Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Holy shit you really do like spinning
    The humans that wanted to execute him were breaking their own laws. It was a lynching. By your own logic all those humans are pure evil
    How what this lynching and how they broke their own laws?

Following your logic, a Human could slaughter Orcs and then say he is not a member of the Alliance anymore, when they are harming him it's evil and wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    How what this lynching and how they broke their own laws?

Following your logic, a Human could slaughter Orcs and then say he is not a member of the Alliance anymore, when they are harming him it's evil and wrong.
    "The triumphant humans, however, all but tore their Alliance apart on what to do with their defeated enemies. While Terenas Menethil II of Lordaeron believed the orcs would one day lose their lust for conquest, Thoras Trollbane of Stromgarde and Genn Greymane of Gilneas demanded their executions. They effectively settled on a sentence of life imprisonment, although disagreement and anger over the issue remained entrenched as nations left the Alliance in various frustrations"

Straight from beyond the Dark Portal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    It was still not on Tirion to decide if he is to be punished for serving the Horde or not.
    He didn't decide anything, he saved Eitrigg after being exiled and banished from Lordaeron. At that point he had the utter liberty of acting as he most desired since the "Law" pretty much dumped him already. And what he did was doing he deemed was right doing.

He was a enemy of humanity and he took place in crimes against humanity, he fought an unprovoked war against humanity to steal their land, he took part in the destruction of Stormwind.
    You're still making convenient assumptions to favor your argument. Eitrigg abandoned the Horde when he realized the depth of Gul'dan's corruption, which means that he most likely didn't participate in the destruction of Stormwind, occurring after Orgrim Doomhammer rooted Gul'dan and his Shadow Council out.

You still try and forcing crimes on him that by all means he didn't commit ever. Yours are all crappy guesses that Eitrigg's history alone easily invalidate.

If the Law of the Alliance says he is to be punished for this, than Tirion can try to defend him on a legal ground, argue for him, try to prove that Eitrigg deserves mercy, but it isn't on him to be the Law and decide that the Servants of the Alliance who captured him are to assaulted and Eitrigg to be freed.
    A Paladin who blindly follows the Law over his principles is not a Paladin, is a dog on a leash. The Law of the Alliance was wrong because it was biased and blindfolded. Tirion possessed the perspective and understanding the rest of humanity lacked. Of course, humanity could impose the Law through the strength of their society and political institutions, doesn't mean they were right. They were wrong.

He owed a Criminal a favour and helped him to escape, just on the base of his own sympathies.
    You're still deeming Eitrigg a "criminal" without the barest proof that he was. Nothing suggests it, nothing implies, nothing supports it. It's all your headcanon.

And again, it was not a matter of sympathy alone. Eitrigg wasn't deserving of the treatment the Alliance was giving him because their judgement was conditioned by ignorance. They treated the one who possessed perspective as a lunatic. Their ignorance made them wrong, no matter the strength of their "Law".

So, in your opinion a Paladin should be all about placing oneself above law.
    No, a Paladin should be about putting the principles that make him a Paladin above everything. If a Paladin renounces to those principles to obey the Law, he may have proved unquestionable loyalty but has betrayed himself to begin with.

That means, if a Paladins thinks his honor demands that he kills city guards to save a rapist who helped him once, it would also be okay?
    You still ignore the fact that Tirion didn't kill anyone and Eitrigg was no "rapist", if anything he was a better individual than most Humans. Saving Tirion given all the circumstances was an act of selflessness in par with one of an actual Paladin.

What's with the oathes he spoke? With his other duties? It sounds like in your opinion a Paladin should only do whatever he thinks is right. That's what the Paladins of the Scarlet Crusade did, on the other extreme.
    The difference is that Tirion was sane and with the moral compass of a sane person, the Scarlet Crusaders had lost their minds and their grip over reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Tirion didn't lose his Light powers after saving Eitrigg.

Just saying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theun View Post

Just saying.
    The Scarlet Crusaders didn't either.

The Light is about what you think is right.

Tirion brought suffering upon innocents, the men who captured Eitrigg he assaulted and his own family, just because he liked an Enemy of mankind. I can't sympathize with that. I think he crossed a line were it wasn't necessary. But yeah, this is my viewpoint. I don't think that Eitrigg deserved it to be saved at the cost of Tirions family, his oaths and his duties.

On the other Hand, I think Arthas made the right choice back in Stratholme. He stopped to be a Paladin at this point, but it was a choice to be made.
    Last edited by mmocfbbaf337eb; 2016-04-22 at 09:07 AM.

Deleted
    The paladin campaign final mission in the Alpha. It seems that Liadrin isn't part of the group that went to attack Balnazzar in Netherlight temple.

Deleted
    http://beta.wowdb.com/items/140113-l...he-silver-hand

Dafuq?

Paladins are 20-30 years old, depending on in which year legion plays. most people can remember their founding, Tirion, one of the first Paladins, was still alive until now.
    Last edited by mmocfbbaf337eb; 2016-04-22 at 09:26 AM.

Deleted
    http://beta.wowdb.com/items/140113-l...he-silver-hand

Dafuq?

Paladins are 20-30 years old, depending on in which year legion plays. most people can remember their founding, Tirion, one of the first Paladins, was still alive until now.
    The Order of the Silver Hand is that old. The Legend of Silver Hand, aka Tyr, isn't.

It was about time to explain the connection between paladins and Tyr.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    The Order of the Silver Hand is that old. The Legend of Silver Hand, aka Tyr, isn't.
    Yeah, but I fear that Blizz will screw the whole Paladin Lore...again.

The paladin campaign final mission in the Alpha. It seems that Liadrin isn't part of the group that went to attack Balnazzar in Netherlight temple.
    Do we have the chronological order of these campaigns? Perhaps this is happening at the same time during the assault on Light's Hope.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    Do we have the chronological order of these campaigns? Perhaps this is happening at the same time during the assault on Light's Hope.
    She is probably butthurt and hates the light again, because she lost.

Deleted
    That was exactly also what I thought.

Deleted
    That was exactly also what I thought.
    I would love to see more story between the Class Orders with the progressing story. With the assault on Light's Hope, the Paladins should be pretty pissed at the Death Knights, while being in good terms with the Priest Class Order after their own campaign, putting the Ebon Blade in disadvantage.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    She is probably butthurt and hates the light again, because she lost.
    She hated the light because 90 % of her people died, losing Ina fight agaisnt one dk isn't going to turn her. Unless they of course kill her, which would mean lorthemar, rommath and Hauldaron would all want to kill you
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    This war crimes discussion is bullshit, and you know it.
    " speaking with 19 century voice"
    Excuse me sir, you have no right to say those Hideous words

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    He didn't decide anything, he saved Eitrigg after being exiled and banished from Lordaeron. At that point he had the utter liberty of acting as he most desired since the "Law" pretty much dumped him already. And what he did was doing he deemed was right doing.

You're still making convenient assumptions to favor your argument. Eitrigg abandoned the Horde when he realized the depth of Gul'dan's corruption, which means that he most likely didn't participate in the destruction of Stormwind, occurring after Orgrim Doomhammer rooted Gul'dan and his Shadow Council out.

You still try and forcing crimes on him that by all means he didn't commit ever. Yours are all crappy guesses that Eitrigg's history alone easily invalidate.

A Paladin who blindly follows the Law over his principles is not a Paladin, is a dog on a leash. The Law of the Alliance was wrong because it was biased and blindfolded. Tirion possessed the perspective and understanding the rest of humanity lacked. Of course, humanity could impose the Law through the strength of their society and political institutions, doesn't mean they were right. They were wrong.

You're still deeming Eitrigg a "criminal" without the barest proof that he was. Nothing suggests it, nothing implies, nothing supports it. It's all your headcanon.

And again, it was not a matter of sympathy alone. Eitrigg wasn't deserving of the treatment the Alliance was giving him because their judgement was conditioned by ignorance. They treated the one who possessed perspective as a lunatic. Their ignorance made them wrong, no matter the strength of their "Law".

No, a Paladin should be about putting the principles that make him a Paladin above everything. If a Paladin renounces to those principles to obey the Law, he may have proved unquestionable loyalty but has betrayed himself to begin with.

You still ignore the fact that Tirion didn't kill anyone and Eitrigg was no "rapist", if anything he was a better individual than most Humans. Saving Tirion given all the circumstances was an act of selflessness in par with one of an actual Paladin.

The difference is that Tirion was sane and with the moral compass of a sane person, the Scarlet Crusaders had lost their minds and their grip over reality.
    why he have so much hate toward Etrigg
    let the orc free

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by theun View Post

Just saying.
    he thought he lost it after the trail " the judge was Uther"

- - - Updated - - -

She hated the light because 90 % of her people died, losing Ina fight agaisnt one dk isn't going to turn her. Unless they of course kill her, which would mean lorthemar, rommath and Hauldaron would all want to kill you
    "approaching Lothemar"
    I didn't do it on purpose, the quest made me
    IT made me do it
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Deleted
    Normal people would hate the scourge that actually slaughtered her people instead of a force she could simply not use strong enough to protect her people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Normal people would hate the scourge that actually slaughtered her people instead of a force she could simply not use strong enough to protect her people.
    Thank you for another shining example on how you haven't read the book, she did use the light and quite often, but lost faith at the horror of the scourge
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for another shining example on how you haven't read the book, she did use the light and quite often, but lost faith at the horror of the scourge
    "piss"
    he did read the book, but
    " whisper in Friendlyimmolation ears"
    he have another prospective
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    "piss"
    he did read the book, but
    " whisper in Friendlyimmolation ears"
    he have another prospective
    What the what
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    What the what
    how i feel after reading most of steelbalfc's posts