Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Yup i mean she is soooo evul !!! Bad P3rson !!!
    I give up...

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    He turned out pretty stoppable when I encountered him in Naxx.
    He did wreck plenty of uncoordinated pugs on 25 mode back in wrath.

Deleted
    Wait a minute.

Forsaken.

Forsken

Forskin.

Clearly we should be making the Forskin Thaddius out of bits taken from the Forsaken race, I doubt they're using it.

why not just glob all the corpses from azeroth together and plug up the portals. that might be the only way for the dks to not piss everyone else off. then again...people have attachments to the carbon that was their relative. just make a reaaaaally big thaddius from that glob, and wedge it in. only way to open the blockage would have to be sarg using his broken sword, and trying to ram it through the mushy glob to let even a small amount of his force trickle through...
    Last edited by Chipskunk; 2016-04-22 at 02:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipskunk View Post
    why not just glob all the corpses from azeroth together and plug up the portals. that might be the only way for the dks to not piss everyone else off. then again...people have attachments to the carbon that was their relative. just make a reaaaaally big thaddius from that glob, and wedge it in. only way to open the blockage would have to be sarg using his broken sword, and trying to ram it through the mushy glob to let even a small amount of his force trickle through...
    The problem with Thaddius is that also it had trapped inside of it all the souls of the bodies that were used to create him, that's why if you're in Naxxramas, as long as Thadius is alive, you will hear screams and a woman yelling "Help me!, Save me!"

https://youtu.be/bn4GYI8S3dU

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Nope. You flood the food supplies of a race with candy until most of them become fat, impotent and suffer diabetes and then all you have to do is waiting.
    Wait... so you wanted to make the Undeads fat and give them diabetes? Not sure how that would work but ok

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Wait... so you wanted to make the Undeads fat and give them diabetes? Not sure how that would work but ok
    Against the Undeads I would make a sect and tell them that I can make them livings again if they do what I want.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Against the Undeads I would make a sect and tell them that I can make them livings again if they do what I want.
    You know they would probably figure you out in like....... 10 minutes tops
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Even if they don't, they won't follow forever, and you will, at least, need to show it to them somehow, that you can actually do that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    They didn't figured out that Sylvanas only used them as a tool for her vengeance until the Fall of the Lichking and afterwards as a tool for her own immortality. They are like innocent little children. Creepy, rotten, bloodthirsty, grim, innocent little children.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Even if they don't, they won't follow forever, and you will, at least, need to show it to them somehow, that you can actually do that
    I rent some Mage to make some Illusion stuff in exchange of any male or female cult member he wants.

too bad the undead used a watered down version of the plague. who cares if you can't turn the wolves into undead when they're all mush?