7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by megasus View Post
    Build 21531

Overview of new/updated art assets.

Check back later for updated maps.
    New timeless with new coins and probably new reward?
    http://builds.namcorestudio.com/imgp..._yellow-ls.png
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Addons are enabled, rejoice!

http://i.imgur.com/lQoMegu.jpg

Well that's new (talent glowy, char spreadsheet)

Quite a lot of map polishing in this build.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Wow lore.

Lern it breh

- - - Updated - - -

MED'AN

10chars
    Who unbanned you?

Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    Can we seriously only have one legendary equipped? That would be super stupid.
    Honestly, being able to have all of them would be ridiculously stupid, but I agree maybe one is a little too little. Two would be nice.

Can we seriously only have one legendary equipped? That would be super stupid.
    At first you are limited to one. Right now you can unlock an order Hall perk which allows you to equip two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    And this, ladies and gentleman, is the reason the majority of players may not have nice things.

Envious organized raiders.
    I think it's more that we want to be proportionately awarded to time, effort and ability. We want everyone to be awarded to time, effort and ability. Little Johnny Fuckstick in LFR deserves his LFR gear because he drools over his keyboard for 20 minutes and then bosses die at him. Carlos Casual in normal is working harder, playing with his friends and family guild. They wipe sometimes but they take manage to handle all the content at an appropriate pace for them, even though their warrior tank insists Shield Barrier is far better than shield block. Still, they try and deserve something for it.

I don't mind gladiator tier players getting mythic quality gear because gladiator tier players are fucking good. I'm leery about mythic dungeons rewarding raid level equipment because the content has to be fucking hard to make up for the logistical ease of 5 players compared to 20, but I'm not opposed to the idea.

I want good players to have good gear, not entitled bads to have the same stuff I do. Don't care about the source so long as it's sufficiently challenging.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Suramar City looks pretty much textured.. Court of Stars for sure ;p Whole map looks very finished actually

If they are gonna go Diablo, they have to do it right! All legendaries or riot!!!1!!11!

J/K but if I have random legendary drops the whole expansion, and I can only equip one, I'm gonna be pissed.
    If you can equip more than two, I guarantee you a lot more people will be pissed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viridiancity View Post
    I want good players to have good gear, not entitled bads to have the same stuff I do. Don't care about the source so long as it's sufficiently challenging.
    All those stereotypes. All that hatred for "Little Johnny Fuckstick" and "Carlos Casual".

I dont think blizzard should support your hateful envy for anyone who is able to get gear you want to own exclusively. You and your likes are just toxic.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Vocal minorities. THe majority will like getting more power.
    Yeah, I'm glad Blizzard realizes I'm right, and are seemingly stopping us at a maximum of two, at the very least early on.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    If you can equip more than two, I guarantee you a lot more people will be pissed.
    Yep, any more than two and it starts making gear irrelevant. Imagine if all you have is Set + Legendary + Artifact, so only real gear is Rings, since Trinket are obvious BiS also. 1 Legendary + 1 for the pain in the ass mission is more than enough.

Are there any notes for this build?

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    All those stereotypes. All that hatred for "Little Johnny Fuckstick" and "Carlos Casual".

I dont think blizzard should support your hateful envy for anyone who is able to get gear you want to own exclusively. You and your likes are just toxic.
    It's too bad they do then. Blizzard have historically been pretty clear about top level gear coming from top level content. They've expanded it to work with dungeons too - world content can never get hard enough to warrant mythic loot, and Blizzard realizes that.

And I don't even do mythic raids. Casuals don't need the best gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Are there any notes for this build?
    No design notes as yet.

No sign of datamining on Wowhead yet, MMO-C in progress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice to see Rym still thinks anyone who disagrees with him is hateful and entitled.
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

15+ Year Old Account
    158 music files added, but they're encrypted. Several interesting models, all but the trike are encrypted.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Grandork View Post
    Yep, any more than two and it starts making gear irrelevant. Imagine if all you have is Set + Legendary + Artifact, so only real gear is Rings, since Trinket are obvious BiS also. 1 Legendary + 1 for the pain in the ass mission is more than enough.
    Yep. That and farming would eventually become mandatory for a lot of people. The obvious is difficult around here.