State of warlock mechanics in Legion?

So since there are a massive amount of pages in the Warlock threads to go through could someone please give me a succinct overview of the state of the mechanics of each of the specs so far? The good, the bad, any problems with them still as far as mechanics go. Encounter type strengths and weaknesses. I would be greatly appreciative as I am going over each of the ranged classes as our officers want us to give them our top 3 preferred ranged classes for legion.

The base question behind this is not answerable right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Feuerbart View Post
    The base question behind this is not answerable right now.
    No comments on the way the mechanics of each spec feel as a whole so far and where they may be lacking or not?

What´s the point of spec feel when you want to decide which specs you bringt to raids? Sorry I don´t see the correlation.

No I meant more like does the spec have issues that need to be addressed, does it feel sufficiently functional, what are said issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dark666105 View Post
    No I meant more like does the spec have issues that need to be addressed, does it feel sufficiently functional, what are said issues.
    Destruction is virtually unchanged, will have same strengths/weaknesses as in live... slightly better mobility, slightly more problematic AoE, it will still be fantastic for add switching and will be stronger in cleave.

Demonology seems to be gearing up for being really strong in Single Target, I also expect it to be among the highest burst classes when shit is popped, but target switching made me cry, you can prepare for that and do fine, but it's nowhere near Destruction level of effortless switching.

Affliction - this one I did not play in Alpha, simply don't like the spec historically, nothing to do with performance.

But the dude above is right, all it takes is just a couple of small changes to destroy the house of cards you are trying to build and we will have these changes rolling in right and left next month. So all the above should not be taken seriously.

I appreciate your feedback. I am mainly trying to grasp where all the ranged classes/specs are at the moment. I totally realize that things may change drastically but I am looking to compare at this snapshot in time to get an idea of where they are looking at going.