Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Cba to read the whole thread. Will we have to level the profs on our DH's from scratch or will we get a 700 boost?

Quote Originally Posted by Tusq View Post
    Cba to read the whole thread. Will we have to level the profs on our DH's from scratch or will we get a 700 boost?
    Just like with every new character, you start at 1/x

7+ Year Old Account
    Between all my alts I have all the professions covered, I am a self-sufficient machine.

I never bother to craft extra stuff to make money though-I'm lazy, I only craft what my characters need.

Quote Originally Posted by Promdates View Post
    Just like with every new character, you start at 1/x
    Yeah i knew that's what happened with both DK's and Monks, just wanted to be ensured. Thanks
    Last edited by Tusq; 2016-04-22 at 05:17 PM.

At this point probably JC and mining to get those gems that give extra stats for JC only, 1500 agi on one gem will be nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin View Post
    At this point probably JC and mining to get those gems that give extra stats for JC only, 1500 agi on one gem will be nuts.
    Wait what. They are bringing back combat bonuses for professions?

Stood in the Fire Lisa Frank Succubus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mining+Jewelcrafting because its what my old DK use to have in wotlk and cata.

I'll either go mining/eng or skinning/LW.

Deleted
    I'll be waiting to see what benefits they'll give properly. Like in that new dungeon where you can get buffs from your professions.

I just realized that you can have as many main professions as DH has specs. Awesome!

Engineering for me, I LOVE my roflcopter too much to give it up. And I am still holding onto the fact that maybe there will be an aeroplane mount some point!

Besides that, I am also drawn to Enchanting. But that would be the exact progressions as my current main, my Paladin. Maybe if I made my DH go Goblin engineering, but is that still a thing?

EDIT: just thinking, my lock will be in a diff server and it is my JCer so maybe give up enchanting and be a JC
    Last edited by Soikona; 2016-04-27 at 09:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So far, professions have little perks but nothing that interesting imho. :/

I'm still conflicted between herb/alch or skin./LW. The first one is very useful on a daily basis (and allow me to handle my consumables easily as I'll play casually), but I've been herb/alch on so many chars, skin/LW would be a change and might help have some income. I dunno...

Quote Originally Posted by zurm View Post
    from what i saw, yeah, but we will have to see once legion goes live i guess.

I'm got multiple of each crafting profession so probably herb/mining to take advantage of the huge profits earned by gathering early expansion. Afterwards I might stick with those or potentially grab alchemy is transmutes have a cd.

Engineering for me. I want to see if the head gun sticks out from between their horns.

Quote Originally Posted by zurm View Post
    Turns out that 1500 agi gem is just an epic gem that accessable to everyone, i have also been informed that, at this stage there are no profession bonuses.

Yep, alche+herba

Deleted
    Herbs + Alchemy. 2h flasks and elixirs is the thing that in long run will be most beneficial from my perspective.

I would like to say Skinner/Leatherworker but engineering have so many utility items which i find very useful.
    Speedboosts/glider/mailbox/repairbot/teleports/shields/rockets/slows for pvp and probably more in legion.
    Last edited by Saikon; 2016-05-08 at 02:01 PM.