Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...mepage%2Fstory

Read about this earlier.

First off, nobody visits Mississippi on purpose lol.

Secondly, from my article:

The U.S. is an extremely diverse society and attitudes towards LGBT people differ hugely across the country. LGBT travelers may be affected by legislation passed recently in the states of North Carolina and Mississippi. Before traveling please read our general travel advice for the LGBT community.
    The Foreign Offices are just doing their job.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Two adults holding hands implies a bond of love. I don't think its a stretch to say two adults holding hands are a couple in most cases.

If they're the same sex, the implication can be made.

Are you seeing "gay things" as i'm implying only sexual acts? Things that imply that you're a couple would fall into it too.

- - - Updated - - -

Because you are being stupid. You're reaching retartded levels
    Literally your definition here of "gay things" is "doing anything while gay". You're so fucking ignorant, it hurts.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have lots of sex, sure.

I wouldn't say that we normalize homosexuality in our media.

We have at best what, the Stewie Griffin effimate guy that has hints drop left and right that he's gay for humor sake?

And maybe that one guy that's gay, but the character is so fucked up in the head that it portrays gays in a bad light?
    You are thinking of specific programmes that most people in the UK do not watch, I am saying in general. Films/TV shows often have a gay character that suffers nothing from being gay, usually they are just another character in modern programmes.

Most people in the UK do not follow foreign domestic politics, they have probably heard of Trump, Clinton, Bush, Obama and Reagan, and that is about it. Ted Cruz could walk down a street in a typical British town and not be recognised and their only knowledge of Mississippi is that they can't spell it.

You are applying your knowledge of the US to UK citizens, most of them are stupid and barely know anything about the UK, let alone a foreign country.

Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    Problem with the USA is religion, funnily enough, problem with most of the world at the moment too, religion is not a good thing for human civilization.
    If it was that simple we wouldn't have ever passed marriage equality while still maintaining a massive christian majority. People will, in time, rationalize their religion with changing times, just like they did for slavery, and to a lesser extent segregation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You already said holding hands wasn't an issue though, are you changing your mind now that you think about it and become uncomfortable? In many countries friends hold hands, even two male friends... SO, what are you talking about exactly. You refuse to elaborate beyond acting like a moron. I'm honestly asking you what you mean by "gay things". Because, once again, there's nothing gay people do that straight people don't do. Including anal sex.

What are you talking about? I still don't see an issue with two guys holding hands. I said others in certain areas might, especially in certain areas.

It's as if you tossed the entire context of the thread out the window.

I guess it would fall under "gay things". But, what of it? I wouldn't take an issue with it because I don't take an issue with people being gay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    your foundation was a big deal to you, not to us.
    Straight savage.

http://images.rapgenius.com/898199c4....500x450x1.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Holding hands for two men would fall under gay things from the impression you've given. Seriously, elaborate on what gay things you're talking about and stop obfuscating you silly bigot.
    Are you actually gay or are you just a fucking faggot?

Pretty clear what Bigzo was talking about.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-04-22 at 02:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36104879

Now, this is absurd that the USA had got to the point where the UK is actually issuing foreign office advice against travel to parts of it.
    That's OK, some places in England the cops don't go without backup. Choose which part of the culture you want to emulate ;-)

10+ Year Old Account
    I too would warn anyone of ever going to Mississippi. LGBT or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    If it was that simple we wouldn't have ever passed marriage equality while still maintaining a massive christian majority. People will, in time, rationalize their religion with changing times, just like they did for slavery, and to a lesser extent segregation.
    Elect that bigot Cruz and he will take the country back to "gods preferred state". And poof, that marriage equality is again gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Straight savage.
    Ha ha, it was not meant that way, I was just pointing out the reality.

As you know, ask most people about the early US and it will be random nonsense about the cowboy George Washinston fighting redskins. India was our jewel in the crown, all people know is Gandhi and curry.

Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post
    That's OK, some places in England the cops don't go without backup. Choose which part of the culture you want to emulate ;-)
    Backup from who?

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Elect that bigot Cruz and he will take the country back to "gods preferred state". And poof, that marriage equality is again gone.

I think that even Cruz knows not to venture into that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post
    Do you actually believe that shite?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    Do you actually believe that shite?
    It was on Fox News and they would never just make something up!

Lol so much hypocrisy over the laws in NC and MS considering who Europe's in love with these days. It must be because you all are american-phobic.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

7+ Year Old Account
    I think that even Cruz knows not to venture into that.
    It would be funny though for a time if it was reversed. I only imagine how apeshit all my far left friends would go.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    It would be funny though for a time if it was reversed. I only imagine how apeshit all my far left friends would go.
    It would be funny in the same sense as if religion was banned. It would be horrible and lets not and say we didn't.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    It would be funny in the same sense as if religion was banned. It would be horrible and lets not and say we didn't.
    Pointless speculation anyways. I doubt Cruz will even be the GOP primary nominee, let alone the general winner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Lol so much hypocrisy over the laws in NC and MS considering who Europe's in love with these days. It must be because you all are american-phobic.
    Where is the hypocrisy? And who are we supposedly in love with?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Yeah it would be really "funny" if we took a giant leap back in human rights for some "people," I'm sure
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Where is the hypocrisy? And who are we supposedly in love with?
    All the refugees enriching the EU's culture, of course

Dare not criticize them. Wouldn't want to be an islamaphobe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    Yeah it would be really "funny" if we took a giant leap back in human rights for some "people," I'm sure
    It would be delightful. Now, that is the last I am going to engage with you, considering you love to bait people. Have a nice evening.