O.o

+21
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    What's that?
    It will let you bind your phone number to one CS GO account in order to queue for "Prime Matchmaking", which will prioritize putting together 10 people that have a prime account. The phone number cannot be bound to multiple accounts, so this means that hackers that are caught will have to go through the usual process of getting a Rank 3 CS GO profile AND get a new phone number. (+ buying a new CS GO game of course)
    VOIP numbers and other "unqualified" numbers have been blocked to prevent the system from being abused. The Beta testing will start once enough players have signed up for it.

Eliminating cheating completely is probably impossible, but this will be a huge headache for cheaters and quite costly as well and I doubt we'll see much of it in the new system. Will also prevent smurfs from stomping newbs as well.
    That said I personally didn't experience much cheating on the games I've played, not that I know of at least.

+ 22

Haii p00
    Last edited by Knslyr; 2016-04-22 at 06:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Marshawn Lynch is on the front page of Amazon

Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    It will let you bind your phone number to one CS GO account in order to queue for "Prime Matchmaking", which will prioritize putting together 10 people that have a prime account. The phone number cannot be bound to multiple accounts, so this means that hackers that are caught will have to go through the usual process of getting a Rank 3 CS GO profile AND get a new phone number. (+ buying a new CS GO game of course)
    VOIP numbers and other "unqualified" numbers have been blocked to prevent the system from being abused. The Beta testing will start once enough players have signed up for it.

Eliminating cheating completely is probably impossible, but this will be a huge headache for cheaters and quite costly as well and I doubt we'll see much of it in the new system. Will also prevent smurfs from stomping newbs as well.
    That said I personally didn't experience much cheating on the games I've played, not that I know of at least.

+ 22

Haii p00
    That was a fantastic explanation. Great move by Valve.

Hai Knslyr!

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    + 23

Hello hello, happy Friday
    Hai Hastings!

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    + 24
    * Poke

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Aloha pOO!
    Hai Xan!

Deleted
    I just took a bath. It was nice.

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    That was a fantastic explanation. Great move by Valve.
    Well thank you! And yush, they have done quite a lot to hinder scammers and cheaters lately.

- - - Updated - - -

+ 25

I should take a shower soon. That will be nice too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I just took a bath. It was nice.
    I haven't had a bath in years. I always use the shower.

Deleted
    I almost always also showering, but today was not such a day!

+26

Baths are nice when youve got time and really just wanna unwind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't really relax in a bathtub. Hot tub is what I need.

Deleted
    I can relax wherever!

I don't even have a bath, nor did/do my parents.

+27
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    CSGO stuff
    I guess that's nice.

+ 28

+30

+ 32

Yay, just defeated some huge centurion like mini-boss and found some soul that upgraded my Estus Flask After that I found a boss that shoots lightning bolts, didn't even move his healthbar when I hit it D:

Deleted
    hit harderer!