Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    Can't wait to kill Maiev in legion, hopefully we get that chance. Anyways, if Illidan ported his demon hunters to argus, i think is safe to assume they all got killed. Either way i hope Vandel also makes it into legion, at 1st i didnt care much for him but he ended up being an awesome character.

Also, gotta say this is by far the best written Warcraft novel imo.
    i would pay extra to blizzard for chance of killing maive

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    also yeah my fav book by far <3 I love Illidan so much and after reading the book I wanted to give him a hug, although he will probably kill me
    " Diannak hugging Illidan with agony"
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    Can't wait to kill Maiev in legion, hopefully we get that chance. Anyways, if Illidan ported his demon hunters to argus, i think is safe to assume they all got killed. Either way i hope Vandel also makes it into legion, at 1st i didnt care much for him but he ended up being an awesome character.

Also, gotta say this is by far the best written Warcraft novel imo.
    I think Maiev should become a member of the Alliance. She is one of my favorite characters.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    I think Maiev should become a member of the Alliance. She is one of my favorite characters.
    who would kill any random warlock or mage
    Right
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    who would kill any random warlock or mage
    Right
    You're right...

...she should be the new Archbishop of the Church of holy Light!

7+ Year Old Account
    You're right...

...she should be the new Archbishop of the Church of holy Light!
    And she marry Deathwing
    YES

Deleted
    And she marry Deathwing
    YES
    What did Medivh ever did wrong?

7+ Year Old Account
    What did Medivh ever did wrong?
    his seed become med'an !!

Deleted
    his seed become med'an !!
    Damn. I wanted to say Maiev.

7+ Year Old Account
    Damn. I wanted to say Maiev.
    her madness may kill us all

Deleted
    her madness may kill us all
    Calling Maiev mad is just like you would dare to call Kira, our Lord and Savior, mad.

7+ Year Old Account
    Calling Maiev mad is just like you would dare to call Kira, our Lord and Savior, mad.
    But but but
    " sitting on the chair like L did"
    he is mad

Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    My point exactly
    When Malfurion breaks the planet it's all for the greater good but when Illidan tries to do the same everybody want to kill him UGH!
    Sargeras was stepping through when Malfurion decided to do it. Illidan wanted to kill the LK because he was afraid of Kil'Jaeden. In Malfurion's case, that was the only option. In Illidan's case, it was the most convenient option for Illidan.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Sargeras was stepping through when Malfurion decided to do it. Illidan wanted to kill the LK because he was afraid of Kil'Jaeden. In Malfurion's case, that was the only option. In Illidan's case, it was the most convenient option for Illidan.
    don't try to make malfurion look good
    malfurion is asshole

Im sure if they foolishly intended to make Illidan into an 'angel' they won't now after all the fan bashing happening. Im an Illidan fanboy and if his demonic aspect is taken away id jump off that train most hastily. I dont mind him being a metaphorical champion of the light, just leave his physical features and his lust for power alone.
    Im sure they know why their character is as popular as he is and they wont Muck that up - fingers crossed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post

don't try to make malfurion look good
    malfurion is asshole
    Yeah, what he said! *Thumbs up*

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    I wish they were able to make Akama more likable. He just comes across as a shortsighted dumbass that wants his home back asap. What would he have done if Illidan gave him the Black Temple and left? Get overrun by the burning legion in a matter of months? It's way too obvious that Akama should have a better understanding of the Burning Legion by now and how peace would only be temporary as long as they have gates open to Outland.

Maiev works because she was always too focused on her mission and was made unlikable from the start of her character in Warcraft. Few people are going to miss her when her character gets killed off.

I'm wondering how Illidan can be holy. Could he somehow consume a Naaru and gain its power? Because I really can't see Illidan getting holy powers the old fashion way.
    Akama after finally re-taken the Black with Illidan help, he saw it as the only chance to reclaim the temple, and he doesn't want to miss it

Maiev was a crazy bitch, she didn't have second thoughts about killing her own companies. She was obsessed with illidan in a way she became blind. I really hope she dies in Legion, but i think the most expected thing would be her regret about her acts against Illidan, when he was doing more than anyone else to stop the Legion.

And yes, i like the holy Illidan redemption arc and he doesn't really care where the power came from, he just want's it to be effective. I dont believe they will change that, most part of the hate we saw was before people read the book. After everything Illidan did, I believe this is going to be a great history. When he was in Argus for the first time, I sensed he was happy for finally getting some help, someone who understood him, the way the Elder Naaru did.

#TeamHolyIllidan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yattz View Post
    Im sure if they foolishly intended to make Illidan into an 'angel' they won't now after all the fan bashing happening. Im an Illidan fanboy and if his demonic aspect is taken away id jump off that train most hastily. I dont mind him being a metaphorical champion of the light, just leave his physical features and his lust for power alone.
    Im sure they know why their character is as popular as he is and they wont Muck that up - fingers crossed.
    A lot of people have been complaining about this scenario that is why I propose him been both light and void switching between the two forms but then people will start moaning like they did with Med'an, so whatever happens you must accept the physical change and hope that his personality won't be altered because Illidan was always loved for being an arrogant, crazy egomaniac. I won't mind I they make him angelic or if he stays a demon

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Perovano View Post
    Maiev was a crazy bitch, she didn't have second thoughts about killing her own companies. She was obsessed with illidan in a way she became blind. I really hope she dies in Legion, but i think the most expected thing would be her regret about her acts against Illidan, when he was doing more than anyone else to stop the Legion.

And yes, i like the holy Illidan redemption arc and he doesn't really care where the power came from, he just want's it to be effective. I dont believe they will change that, most part of the hate we saw was before people read the book. After everything Illidan did, I believe this is going to be a great history. When he was in Argus for the first time, I sensed he was happy for finally getting some help, someone who understood him, the way the Elder Naaru did.

#TeamHolyIllidan.
    #team_shiping__illidan_maive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Perovano View Post

#TeamHolyIllidan.
    I WANT HER DO DIE A BLOODY DEATH AFTER WHAT SHE DID TO HIM and I can't believe that nobody is raging about his imprisonment. They had him in the dark for 10.000 years they rarely given him food and they left him at times for months without a contact. That is ILLEGAL in our world, it will drive an prisoner crazy. I don't know how he withstand it seriously they could at least allowed him to go outside once a week

TeamHolyIllidan <3

- - - Updated - - -

#team_shiping__illidan_maive
    NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *heart failure*