10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Hm, I'd suggest trying to get the red version of that mage tier instead of the (fel) green one. 5/10.

- - - Updated - - -

Shadowmoon Belt kinda clashes, as it's very primal compared to the rest. 6/10
    Do you have a suggestion of something that would go better?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Finished this set, its pretty generic but the pet was a bitch and a half to find.

6/10, existing set +0,5 for nice pet and tabard, so 6.5/10

Need proper feedback on this one, please.

8/10

Don't like that axe and those gloves with the rest of that set.

I've always wanted to make a set around the epic plate legs from Escape from Durnholde Keep and I have been trying for years. This is the best I have come up with so far:

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    8/10

I've always wanted to make a set around the epic plate legs from Escape from Durnholde Keep and I have been trying for years. This is the best I have come up with so far:
    The gloves actually are wrong, I'm using heroic ones with blue/yellow tint, not normal ones;p

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufix View Post

Need proper feedback on this one, please.
    I'd suggest http://www.wowhead.com/item=37886/ha...ssary&spec=257 or http://www.wowhead.com/item=39718/co...uards&spec=257 for gloves (I lean more towards the latter, with the brighter gold colour). The gloves you're using currently just don't fit. I'd also suggest changing the weapon. If you're determined to keep that axe (I get it - it sheathes on the back which is cool), there is a blue version that will probably fit better. Check the 'same model as' tab in wowhead for your axe, you'll see the different recolours available.
    I'd also suggest losing the helm, the red sections don't mesh with... anything else in the set.

The core idea of the set is good, but you've spoiled it a bit with contrasting colours/peripheral pieces that don't mesh with each other, nor the rest of the set in general.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    I'd suggest http://www.wowhead.com/item=37886/ha...ssary&spec=257 or http://www.wowhead.com/item=39718/co...uards&spec=257 for gloves (I lean more towards the latter, with the brighter gold colour). The gloves you're using currently just don't fit. I'd also suggest changing the weapon. If you're determined to keep that axe (I get it - it sheathes on the back which is cool), there is a blue version that will probably fit better. Check the 'same model as' tab in wowhead for your axe, you'll see the different recolours available.
    I'd also suggest losing the helm, the red sections don't mesh with... anything else in the set.

The core idea of the set is good, but you've spoiled it a bit with contrasting colours/peripheral pieces that don't mesh with each other, nor the rest of the set in general.
    That's a proper feedback! Thanks a lot ^^

Current version, think the chest blends better with the rest, and correct gloves too!

As for the head, I know the red part doesn't fit anything, but I quite like the contrast there, adding some 'cray cray' to the set ^^ Want to get normal PvE version of the belt too, for better meshing

- - - Updated - - -

8/10

These legs are really hard to mog, I think they stand out a bit too much: pure red vs crimson/orange'ish red. I like the general idea (very simple, but classy) and loving the tabard. 8/10.

10+ Year Old Account
    8/10

IMHO those legs don't work at all, they stand out way too much

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    I love classic sets that go with mage talent tree's. 9/10

Draconic Disciple Shadow Priest.

the green glow is actually very light ingame

and much less so in shadow form

and also my Mad Monk

Love the dwarf, looks like the Lord of Bones from GoT

These legs are really hard to mog, I think they stand out a bit too much: pure red vs crimson/orange'ish red. I like the general idea (very simple, but classy) and loving the tabard. 8/10.
    Ya, I've been trying for years to actually make those pants work. Back to the drawing board I guess :/

Ya, I've been trying for years to actually make those pants work. Back to the drawing board I guess :/
    Try using the TBC crafted mail shoulders... They fit Shaman T4 only...

Try using the TBC crafted mail shoulders... They fit Shaman T4 only...
    You mean the bling shoulders? Ya, some things are unmoggable, but I'll be damned if I don't try!

XD

You mean the bling shoulders? Ya, some things are unmoggable, but I'll be damned if I don't try!

XD
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=32575/sh...tning-reflexes

These ones, I actually made a fitting set once, but it was super ugly and mostly T14 offset items, ones looking like Chinese armour :P

Current version, think the chest blends better with the rest, and correct gloves too!

As for the head, I know the red part doesn't fit anything, but I quite like the contrast there, adding some 'cray cray' to the set ^^ Want to get normal PvE version of the belt too, for better meshing
    8,5/10. I think the colors of the set goes well with the skin color and race

My druid and I am using this set for a while now. I love how the mask also has the branch/wood effect on it, which goes well with the Ulduar set and the staff that also has the leafs. Don't think I will ever change this set.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a proper feedback! Thanks a lot ^^
    *snip*

Yep, new chest looks good - see the gloves have changed too - I'm guessing the old pic was showing the gloves from the wrong difficulty or something?
    Fair enough, if you like the helm then that is the most important thing.
    Maybe you could work in some more red elsewhere like gloves and/or belt and/or weapon to give it a pop of contrast.
    I also have a set using that chest and legs on my shaman, so it's nice to see different options for it.

(next poster, please rate Toxicbrain above me)

Quote Originally Posted by Toxicbrain View Post

My druid and I am using this set for a while now. I love how the mask also has the branch/wood effect on it, which goes well with the Ulduar set and the staff that also has the leafs. Don't think I will ever change this set.
    Eh....
    6/10: looks like a full tier set with a different helm that doesn't really match it

Here is my Brewmaster Monk I haven't played since MoP

15+ Year Old Account
    Eh....
    6/10: looks like a full tier set with a different helm that doesn't really match it

Here is my Brewmaster Monk I haven't played since MoP
    8/10, I really enjoy the colors here. It reminds me of Wildhammer Clan meets Monk!

Here's my Mage's current transmog!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelzam View Post
    Here's my Mage's current transmog!

*snip*
    7/10. I really like it, but the tabard spoils it somewhat - it looks very out of place.

My latest and very, very unoriginal mog for my priest.

Not original in the slightest, but I like it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    7/10. I really like it, but the tabard spoils it somewhat - it looks very out of place.

My latest and very, very unoriginal mog for my priest.

Not original in the slightest, but I like it.
    Not my style, wouldn't personally wear it but everything fits 8/10

Here's two of the sets my mage will be wearing once I reach level cap, one is a pretty standard mage set and the other is more of a battlemage

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I love people utilizing the stormwind set to make battlemage sets, and the other one is also pretty good. 8/10

I'm just going to quote what I posted in the shaman transmog thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by MurlocDemonHunter View Post
    I love dwarves. This set is one of many reasons. (ignore the bugged cape, also if you're not a male dwarf [master race], there's a green crystal on the headpiece)
    Sadly my orc, goblin, troll and tauren bros will never get to wear it
    http://legion.wowhead.com/dressing-r...8B0N808Bzi808d
    legion's alliance honor PVP mail gear is honestly one of my favorite sets, along with legion mail dungeon shoulders and helmet, and it works so well with some of my favorite shaman sets, mainly tier 6, tier 17 heroic/mythic, and season 9.
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2016-04-25 at 02:51 AM.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    Not my style, wouldn't personally wear it but everything fits 8/10

Here's two of the sets my mage will be wearing once I reach level cap, one is a pretty standard mage set and the other is more of a battlemage

9/10 on the left one, plus I'd like to ask for an item list for it. The right one really isn't my style.

here's my to-be paladin in Legion. The flaming Ashbringer looks weird in the Model Viewer, and I'm still not completely satisfied with the Chest and Belt, but it's about as much as I can do for now.