"I don't like the changes you've made to this spell I previously liked, so you might as well get rid of it!" dramatic posts are kind of a dime-a-dozen on WoW forums. I'm probably guilty of this a few times myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Maleific View Post
    Basically, this is how I feel about GoSac in legion. Can't use command demon anymore, changed to damge proc. Just give us GoSyn and be done with it.
    Keep in mind that GoSyn is balanced for Demo at 30% because it's only buffing like a third of Demo's damage done. All the summoned pets don't benefit from it, and even taking Demonbolt those make up a large majority of the spec's damage sources. So if Destro got GoSyn it'd be a whimpy 10% buff version.

Oh Blizzard please, Do not remove the cast on moving of Dimensional Rift it just amazing have an opinion to do something besides Conflagrate.

Deleted
    Destro is boring as hell for me, it's like a fire mage the only difference is gathering soulshards to cast pyroblasts, havoc is not a particularly interesting skill

If we would have Demonic Leap I would jizz in my panties

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felpacino View Post
    If we would have Demonic Leap I would jizz in my panties
    Chaos Leap! You turn into a giant meteor of chaotic fire and smash into your target dealing huge chaos damage to it and everyone in 15yds around it. All the enemies withing 30yds ranged are stunned in awe for 5 seconds.

Actually... Chaos Leap is weak... call it CHAOS SMASH BLAST OF DOOM!
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2016-04-21 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirroth View Post
    Keep in mind that GoSyn is balanced for Demo at 30% because it's only buffing like a third of Demo's damage done. All the summoned pets don't benefit from it, and even taking Demonbolt those make up a large majority of the spec's damage sources. So if Destro got GoSyn it'd be a whimpy 10% buff version.
    Well yeah, it would definately need to be tuned of course. But it is still better than the current alternative imo.

depends how you define better...nothing is more zzzz then a % bonus

Quote Originally Posted by wooters View Post
    depends how you define better...nothing is more zzzz then a % bonus
    A % damage proc is reactionary and adds gameplay to maximize the % dmg proc, a flat damage proc has no gameplay, it simply does damage.

I'd say influencing gameplay is better than being completely passive.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    A % damage proc is reactionary and adds gameplay to maximize the % dmg proc, a flat damage proc has no gameplay, it simply does damage.

I agree. GoSyn is basically a trinket talent. A GoSac that grants a sac'd pet ability but gave the same GoSyn style RRPM damage buff would make for an interesting Aff/Destro talent choice, without the inherent past balance issues of the flat passive damage iteration. The current GoSac AoE splash damage design on Alpha could be made into its own separate spell and placed on another talent row.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post

Make an example of a functioning % damage proc that is interesting then..

Percent increases in damage aren`t reactionary..and certainly doesn`t add anything to gameplay. if we talk about a % crit or haste...now that is another matter entirely.

I don`t defend current sac though...they have showed little creativity as usual and it is indeed boring. both synergy and sac are meh at best. crossing fingers for something interesting in the build today
    Last edited by wooters; 2016-04-21 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Chaos Leap! You turn into a giant meteor of chaotic fire and smash into your target dealing huge chaos damage to it and everyone in 15yds around it. All the enemies withing 30yds ranged are stunned in awe for 5 seconds.

Actually... Chaos Leap is weak... call it CHAOS SMASH BLAST OF DOOM!
    Charge for Warlocks? Hell yes! By hell, I mean... Twisting Nether yes! I don't want to betray Sargeras for Satan

So I have done 3 bosses raid testing as destro and I can tell you 42% crit and 20% haste made me have sooo many shard as destruction I was running into problems of not being able to spend shards fast enough mostly on ursoc and High Botnist, Dimensional Rift need some work but overall destro was very fluid in the 800+ ilvls and I loved it. Channel Demonfire has 0 scaling right now to spell power in raid testing the tooltip said "12,432" a bolt, but yea overall destro ilvl scaling is pretty fun spec mechanically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearsom1992 View Post
    So I have done 3 bosses raid testing as destro and I can tell you 42% crit and 20% haste made me have sooo many shard as destruction I was running into problems of not being able to spend shards fast enough mostly on ursoc and High Botnist, Dimensional Rift need some work but overall destro was very fluid in the 800+ ilvls and I loved it. Channel Demonfire has 0 scaling right now to spell power in raid testing the tooltip said "12,432" a bolt, but yea overall destro ilvl scaling is pretty fun spec mechanically.
    You should try alternative setup, I have 33% Crit, 6% Haste and 126% Mastery... it's pretty hillarious, absolutely wild nukes all over the place.

I bet Soul Conduit (or something) will be nerfed, because we do swim in shards sometimes and it's even before we get tier 19 bonus and god forbid that artifact that gives each fire spell you cast 25% chance to generate shard.

- - - Updated - - -

Hah... Soul Conduit nerfed to 20%... cute, crystal ball worked.

Shadow Bolt rift has bin buffed big time too.
    Burning Hunger artifact trait is massively buffed at 3/3 it is now +30% crit chance to Immolate
    Dimension Ripper chance halved
    Dimensional Rifts can be now casted back to back
    Artifact research quest unlocked
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2016-04-21 at 10:03 PM.

Channel Doomfire always scaled the CD with Haste ? Never saw this before.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    You should try alternative setup, I have 33% Crit, 6% Haste and 126% Mastery... it's pretty hillarious, absolutely wild nukes all over the place.

I bet Soul Conduit (or something) will be nerfed, because we do swim in shards sometimes and it's even before we get tier 19 bonus and god forbid that artifact that gives each fire spell you cast 25% chance to generate shard.

- - - Updated - - -

Hah... Soul Conduit nerfed to 20%... cute, crystal ball worked.

Shadow Bolt rift has bin buffed big time too.
    Burning Hunger artifact trait is massively buffed at 3/3 it is now +30% crit chance to Immolate
    Dimension Ripper chance halved
    Dimensional Rifts can be now casted back to back
    Artifact research quest unlocked
    The fact that Dimensional Ripper can still be cast on the move is some great news though! Looks like it's intended Woop Woop
    made by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by gruxxar View Post
    The fact that Dimensional Ripper can still be cast on the move is some great news though! Looks like it's intended Woop Woop
    Thanks Sargeras for hear my desires.

Quote Originally Posted by JV Chequer View Post
    Channel Doomfire always scaled the CD with Haste ? Never saw this before.
    Yes, conflag and channel demonfires cooldowns are currently reduced by haste.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chaos Bolt buffed big time... at least stated tooltip, does not feel that way, but I have ridiculous mastery so who knows...

Scratch this, I think it was not really changed...
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2016-04-21 at 10:35 PM.

Bacon where do you see these lock changes i dont see any ;-; I mean tbh destro is really funnnnn in high gear lol