Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grishnaar View Post
    Also, by playing alot, we tend to see how the game will pan out after the first team fight. Not in all cases and all BG's, but most.
    Another clue that your side will lose is when only one person is communicating in chat. Calling incs and tactics. That's usually me
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    mmm the smell of bullshit, never gets boring, unless you run premades 24/7 it happens to everyone games you just dont stand a chance.

as for knowing you, you act like you're some special person who just walks into a bg and goes, COMEBACK POWERS ACTIVATE they have 90 kills we have 3, we will now take all the bases or start capping their flags, RBG's don't really count its a 10vs10 both premades ofc comebacks happen when you work out how to counter the enemy mid game etc, but pugs? when pugs are down 0-10 they don't keep trying they rage give up and you lose.
    What reason do I have to bullshit about random BGs on some forum? None. How am I acting like I'm special? Someone mentioned an auto-win feature when one team is getting stomped would be a good idea, and I said comebacks happen a lot in BGs in this game (his system was used in Destiny) which they have done in my experience. There's literally no reason to bullshit about something so stupid, lol. You seem really triggered by this fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    You are right mate, ignore this kid. Does not matter how good you are, but if your team gave up- afking at GY and you are facing 5-10man geared pre-made with healers, u can not 1v10, and even if ppl leave, ppl who join and see 2-0 or 1000-150, they won't even bother to try especially if it is a pre-made. If it is a pug, yes the small chance is still there (very small) but not a well-geared premade.
    He thinks he is good but he is not, he tried talking smack on another forum about how "warriors are total shit melee in rated 3s-Arena MOP/WOD" despite the fact i gave him links to websites with stats that shows warrior highest dps-melee representation above 2.2k and 2.8k 3s for MOP/WOD; however, he still argues that warriors are shit, go figure lol but i bet stuff he takes before logging on this forum is very strong
    And then there's you, a guy who proclaims he is right by saying "warriors have been the king of melee since s12 because of representation, I am gladierter so i am rite kiddo lelele". If you had a good point you wouldn't need to strawman me by saying "he said warriors are shit" which I never did, I just said that they definitely have not been "THE BEST" melee spec in PvP since s12. Everyone that read what you said thought you were retarded in that thread, enough said. You're not right about things just because you put you credit card details into blazing boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Krassz1096 View Post
    What reason do I have to bullshit about random BGs on some forum? None. How am I acting like I'm special? Someone mentioned an auto-win feature when one team is getting stomped would be a good idea, and I said comebacks happen a lot in BGs in this game (his system was used in Destiny) which they have done in my experience. There's literally no reason to bullshit about something so stupid, lol. You seem really triggered by this fact.
    you don't have khan or battlemaster, i have far more bg experience, rbg means nothing as i said it's premades which are nothing like pugs, you're not on vent/ts/mumble commicating you're randoms, and randoms do comeback but you make it sound like you comeback every other bg.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    I've played since Vanilla, and I play a lot, and I still never like to see BG teams throw in the towel because it makes the game less fun overall.
    Well, ofc I'm not saying quit right away, lol xD

But at certain point in certain games, you KNOW you lost. After that point, it's more efficient to lose fast.
    That is, if you want honor to gear your char.

Giving up when you're fully geared and are just practicing is silly.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    you don't have khan or battlemaster, i have far more bg experience, rbg means nothing as i said it's premades which are nothing like pugs, you're not on vent/ts/mumble commicating you're randoms, and randoms do comeback but you make it sound like you comeback every other bg.
    What's Khan or Battlemaster going to prove? I've seen awful players with those titles, even clickers and backpeddlers.

Playing a lot doesn't mean you know everything or are good. The majority of "PvPers" that've spammed BGs for 10 years as their only form of PvP (never done rated properly) normally never improve as players and are pretty awful. I'd rather have a BG of high-rated arena/rbg players than people with battlemaster/khan, and as a result of them being better players I wouldn't say they're "bullshitting about BGs" because do you really think I actually care about random BGs? I literally have no reason to bullshit about random BGs. That'd be like bragging that you 4-manned a normal dungeon or something.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2016-04-21 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joycemiester View Post
    Another clue that your side will lose is when only one person is communicating in chat. Calling incs and tactics. That's usually me
    Hey, I have a Macro for AV and Strand. Horde side.
    I do what I can.
    But when you check the map and see Alliance got 2 towers and your side has none, plus can't breach ICW.....better lose fast lol xD

What's Khan or Battlemaster going to prove? I've seen awful players with those titles.

Playing a lot doesn't mean you know everything. The majority of "PvPers" that've spammed BGs for 10 years as their only form of PvP (never done rated properly) normally never improve as players and are pretty awful. I'd rather have a BG of high-rated arena/rbg players than people with battlemaster/khan, lol.
    what does it have to do with skill? again you miss the point you're talking about high rated arena/rbg

those are premades! im talking about the average pug random bg getting comebacks, it seems you just play rated and yes those comebacks aren't shocking you're not going to give up like pugs do, playing a lot more random bgs than you means i have more experience i've seen 1000's more bgs than you but hey you can say IN RATED im pro! and keep missing the point lol.

unless 2.4k rbgs are now all pugs yeh? people pug their way to hero all the time, not being boosted by russians at all.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    what does it have to do with skill? again you miss the point you're talking about high rated arena/rbg

those are premades! im talking about the average pug random bg getting comebacks, it seems you just play rated and yes those comebacks aren't shocking you're not going to give up like pugs do, playing a lot more random bgs than you means i have more experience i've seen 1000's more bgs than you but hey you can say IN RATED im pro! and keep missing the point lol.
    The point being that people who are higher rated are better players, which means they're going to have a lot easier time in BGs than some backpeddling "Battlemaster Hordeekillerz" or something similar. 1 good player contributes massively to a random BG, because as I mentioned, most random BG spammers don't really ever improve and other than that it's just people trying to gear (especially at this time in the expansion)
    Last edited by Krusza; 2016-04-21 at 06:00 PM.

The point being that people who are higher rated are better players, which means they're going to have a lot easier time in BGs than some backpeddling "Battlemaster Hordeekillerz" or something similar. 1 good player contributes massively to a random BG, because as I mentioned, most random BG spammers don't really ever improve and other than that it's just people trying to gear (especially at this time in the expansion)
    sounds like close games where yes 1 good player can make the difference we're talking about big comebacks not close games, to get comebacks you need lots of good players suddenly pulling their thumb out of their ass, not 9 scrubs and 1 gladiator.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    sounds like close games where yes 1 good player can make the difference we're talking about big comebacks not close games, to get comebacks you need lots of good players suddenly pulling their thumb out of their ass, not 9 scrubs and 1 gladiator.
    A few BGs are solo carryable in most cases, such as WSG/TP/Kotmogu/Gilneas because there aren't as many objectives as say Silvershard or AB. If you're coming into a losing Gilneas or something you can normally (depending on your spec) 1v2/1v3 for the 2nd base. Normally pretty easy to land kills on FCs in flag maps, too.

A few BGs are solo carryable in most cases, such as WSG/TP/Kotmogu/Gilneas because there aren't as many objectives as say Silvershard or AB. If you're coming into a losing Gilneas or something you can normally (depending on your spec) 1v2/1v3 for the 2nd base. Normally pretty easy to land kills on FCs in flag maps, too.
    lol just walk in 1v2 or 1v3, so now you're counting on playing against complete shitters as well,

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol just walk in 1v2 or 1v3, so now you're counting on playing against complete shitters as well,
    Which is the case in nearly every BG, as I've said many times. It's full of BG spammers that don't really play ranked or people trying to gear alts.

And then there's you, a guy who proclaims he is right by saying "warriors have been the king of melee since s12 because of representation, I am gladierter so i am rite kiddo lelele". If you had a good point you wouldn't need to strawman me by saying "he said warriors are shit" which I never did, I just said that they definitely have not been "THE BEST" melee spec in PvP since s12. Everyone that read what you said thought you were retarded in that thread, enough said. You're not right about things just because you put you credit card details into blazing boost.
    What happened, why don't you respond to the original post where i have provided for you 3 links to prove my points: with highest war representation in MOP and WOD 2.2k and 2.8k cr + as well as blizzcon's finals outcome, how come you are posting here lol? Or how the reason i pointed you out is when you were trying to jump/ bash a different person who created another post and being a total arrogant kid there as you are here? Please do reply to the original if you are so good. You did said warriors are shit, but you failed to provide a singular prove/link to back up anything you saying, besides the fact that you never broke 2.2k in majority of arena brackets, yet you are talking about high end arena pvp melee balance, funny, right?
    P.S. i never said warriors are kings of PvP, i said OVERALL in MOP and WOD warriors are in a better spot in rated 3s arena than other melee, hence i joked calling them "kings of melee in rated 3s" which is different from kings of PvP.
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2016-04-21 at 10:44 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    What happened, why don't you respond to the original post where i have provided for you 3 links to prove my points: with highest war representation in MOP and WOD 2.2k and 2.8k cr + as well as blizzcon's finals outcome, how come you are posting here lol? Or how the reason i pointed you out is when you were trying to jump/ bash a different person who created another post and being a total arrogant kid there as you are here? Please do reply to the original if you are so good. You did said warriors are shit, but you failed to provide a singular prove/link to back up anything you saying, besides the fact that you never broke 2.2k in majority of arena brackets, yet you are talking about high end arena pvp melee balance, funny, right?
    P.S. i never said warriors are kings of PvP, i said OVERALL in MOP and WOD warriors are in a better spot in rated 3s arena than other melee, hence i joked calling them "kings of melee in rated 3s" which is different from kings of PvP.
    Can you stop stalking every post I make on this forum? Jesus.

Because everyone that fucking actually played back then knows that warrior didn't dominate apart from in S12 when they were fucking BROKEN and got nerfed later in the season. Apart from then, no one thinks of warriors as "Kings of Melee" except you. I've already told you why representation doesn't mean anything, and neither does winning one tournament. I never said warriors were shit, I guess you're unable to read as well form a sentence without 50 spelling mistakes.

I'm keeping to the topic, that's why I mostly ignored you. You're just here to try and bait me about some other topic you got laughed out of. Where did I say you said kings of PvP?

If you're this upset, you can message me instead of following me onto every thread. What's me not being 2.2 in brackets I don't play got to do with anything? At least I didn't buy my achievements like you, that's really got to be some sad shit. There's literally no one on this forum that ever agrees with anything you say, just leave it already.

Thanks. Sorry for responding to this idiot in this thread.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2016-04-22 at 12:00 AM.

Can you stop stalking every post I make on this forum? Jesus.

Because everyone that fucking actually played back then knows that warrior didn't dominate apart from in S12 when they were fucking BROKEN and got nerfed later in the season. Apart from then, no one thinks of warriors as "Kings of Melee" except you. I've already told you why representation doesn't mean anything, and neither does winning one tournament. I never said warriors were shit, I guess you're unable to read as well form a sentence without 50 spelling mistakes.

I'm keeping to the topic, that's why I mostly ignored you. You're just here to try and bait me about some other topic you got laughed out of. Where did I say you said kings of PvP?

If you're this upset, you can message me instead of following me onto every thread. What's me not being 2.2 in brackets I don't play got to do with anything? At least I didn't buy my achievements like you, that's really got to be some sad shit. There's literally no one on this forum that ever agrees with anything you say, just leave it already.

Thanks. Sorry for responding to this idiot in this thread.
    LoL i simply replying to your INITIAL rage bashing of a nub, as i told you kiddo, i never start but i always finish.
    1) everyone? You mean you and your RBG hero buddies who suck at arena, about which we are actually talking right now? I am tired asking for you to post any link anything to prove what you are saying, because so far you have been mumbling non-sense about warriors being bad in rated 3s. Did i say dominate? I saw overall warriors are in a better spot in MOP/WOD than rest of melee dps classes, which i gave you proves of most plaid melee dps spec above 2.2k and 2.8k both MOP/WOD, and guess what that class is Warrior + do you know who won last blizzcon? So if that that not show that warriors overall in a better spot in rated 3s Arena, then i pity your ignorance or foolishness. Then please tell me if rankings and over all representation of classes does not represent overall balance of classes please do humor me what does? I love how you keep saying any1 who actually plaid: u mean below 2.2k? lol then yes maybe below 2.2k you may be right, since all my posts were above 2.2k, hence out of your reach.
    2) Keeping on topic? you simply had nothing to say to after you messed up and got smacked for raging at other person when i proved you wrong with ACTUAL facts and sources, hence you went to a different post trying to act like you are good at pvp and trying to bash some1 else.
    3) I am not upset, i just find it funny how some people so eagerly to jump/bash others instead of explaining their point of view in a civil manner, but when nubs like you are proven wrong, you just stick to same none-sense excuse and repeating 100 times like a broken record instead of thinking before posting or even provide any shred of evidence instead of just making up stuff.
    4) Good talking to you nub, next time you will want to bash others make sure you get ur facts right, most people come to forums to get help/advise not to be attacked by likes of you, nubs without experience or knowledge.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    LoL i simply replying to your INITIAL rage bashing of a nub, as i told you kiddo, i never start but i always finish.
    1) everyone? You mean you and your RBG hero buddies who suck at arena, about which we are actually talking right now? I am tired asking for you to post any link anything to prove what you are saying, because so far you have been mumbling non-sense about warriors being bad in rated 3s. Did i say dominate? I saw overall warriors are in a better spot in MOP/WOD than rest of melee dps classes, which i gave you proves of most plaid melee dps spec above 2.2k and 2.8k both MOP/WOD, and guess what that class is Warrior + do you know who won last blizzcon? So if that that not show that warriors overall in a better spot in rated 3s Arena, then i pity your ignorance or foolishness. Then please tell me if rankings and over all representation of classes does not represent overall balance of classes please do humor me what does? I love how you keep saying any1 who actually plaid: u mean below 2.2k? lol then yes maybe below 2.2k you may be right, since all my posts were above 2.2k, hence out of your reach.
    2) Keeping on topic? you simply had nothing to say to after you messed up and got smacked for raging at other person when i proved you wrong with ACTUAL facts and sources, hence you went to a different post trying to act like you are good at pvp and trying to bash some1 else.
    3) I am not upset, i just find it funny how some people so eagerly to jump/bash others instead of explaining their point of view in a civil manner, but when nubs like you are proven wrong, you just stick to same none-sense excuse and repeating 100 times like a broken record instead of thinking before posting or even provide any shred of evidence instead of just making up stuff.
    4) Good talking to you nub, next time you will want to bash others make sure you get ur facts right, most people come to forums to get help/advise not to be attacked by likes of you, nubs without experience or knowledge.
    The only person coming to the forums to attack people is you, I didn't attack anyone. I provided insight to the discussion, whereas all you add is

"lol get smacked kiddo i am gladitor, let me link u repserentiaon, see im right kiddo, even tho no1 agrees with me it doesn't matter cos they are baddie rbg players not even 2.4 lolol i buyed mine off ebay with my moms credit card"

Yeah, I wonder who the arrogant one is. You're the one that doesn't fucking stop mentioning rating just because I humiliated you in a thread, you're so fucking upset that your ego has been destroyed and you're now following me across the forums.

It's funny how you ignore me saying you bought your rating, it's pretty fucking obvious for anyone to see. The only person sticking to an excuse is you, linking representation and about spamming your eBayed gladiator, ignoring the fact that everyone thinks you're retarded.

I'm the one adding shit to discussions and people get overly-sensitive about things on here way too easily, and respond like you did. I was accused of bullshitting and being shit / being bashed for "not having battlemaster" (lol) because I said "comebacks can happen a lot in BGs" and then you're following me around the forums just because you got humiliated in a thread when you tried to bash me for disagreeing with you about warriors being "the king of melee since mop"

You're literally accusing me of bashing when I only respond to people who bash me, when you're the person who hasn't made one post without mentioning rating, calling everyone bad, and proclaiming yourself as Credit Card Gladiator Snegovik, the only R1 player to have less than 75 IQ. I'm going to stop responding to you since you're literally turning this thread into a shitfest for no reason. You can message me if you want to cry on my shoulder a bit more.

This guy's probably a troll but it's pretty hard to fake being this fucking dumb.

Look at the representation of rogues, guys! It's so low! Clearly the worst DPS in the game, no?

Last edited by Krusza; 2016-04-22 at 12:39 AM.

The only people coming to the forums to attack people is you, I didn't attack anyone. I provided insight to the discussion, whereas all you add is

"lol get smacked kiddo i am gladitor, let me link u repserentiaon, see im right kiddo, even tho no1 agrees with me it doesn't matter cos they are baddie rbg players not even 2.4 lolol i buyed mine off ebay with my moms credit card"

Yeah, I wonder who the arrogant one is. You're the one that doesn't fucking stop mentioning rating just because I humiliated you in a thread, you're so fucking upset that your ego has been destroyed and you're now following me across the forums.

It's funny how you ignore me saying you bought your rating, it's pretty fucking obvious for anyone to see. The only person sticking to an excuse is you, linking representation and about spamming your eBayed gladiator, ignoring the fact that everyone thinks you're retarded.
    You did not provide anything, you simply attached him asking if he knows how to play his class and if he is aware he has a clone to CC.
    1) LoL please go an re-read, you were bashing the other guy for no good reason. That is the reason you do not replay on that post any more.
    2) Only because you bought you Hero does not mean rest of high rated pvpers do it kiddo. However, I do find it funny how you were 2.6k Hero in RBGs yet you are now stuck at 2k lol? Unlike you, i have high-cr achievements through out past 4 xpacs that i plaid, but sure you right i must be buying rating EVERY xpac i play, lol nice logic
    3) I am mentioning it, because you were the first to bash ppl saying they have no clue how to pvp, i am simply asking how can you know about high end-arena pvp if you never was there? Hence if you never experienced any games at decent arena rating, then how can you claim that you know about class balancing, see how its funny when you actually think about it? Me destroyed? funny how after i posted you links / sources of arena stats for MOP/WOD that prove what i was saying and show you for a nub you are, you simply ran away and did not respond anything, but sure kiddo i was surely destroyed lol? I wasn't following you, i simply responded to a different person's posts stating that you are are just a nub who says warriors are shit in rated 3s. then you were the one with bruised ego here who spamming accusations without a single shred of evidence/ prove from any source to back up any of your mumbling lol.
    4) I don't need to msg you, why would i? since this is a discussion and you are too arrogant to admit that you are wrong, but sure you can always msg me for any help with pvp. You not being 2.2k has everything to do with you talking about high end arena 3s, you never been there, and despite statistics i provided just for you for 2.2k and 2.8k cr+ you still to ignorant to admit what you are saying is wrong. Buy achievements? lol as i said before you want to say i buy achievements every season i play for past 9 years ? funny lol especially the fact that my glad is from last season and Blizzard tracks your IP address, hence they remove any titles with multiple IP addresses thats why a lot of players got DQ from ladder last season, you would know it, if u actually plaid at a decent arena rating, but since you dont, then you don't have the knowledge and here is my point that everything that you are saying about arena including that warriors are shit is a mumbling of a fool who likes to jump people with his incorrect opinions lol but when some1 jumps you for being an aggressive nub you are, you have nothing to back up your words but with a like "oh you are not even a glad" and when i show you my armory you go "oh you bought it" lol

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    You did not provide anything, you simply attached him asking if he knows how to play his class and if he is aware he has a clone to CC.
    1) LoL please go an re-read, you were bashing the other guy for no good reason. That is the reason you do not replay on that post any more.
    2) Only because you bought you Hero does not mean rest of high rated pvpers do it kiddo. However, I do find it funny how you were 2.6k Hero in RBGs yet you are now stuck at 2k lol? Unlike you, i have high-cr achievements through out past 4 xpacs that i plaid, but sure you right i must be buying rating EVERY xpac i play, lol nice logic
    3) I am mentioning it, because you were the first to bash ppl saying they have no clue how to pvp, i am simply asking how can you know about high end-arena pvp if you never was there? Hence if you never experienced any games at decent arena rating, then how can you claim that you know about class balancing, see how its funny when you actually think about it? Me destroyed? funny how after i posted you links / sources of arena stats for MOP/WOD that prove what i was saying and show you for a nub you are, you simply ran away and did not respond anything, but sure kiddo i was surely destroyed lol? I wasn't following you, i simply responded to a different person's posts stating that you are are just a nub who says warriors are shit in rated 3s. then you were the one with bruised ego here who spamming accusations without a single shred of evidence/ prove from any source to back up any of your mumbling lol.
    4) I don't need to msg you, why would i? since this is a discussion and you are too arrogant to admit that you are wrong, but sure you can always msg me for any help with pvp. You not being 2.2k has everything to do with you talking about high end arena 3s, you never been there, and despite statistics i provided just for you for 2.2k and 2.8k cr+ you still to ignorant to admit what you are saying is wrong. Buy achievements? lol as i said before you want to say i buy achievements every season i play for past 9 years ? funny lol especially the fact that my glad is from last season and Blizzard tracks your IP address, hence they remove any titles with multiple IP addresses thats why a lot of players got DQ from ladder last season, you would know it, if u actually plaid at a decent arena rating, but since you dont, then you don't have the knowledge and here is my point that everything that you are saying about arena including that warriors are shit is a mumbling of a fool who likes to jump people with his incorrect opinions lol but when some1 jumps you for being an aggressive nub you are, you have nothing to back up your words but with a like "oh you are not even a glad" and when i show you my armory you go "oh you bought it" lol
    The fact you quoted a 30 minute old version of my post and it took you that long to write that, It pretty much says a lot. Re-read it, and look at the picture, just for you

The reason I'm only 2100 atm is because I played feral in MoP (which is unviable in RBGs this expac) and I came back 2 weeks ago as a new spec.

You can look at my sources of "rogue being the worst spec this season" if you want. You probably won't understand the point though.

If you don't understand it, I'll walk you through with baby steps, it'll be fine. I know you're still learning how to read and write.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2016-04-22 at 12:51 AM.

The only person coming to the forums to attack people is you, I didn't attack anyone. I provided insight to the discussion, whereas all you add is

I'm the one adding shit to discussions and people get overly-sensitive about things on here way too easily, and respond like you did. I was accused of bullshitting and being shit / being bashed for "not having battlemaster" (lol) because I said "comebacks can happen a lot in BGs" and then you're following me around the forums just because you got humiliated in a thread when you tried to bash me for disagreeing with you about warriors being "the king of melee since mop"

You're literally accusing me of bashing when I only respond to people who bash me, when you're the person who hasn't made one post without mentioning rating, calling everyone bad, and proclaiming yourself as Credit Card Gladiator Snegovik, the only R1 player to have less than 75 IQ. I'm going to stop responding to you since you're literally turning this thread into a shitfest for no reason. You can message me if you want to cry on my shoulder a bit more.

This guy's probably a troll but it's pretty hard to fake being this fucking dumb.

Look at the representation of rogues, guys! It's so low! Clearly the worst DPS in the game, no?

lol kiddo i love how you are trying to make up stuff to save ur sorry ass. I never said rogues were bad, please find it. That post was to show that warriors have highest representation among melee in MOP/WOD above 2.2k and 2.8kcr but sure please do try change topics to me saying "rogues are bad" lol sad kid. Yet you still provide anything to prove your words. Sorry i don't sit infront of computer and waiting every sec to respond to your foolish posts, you are not that important lol. But please try to come up with a shred of evidence in your next clueless post instead of writing non-sense of how you are done with me, then how you never said warriors are bad and now finally you stating that i said "rogues are bad" lol you have nice delusion going there, please quote next time instead of making up stuff as you go nub.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-04-22 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    If you need wins from multiple bg's you can farm them on different characters. Usually you can see pretty early on if you stand a chance or not (well except the 40 mans), so leave BG, and while deserter debuff ticks, logout and queue up with your other char for the other bg.
    I may be mistaken but it sounds to me like you are saying the progress towards completing the "Win 100 games in this BG" achievement are account wide and if you are then that is incorrect. I know because I 1: Bitch about this on the forums all the time and 2: just compared two of my alts on the armory. I WISH it were true, if they made that change I would have so many new achievements lol. Until that day I can only pvp on the toon with the most progress v_v