were suspicious of him already, or maybe because he was so busy he could barely play, I don't know. If it was pre-planned then it's hardly unlikely that he could have been bused. Additionally, we don't know the size of the teams, nor do we know which mafians belonged to which team. Let's look...

Crackle- claims to have not been in any QT thread with mafia and had a win condition where he could win with town. Decent chance he was telling the truth (though far from certain), so the mafia "teams" may not have dwindled with his loss.

Largehorn- I predict he was not on Uggor's team due to them having the same role.

Virothe- Could have been on the same team, may have not been.

It's entirely possible that Uggor's team was at full strength and as such could afford to bus. Even if it wasn't, it's still likely they only lost one person and still had some to spare.
    Crackle's rolecard is another point against 2 mafias. Considering he wins with "the mafia". And not "a mafia".

Robo, you paint me as questionable because of the possibility I was bussing. If you're going to assume anytime a scum gets lynched, the person who started that train is bussing (especially if the one starting it was the main aggressor), you're going to have a really hard time actually finding scum.

It's ok to say "could have been bussing." But to give that possibility much credibility (anything more than "so let's not ignore that as a possibility") is itself very questionable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Crackle's rolecard is another point against 2 mafias. Considering he wins with "the mafia". And not "a mafia".
    If Cruelle is not color coding the mafias, he'd almost certainly not differentiate between them in their role cards.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's more to your suspicion than just that. I put forth that Uggor could have been purposely throwing himself under the bus, which somewhat lessens your vote against him (though not completely), and that you haven't voted against any other scum at all. If there's more than one team, you could easily be on the other team and still have a chance of being on Uggor's. It's not solely based on you potentially busing Uggor.

Also, on Uggor: If he felt the need to be bussed, choosing to have me do it is stupid. Again, I don't need town credit. Give it to someone on my team who can actually use it.

If you think there are two mafis, would Dupti then not have to be considered part of the opposing Mafia team to Uggor, and therefore todays lynch target?

There's more to your suspicion than just that. I put forth that Uggor could have been purposely throwing himself under the bus, which somewhat lessens your vote against him (though not completely), and that you haven't voted against any other scum at all. If there's more than one team, you could easily be on the other team and still have a chance of being on Uggor's. It's not solely based on you potentially busing Uggor.
    Also a terrible argument.

1) I voted on Crackle.

2) Very few people voted on other confirmed scum this game. There's only been 2 other confirmed scum this game.

3) Largehorn was confirmed scum because of Senna and Arlee. His lynch was a policy lynch. If you're going to argue anyone not on that lynch could be scum... You're not that bad, Robo. At least, I hope you're not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    If you think there are two mafis, would Dupti then not have to be considered part of the opposing Mafia team to Uggor, and therefore todays lynch target?
    Ummm...not necessarily? If dupti is scum (possible), then he's probably be on the other scum team, yes. Is there a particular reason that there being two scum teams means that dupti must be scum, though?