Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Asmongolds and preachs very special love for LFR.
    They both don't like LFR, but apart from that they are a lot more informed than other content creators and don't cause unnecessary bitching^^

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Add Brawler's Guild to the list of things that won't be joining us in Legion. https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...70689836376064

Interested to see if this "next big thing" comes to fruition.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxkz View Post
    They both don't like LFR, but apart from that they are a lot more informed than other content creators and don't cause unnecessary bitching^^
    Well, they complain all the time about matchmade gameplay. And hype players with their wish to get rid off it. Thats way more toxic than being emotional about a garrison table.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Add Brawler's Guild to the list of things that won't be joining us in Legion.

Updated in a future Legion patch. I rather liked Brawler's Guild. Tons of challenging fights.

And they are both complaining the shit out of anything thats not organized. And hype the community to create "remove xxx" and "nerf yyy" threads..
    I don't see how this is a problem? Do you want every WoW streamer to like 100% of the game and not disagree with anything Blizzard does?
    If they feel that "yyy" needs to be nerfed, should they not be allowed to state their opinion?

Deleted
    Well, they complain all the time matchmade gameplay. And hype players with their wish to get rid off it. Thats way more toxic than being emotional about a garrison table.
    I actually completely disagree. Both preach and asmon recently made videos about the current wow community and the constant hate towards things based on false information. They have both been giving adequate feedback throughout the beta/alpha progress. Asmon, who is more extreme imo, in terms of differing philosophies, doesn't think there should be such a level of gratification and reward at such a quick pace in the game. Preach agrees, just doesn't voice that stance as loudly and as often. Neither of them advocate people going on forums and spamming others. Whereas people such as Az make videos taking things way out of proportion, promoting uninformed bitching and hating directly.

Well, they complain all the time about matchmade gameplay. And hype players with their wish to get rid off it. Thats way more toxic than being emotional about a garrison table.
    Not liking matchmade content in an MMO is toxic? You are literally the cancer that's been killing wow for years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neteyes View Post
    I don't see how this is a problem? Do you want every WoW streamer to like 100% of the game and not disagree with anything Blizzard does?
    If they feel that "yyy" needs to be nerfed, should they not be allowed to state their opinion?
    The problem is they have no informed opinion. They talk about removing LFR while that also would mean blizzard had no incentive anymore to create bigger raids. At the end, they would remove their own gameplay.

They just tell everyone how LFR sucks, and how detrimental it is for the game.. people consume that and create forums threads out of those talks.

Sure they may have their opinion. But i believe they should work with facts and not made up pseudo arguments. As both do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    You are literally the cancer that's been killing wow for years.
    Thats what i mean by "being hyped". Thanks for the example.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    Not liking matchmade content in an MMO is toxic? You are literally the cancer that's been killing wow for years.
    I guess you are one of those anti LFG and LFR people. @_@ Sheez you really are toxic(Not because of your stances, it's how you show them).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Add Brawler's Guild to the list of things that won't be joining us in Legion. https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...70689836376064

Likely will be reintroduced in a content patch with new bosses. I'd prefer that rather than just having the same lineup for yet another expansion.

Sounds to me more like it means that Brawler's Guild is going to return in some form in Legion, just not a retuned version of the old bosses.

I hope they keep Silver Proving Ground requirement for dungeons.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

100% "next big thing" is facebook-integration

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Sounds to me more like it means that Brawler's Guild is going to return in some form in Legion, just not a retuned version of the old bosses.
    Probably with extrinsic rewards with character power? That would be a huge improvement.

Probably with extrinsic rewards with character power? That would be a huge improvement.
    I don't know, I'd kind of like it to remain a "one-time and done" thing rather than something you keep going back to, which kind of favours cosmetic rewards rather than a gear cycle. At least unless it changes drastically.
    Some incentive to repeat fights would work to make the area more populated but I don't necessarily know if that would be a great thing or not.

Don't see that there would be much harm in letting it award some measure of artifact power though, or some class hall resources. The addition of this currency is useful in making all activities seem worthwhile (at least... until you finish your artifact).

10+ Year Old Account

Hm, interesting. Maybe we will see new bosses this time. I haven't fought all bosses yet (not all special ones), but beating most bosses twice wasn't that great, even with the reshuffle.

Maybe we will see actual 1 player dungeons? I mean, that would definitly be cool. There is a severe lack of challenging solo content. Brawler's guild was cool the first time, but most bosses weren't that hard with very few exceptions and even then they relied heavily on gear. Maybe something on that front could be improved.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Don't see that there would be much harm in letting it award some measure of artifact power though, or some class hall resources. The addition of this currency is useful in making all activities seem worthwhile (at least... until you finish your artifact).
    OTOH there are so many solo players playing MMORPGs.. it would be nice to have progression outside of matchmade groups.

I have yet to see a video of preach hyping me to create a "nerf xxx" or "remove yyy" thread somewhere. That's more Az' thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    I hope they keep Silver Proving Ground requirement for dungeons.
    Meh, should be gold.

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    OTOH there are so many solo players playing MMORPGs.. it would be nice to have progression outside of matchmade groups.
    Well, we already get gear sets that improve regeneration on the Broken Isle outdoor zones. Something similar could be done for the Brawler's guild. It could reward gear with various set bonus like "Increases your damage done to creatures in the Brawler's guild by 20%." and later bonuses actually improve stats that help you in dungeons/raids. Like the mastery/haste proc from certain skills we have on the other sets.