10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Yes, slootbag is doing it.
    Do you mind private messaging me it?
    Too lazy too look online at the moment.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    Does said music play when you're actually in the game at least? (I haven't had a chance to watch alpha streams, plus so many play their own music.) Or is it literally just sitting in the files, unplayable even in-game?
    Unplayable in-game, at least for now. They can probably flip a switch to change that.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I can't really post links well...sorry.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    https://www.twitch.tv/slootbag
    is his current stream

He also has another archived stream of suramar here
    https://www.twitch.tv/slootbag/v/62001303

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    I would suspect it comes from emissary loot bags from their dailys

Blizzard wont just hand out a full set of free loot, I just don't feel that would be a good thing to do.
    a set of base gear wouldn't be bad. just the bottom line item level stuff, then dungeons and stuff can award higher item levels of course.

swtor used to do it with pvp and i thought it was great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god thank you to whoever banned him again LMAO.

Wasn't it known that the Nightborne joined Gul'dan? Isn't that pretty much the basis of Suramar Palace?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Oh my god thank you to whoever banned him again LMAO.

Wasn't it known that the Nightborne joined Gul'dan? Isn't that pretty much the basis of Suramar Palace?
    Yeah, I'm just showing that there's a cinematic in the questing experience.

I wish they would release factions/reps and the tabards associated with them. Wondering what the Silver Hand one will look like, if I should the Tabard of the Lightbringer.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    I wish they would release factions/reps and the tabards associated with them.
    Class-specific tabards sounds really cool. Would give me a reason to overcome the burnout and level alts again.

That Goblin Trike looks awesome but I will be very sad if they skip over Hawkstriders/Elekk as the next vicious mounts, plus what would alliance get to go with the trike since worgen only have those random horse they gave them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    I wish they would release factions/reps and the tabards associated with them. Wondering what the Silver Hand one will look like, if I should the Tabard of the Lightbringer.
    If there are tabards the Tabard of the Lightbringer is probably really close to what paladins will get, unless they decide to give the new Silverhand a different look.

In other paladin news, this shield was added into the database as an actual item in one of the 7.0.3 builds (seen before in past expansions but unavailable) and i'm super excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    That Goblin Trike looks awesome but I will be very sad if they skip over Hawkstriders/Elekk as the next vicious mounts, plus what would alliance get to go with the trike since worgen only have those random horse they gave them.
    Gilnean carriage!

Well since Goblins are the horde version of Gnomes I'd say a mechanostrider.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    Well since Goblins are the horde version of Gnomes I'd say a mechanostrider.
    There already is a Viscous Mechanostrider that got released along side the Viscous Kodo

Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    Gilnean carriage!
    This was my first thought. Driver with a top hat and monocle, overflowing luggage, perpetual clouds and drizzle above that follow you around (or maybe change the zone's weather? o.O). Have it be drawn by the new unicorn models instead of the vanilla horses.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    In other paladin news, this shield was added into the database as an actual item in one of the 7.0.3 builds (seen before in past expansions but unavailable) and i'm super excited.

Hot damn, bout time. Now hopefully they will add the Silvermoon guards one too.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

I have to say, given the amount of content still being released, on top of everything else, the later release date allowing them to polish and not rush, and the classes all turning out to be pretty great looking has me super stoked for this expac. Kudos for Blizz for doing a complete 180 on WoD.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There already is a Viscous Mechanostrider that got released along side the Viscous Kodo
    Viscous? Eeeeewwwwww.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

Who else saw the end of the paladin campaign from wowhead? I did, and it was amazing! I'm spoiling, so please leave if you don't want spoilers kids.

So, we fight against balnazzar in the priest temple right? We're getting DESTROYED out there, velen is with a naaru who isn't really doing well along with it. it looked like a win/win for the legion. However, the holy dreadlord that you say...yah...he's the leader of the army of light. He comes in, helps you with destroying balnazzar, and then tells us that he serve turalyon. Also, at the end of the questline, we get the leader of the army of light as our bitch! Ahahahahahahaha!

Well then, i guess the student has finally surpassed the prophecy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Around one month per season? I feel like that's way too short..
    Yeah, I think they should do 2-4 month seasons. Whatever the halfway point between tiers is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    It'll be interesting to see how the legendaries evolve over the expac. I believe they said that at the start we could only equip 1 at a time and they'd raise the amount over time but keep it limited to a "small number".

Yeah someone on reddit actually posted the blizzcon clip of them saying that the other day. I had forgotten it too, but he def says that every item has a chance of scaling to mythic quality.

Here the clip: https://youtu.be/YMCFSDWPNa4?t=3260
    Maybe 1 every tier? So 3 by end?