10+ Year Old Account

Night theme request.

Could we perhaps get a simple dark or 'night' theme for the site? Something to toggle in our settings and be noticeable only by that individual account? Extensions break after so many years and I would love to see something official from the site itself.

The beige and forest green one we have now is great but would love to have something not so bright when I am browsing late at night. (I do use f.lux but still would prefer something darker.)
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, would be interesting with color scheme change settings, Chaud and Bibi?

Though, I don't mind the colors now...

.. Do miss the old days though..

FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah a dark grey background with white text could be nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    While not an option by mmo-c directly, you can get the browseraddon Stylish (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera [only used it for FF and Chrome so far, but it works like a charm])
    and then install this skin for mmo-c:
    https://userstyles.org/styles/76166/dark-champion

Also works for any other sites and other colours schemes of course, e.g. dark google, youtube, you could probably make your twitter pink or whatnot.
    Just look for it in the search bar.
    There are also some other mmo-c themes there, so you might like those even better than the one I've suggested and have been happily using since a few years. :3

€:
    As for avatars and signatures, Winter Blossom is a perfect example (thanks mate).

As you can see, as long as you or others use a transparent background it's all fine, if you use EFEEDC or similar for it, it of course won't blend in anymore.
    That never really bothered me personally, but it's something to be aware of.
    You are currently using the dark champion one? Have you run into any issues with it?
    Last edited by Sett; 2016-04-22 at 06:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.