Deleted

Prepatch trinkets

Hello when the prepatch goes live, and all classes changes what trinkets do you guys think will be the new bis alternative? I guess that the class trinket is going to be useless.

1) What spec are you talking about? since that changes the answer...

2) Until class talent/mechanics changes are complete, best answer you could get at this moment is an educated guess.

3) BIS in terms of what? PVP? Ranking in HFC? or for leveling to 110? (heirloom trinkets will be top of list for leveling of course)

Deleted
    Sorry, moonkin pve trinkets in HFC

Depends on what they change the class trinket into for Balance...it could be BIS it could be crap - we wont know till prepatch launches. (or until a datamined version is out) Otherwise Mythic DSI + Orb Is still solid.

Deleted
    Yeah that's what I was thinking aswell but I felt like another opinion was needed.

Class trinket would definitely require some sort of re-work, no?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    Class trinket would definitely require some sort of re-work, no?
    Highly doubt they'll bother reworking it as it's pretty much old content when pre-patch comes out.

Remember siege end of mop?

Quote Originally Posted by Krassz1096 View Post
    Highly doubt they'll bother reworking it as it's pretty much old content when pre-patch comes out.

Remember siege end of mop?
    HFC is still current content in the pre-patch. They are constantly adjusting old tier sets when class mechanics change. I don't see why a current trinket will be any different.

If they don't want to take the effort, they'll just make it into something simple rather than not update it at all. Demon Hunter's already have a class trinket on alpha, it's passive agi/haste/mastery, so expect something with similar levels of effort.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    HFC is still current content in the pre-patch. They are constantly adjusting old tier sets when class mechanics change. I don't see why a current trinket will be any different.
    Yeah. They might just make it something boring, but they are going to change it to something that at least works.