Page 70 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    How do you know that? I don't know of too many roles that can tell when they themselves have been targeted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Yeah, a serial killer being the one in charge of stopping lynches wouldn't make much sense. He'd only ever stop a lynch if it was on himself.
    It'd make a brilliant comparison to House of Cards though!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    How do you know that? I don't know of too many roles that can tell when they themselves have been targeted.
    Tenner says he had a bulletproof jacket

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Tenner says he had a bulletproof jacket
    It was more of a vest really...

I'll have that tenner.

10+ Year Old Account
    That'd be an odd role....bullet proof jacket and at least one night kill. Sounds like a serial killer, but I highly doubt that's what he's trying to imply.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    It was more of a vest really...

I'll have that tenner.
    Fine but the first round is on you

Fine but the first round is on you
    The first round's in Virothe.

heyoooooooooo

7+ Year Old Account
    Home from work and have a couple hours before raiding. I probably won't throw up a vote until after then but I'll put some thoughts out between now and then.

First...Bad Catta....bad bad joke...(poor virothe)

I'm going to go on a limb and guess that Catta is a Joat with a Vest. That would explain his ability to look at someone, a NK, etc. Add in the vest and i'm suspecting that you are President Bartlett. If so. Congrats on getting the penultimate role. That also puts him safely in town if I'm correct. Sorry you had to out yourself but I'm guessing you did it so that the remaining protector roles can help keep you a little longer.

As far as the similar scum role cards with different names, my gut feeling tells me that's either to keep them separate from each other on one large team or they had slightly different abilities. For example: One got more info than the other on the items they took, or one implied team standing, the other implied roles if any.

I have a couple people I'm leaning distrust at this point but none as strong as some I've had earlier in the game (like Uggor who I hadn't trusted for a few days now). I need to go back and mull on some older posts and see if I can get any more of a gut feeling on anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Home from work and have a couple hours before raiding. I probably won't throw up a vote until after then but I'll put some thoughts out between now and then.

First...Bad Catta....bad bad joke...(poor virothe)

I'm going to go on a limb and guess that Catta is a Joat with a Vest. That would explain his ability to look at someone, a NK, etc. Add in the vest and i'm suspecting that you are President Bartlett. If so. Congrats on getting the penultimate role. That also puts him safely in town if I'm correct. Sorry you had to out yourself but I'm guessing you did it so that the remaining protector roles can help keep you a little longer.

As far as the similar scum role cards with different names, my gut feeling tells me that's either to keep them separate from each other on one large team or they had slightly different abilities. For example: One got more info than the other on the items they took, or one implied team standing, the other implied roles if any.

I have a couple people I'm leaning distrust at this point but none as strong as some I've had earlier in the game (like Uggor who I hadn't trusted for a few days now). I need to go back and mull on some older posts and see if I can get any more of a gut feeling on anyone.
    You'd be wrong in all of your guess tho

7+ Year Old Account
    wow. you must be F5-ing looking for updated posts. That was fast.

If nothing I just hypothesized is correct then I need to go look up more roles and see what else could have those skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    wow. you must be F5-ing looking for updated posts. That was fast.

If nothing I just hypothesized is correct then I need to go look up more roles and see what else could have those skills.
    You aren't gonna find it though - its one of Cruelle's roles.

Deleted
    Ok so this is going to be my last post of the night and its mostly responding to stuff.

Im going to state right now that I beleve at least one of the following people are scum: Danner, Xanjori, Arlee, Graeham

My reasoning: Danner's inactiveness plus when he came back he was a drama llama queen regarding how he was proven wrong and it shattered his world view. Danner is just flying under the radar. He said just last game that if scum can fly under the radar and get to end game then good on them and danner is proving it.

Xanjori's posts regarding Uggor yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Ey? I'm just saying that in general it's a thing that people do all throughout the game, and is quite common in games these days. I'm also saying Celtic was quick on the wagon, plus he was on the page I was replying on and his post about Uggors investigate was something that i did agree with, but also felt dodgy about.- - - Updated - - -

Also after Dendreks post, I decided to look back through all his posts this game. So far he has been 100% sure that Danner, Arlee, Graeham and Val are scum. He has argued very actively to have these people lynched. He has been very active, and provided some very good arguments. The problem is that all his arguments have been to lynch town members. Now he could be having a bad game, but so far every person he has "100%'d" as scum, has been town.

Vote: Dendrek
    Then

At any rate, Uggor was someone I found suspicious earlier in the game. His claim does nothing to aleviate that, it's full of holes.

Vote: Uggor
    This reads to me like "Shite I better try to save my scum buddy by going after dendrek" and then later "Shite he's doomed. Better hop on the train before it leaves the station!"

Now onto Graeham!
    "But Celtic! He tried to save a known townie! Surely cruelle wouldn't scum this powers!"

A) Only scum know who townies are for sure
    B) We don't have a fucking clue what cruelle has done.

Plus this quote:

@Graeham - I dislike the idea of lynching Uggor at present. I do have a hard time trusting him simply because of how difficult I find him to read. Yet with Senna's death a role with the ability to investigate another player's alignment is going to be very valuable. If Uggor is telling the truth then he is almost certainly going to be a priority target for scum to hit as soon as possible. Scum aren't going to want to risk being identified especially when the number of players they can hide behind is dwindling rapidly.

He buys the obviously bullshit claim hook line and sinker and then goes onto justify letting him live.

That and his passive attitude all game has really bugged me. The graeham i know is argumentative. He doesn't give up without a fight. This game however...

Finally Arlee.
    Ive said it before. I've said it again. Arlee is setting my scumdar off daily.

@Arlee - Why on earth would I reveal my redirect target unless it could have ended up interfering with Senna's investigate?? All that really would do is give the scum more of an idea who might be a safe target for a night kill, and I have zero interest in making things any easier for scums.

BECAUSE ARLEE WE DON'T KNOW THAT YOU'RE TELLING THE TRUTH.

Scenario A: Senna investigates you and says she gets a guilty. Boom you come on board and say "Nah bros I directed from me to Celtic last night" You're saved

Scenario B: You say that you directed from Robo to Celtic. Boom Senna comes on and says she got a guilty on you. You're dead.

Now do you see why I don't trust you? If you know the result you can rig the fucking game. Jesus arlee you are an intelligent person. Why can't you see this as a problem?

Also you cant save people. You tried with strikered and failed so really it doesnt matter if scum know what you've done

Finally Arlee takes the cake with this little gem:

@Arlee - I could understand investigating kel on the stance of it's generally assumed he'll lurk at least a bit so knowing if it's worthwhile to waste a lynch on him or not would make sense. I could also see voting against him anyway if the thought was he'd likely be lynched and since Uggor needs to be on the lynch target to get an ability. Also imo it's really weird Cru allowed him to use his missed investigate from D4... generally speaking a missed night action is missed and you just lose it.

Waste a lynch on him? He's a lurker. Ergo useless. Ergo needing to be lynched.

As far as excuses for the kel investigation goes, this is a good one...

So there you have it folks. I will garuntee one of these people are scum. If not I will take whatever punishment you deem appropriate.

So...

Sorry for showing up late today. Been one of those days.

I read the theories on two mafias, and I concur with this theory. Two similar roles doesn't seem plausible on one scumteam. If Catta also killed what he says he killed (hard to disbelieve when he claims it), that means our two remaining kills are from two mafia teams (going by the most violent night). But I do not think we see the full truth quite yet.

As to why I am still alive... I start to wonder myself. The person I have been protecting the last few days is still alive, so I am alive. However given that nobody seems to want to kill that person, I am really starting to wonder; it feels to me like the obvious choice for a night kill, so why doesn't anyone want to take it? I assume I haven't been targeted because I look lynchable, but your guess is as good as mine. I also have this creeping fear that they keep me alive because I keep wanting to lynch dupti and that is actually the wrong venue.

Down to business - despite my fears - I do not trust Dupti. Uggor is down, so I am reverting to dupti. He's the #1 scummy person.
    The only thing he has going for him right now is that he hasn't been counterclaimed. Regardless, I still find the Strikered lead too good to pass up. No, I am not letting that one go. So dupti it is!

vote: dupti
    @Dendrek: You left me a note just before last gameday. I would in no way protect Dupti this game. Just for the record.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

@celtic

I know yesterday I didn't push the hardest on Uggor, because he was literally already dead. But I was the first person to push him this game, and I tried multiple times to get people to properly pressure him. The fact that you all ignore that until it's convenient is hardly my fault.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I now can't help but feel Celtic must be scum? I mean he named 3 confirmed TPRs (or mostly confirmed) and me (who I clearly know is town.)

Deleted
    @celtic

I know yesterday I didn't push the hardest on Uggor, because he was literally already dead. But I was the first person to push him this game, and I tried multiple times to get people to properly pressure him. The fact that you all ignore that until it's convenient is hardly my fault.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I now can't help but feel Celtic must be scum? I mean he named 3 confirmed TPRs (or mostly confirmed) and me (who I clearly know is town.)
    Yes Im scum with a death wish so Im going after people who are clearly town!

EXCEPT THEY FUCKING AREN'T.

I mean really since when does a TPRs opinion mean more than a regular townies (exceptions being provable night actions of course)

@Catta:

Mind sharing your character?

@Graeham:

Same to you. Not sure why nobody's asked you yet.

I didnt say their opinions were worth more. I said that so far I have seen nothing to suggest these people are not what they say they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    As to why I am still alive... I start to wonder myself. The person I have been protecting the last few days is still alive, so I am alive. However given that nobody seems to want to kill that person, I am really starting to wonder; it feels to me like the obvious choice for a night kill, so why doesn't anyone want to take it? I assume I haven't been targeted because I look lynchable, but your guess is as good as mine. I also have this creeping fear that they keep me alive because I keep wanting to lynch dupti and that is actually the wrong venue.
    If you think they're the obvious target and you can protect them repeatedly, do you see any reason why you shouldn't state for the record who you have been protecting?

Deleted
    I didnt say their opinions were worth more. I said that so far I have seen nothing to suggest these people are not what they say they are.
    People have been suggesting it and you've just specified that I accused TPRs - not townies but TPRs. I mean how dare we challenge them! It's not like people who have claimed tpr have lied

*looks at Uggor's corpse*

Catta, you were told your vest popped? Few protection abilities are ever informed if they are used up. Every plausible explanation for what you're claiming you've denied. That leaves the implausible, which is... that...... idk.... you're Jesus? You and Cruelle are having a love affair and he gave you the most OP shit ever? My brain really did shut down and I'm imagining all of this? *goes into sleep mode*

People have been suggesting it and you've just specified that I accused TPRs - not townies but TPRs. I mean how dare we challenge them! It's not like people who have claimed tpr have lied

*looks at Uggor's corpse*
    No, I said mostly confirmed townies.