Deleted
    Yeah Payet has been fantastic. Type of player that would've been poached by a top four club in years gone by, I reckon West Ham will hold on to him.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Kante should be player of the year. Ozil first half of the season he would have gotten it but hes dropped off towards the end of season.

Also Bellerin right back? Guess there was no solid competition this year. Speed isnt everything.
    Yeah Bellerin was weird :S He's been fairly consistent though. Ozils drop off is what Wenger gets for putting a donkey up front, a con artist on the right, and no other artists in midfield. Gotta love seeing him double marked by any competent team because they know nobody else can pass the ball in this team. Well, Santi can but jk injured whole season.

Kante probably the most sought after player in the summer for many UCL teams.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

I just dont think you understand
    He only cost 5 mil
    He's better than Ozil

"Arsenal have doubled their tally for goals outside the box this season in this one match alone."

l m a o

- - - Updated - - -

Actually now that I think about that stat, I think Alexis got all 4.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

The PFA team is kinda what was expected I guess, but really the only people in there that have had a truly consistent season (like they'd be in it almost every week is Kante, and Alderweireld (really surprised Alderwiereld is not in the Player of the Year vote and Ozil is). The thing is to get assists you need people scoring goals. Also Id take Aguero as my first forward pick.

Christian Eriksen has created more goal scoring chances than any other player in the Prem but if they are not scored from they dont count as assists. Assists is a stat that bugs me a lot, I think there are much better metrics to measure the stuff thats thrown under "assist".

I think Mahrez will win it, though hes been pretty average since the turn of the year imo, and Kante has been better.

If Leicester win the title it should be Vardy and if Spurs win Kane, if its Arsenal, give it to Durty

Young player has to be Alli (how can they even have Barclay and Lukaku in the vote?).

Also the vote should wait till after the season is over
    Last edited by Marleycat; 2016-04-22 at 12:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    The PFA team is kinda what was expected I guess, but really the only people in there that have had a truly consistent season (like they'd be in it almost every week is Kante, and Alderweireld (really surprised Alderwiereld is not in the Player of the Year vote and Ozil is). The thing is to get assists you need people scoring goals. Also Id take Aguero as my first forward pick.

Christian Eriksen has created more goal scoring chances than any other player in the Prem but if they are not scored from they dont count as assists. Assists is a stat that bugs me a lot, I think there are much better metrics to measure the stuff thats thrown under "assist".
    You are having a laugh, yea? Spurs fan surely? Ozil creates the most chances in Europe last I checked, let alone this fucking league. And the difference is, Eriksen has Kane in front of him, Ozil has either Lampost or Conman.

I heard the stat about Eriksen on Monday nights commentary, I did try a quick search and found

http://www.scoopnest.com/user/Squawk...41072831979521

That says in 2016 so maybe its not this season and this year but eriksen has 25% more chances created than Ozil according to that

I think Ozil is a great player and Arsenal didnt have him though.

Yeah Santi's injury that lead us to play with 2 DMs that can't pass the ball really fucked Ozil

As I already said earlier

Deleted
    Bah, you guys are fucking lame.

We've got Fekir back: now that's a playmaker ... untill he rediscovers his form and leaves in a year's time for mega bucks.

Lacazette will be off this summer as well.
    Deep joy.

This thread has gone to pot

Roll on the Euros.
    Let's all be honest. This season has been fucking shit hasn't it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post

Roll on the Euros.
    Season full of drama, still potential for there to be upsets in the EPL and La liga. I think its been good aside from anyone having to play aston villa.

Deleted
    Anyone else watching the FA Youth Cup Final (1st leg)?

Must be frustrating as fuck for those boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post

Must be frustrating as fuck for those boys.
    Yeah. We have one of the best youth teams in the world (Back to back UEFA Youth League, FA Cup winners) but none of them will ever see the first team.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Is that you voyeur?

Deleted
    Yeah. We have one of the best youth teams in the world (Back to back UEFA Youth League, FA Cup winners) but none of them will ever see the first team.
    Yeah watched the last season's final games. Chelsea have some talent. Right back looked pretty decent. (Cannae mind any names sorry)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Is that you voyeur?
    Shhhh.

Don't tell.

Just found out no Benzema for france for the euros because of the sex scandal, pretty big loss for them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Just found out no Benzema for france for the euros because of the sex scandal, pretty big loss for them.
    Hardly, my nan would put in more of a shift than that cunt in a blue shirt.

- - - Updated - - -

Roll on the Euros.
    Speak for youself, we're gonna make Europe and get tons of money for overhyped tossers this summer.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think this season has been alright, with Leicester showing up all the big money clubs. Of course the season is gonna feel shit if the club you support has played shit.

However I wont be sad to see the season end because United are so boring to watch, and trust me, I'm scared it'll be the same crap next season.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    I think this season has been alright, with Leicester showing up all the big money clubs. Of course the season is gonna feel shit if the club you support has played shit.

However I wont be sad to see the season end because United are so boring to watch, and trust me, I'm scared it'll be the same crap next season.
    Not necessarily. We've finished mid-table and OK with that. But enjoyed (Leicester like you say) and other "wee diddy teams" punching above their weight.

I think the only people who think it was a shite season are the folk who had delusions of grandeur and saw them tumbling down to mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Hardly, my nan would put in more of a shift than that cunt in a blue shirt.
    He's defiantly a mong, but still one of the top strikers in europe.