Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    I would be interested to see if the same group would also rally against Cruz if he was the leading candidate. I imagine anyone who says they are going to deport illegals would be in the crosshairs and anyone who says give them all amensty would be their candidate of choice.

Why doesn't trump just offer to give everyone that votes for him 1 million dollars? If he's worth 10 billion, then he should have no issue coming up with 100-150 million in cash. Though with that offer, I imagine we would have an all time high in voter turn out, so he better set aside 250 million.
    Because all hispanics think and feel the same, right?

All of them are for illegals and none of them are against it.

Well....yeah. He's painted them all as potential criminals and people who need to be monitored and inspected. If any muslims or hispanic Americans rallied against Donald Trump I wouldn't blame them at all.

He's actively saying that he plans to start profiling them all. I'm honestly surprised that number isn't higher.

Is it really so bad that immigrants be required to come into the country legally?
    #makeamericagreatagain #buildawall
    A DWARF IS ONLY AS STRONG AS HER HAMMER.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post

More like you think Trump and his supporters are only against illegals, while latinos feel he and his supporters is against latinos.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Yeah, I can't say I really know what a 'lation' is.
    It's like lotion but slightly browner.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

What was I supposed to say? People of color isn't PC. It just includes all non-white people, which dems love to stir resentment among them against white folks.
    You shouldn't care what you're "supposed" to say, remember? #politicalcorrectnessgonemad

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aakarshan View Post
    Well....yeah. He's painted them all as potential criminals and people who need to be monitored and inspected. If any muslims or hispanic Americans rallied against Donald Trump I wouldn't blame them at all.

He's actively saying that he plans to start profiling them all. I'm honestly surprised that number isn't higher.
    And yet there are hispanics and muslims who support him, because they take the entirety of what he says instead of listening to purposely fed tidbits from huffington post telling them they should hate trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    More like you think Trump and his supporters are only against illegals, while latinos feel he and his supporters is against latinos.
    Some of his supporters are cooky.

But so are supporters of other candidates.

Every candidate has their share of crazies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Here's the thing, you have to look past the rhetoric just like you have to look past quotes?

Why secure our border? The anti-immigrant propaganda only started when companies that were shipping jobs overseas to asia were looking for a scapegoat. That's when the rhetoric that it was MEXICANS stealing all the jobs popped up. All illegals have ever done in the last century is work seasonal field jobs, where they do work like picking fruit and veggies that local Americans simply WILL NOT DO.

So again, you're going to need to provide a valid reason for WHY we should secure the border. What detriment does open border cause us? Please note that if you're going to say "Illegals vote for Democrats so of course you want them in!" I'm going to expect you to back that up with verifiable evidence. If you say "They take our jobs!" Once again, evidence. If you say they're rapists and drug dealers, again, EVIDENCE.

But this is more of a rhetorical question, since we know that none of these things are true. Drug dealers from Mexico operate independently of regular migrants, and have their own channels across the border that laugh at a silly wall. There is no evidence to show that rape crimes are higher among mexican immigrants. Indeed, it's actually LOWER since they know that committing crime puts them on police radar, and they don't want to get caught and shipped out.

If you want Trump to do anything he says he's going to do, you're going to have to provide evidence to its necessity for anyone to take you seriously.
    I think you're being more anecdotal than realistic... Illegals only doing manual labor no one else wants to do is a fallacy, so considering your entire post is based off that notion, want to rephrase?

Or better yet, let me answer your question. Based on the factual data (evidence) below... They took our jobs, is probably a good answer to your question.

To summarize this chart, illegals work blue collar jobs at a higher percentage than the regular population. Blue collar jobs does not mean, "picking fruit that no one else wants to do". It encompasses all blue collar jobs, a lot of jobs people are looking for.
    Last edited by Narwal; 2016-04-22 at 08:26 PM.

I'm Hispanic and I dislike illegal immigrants/illigal immigration.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

And yet there are hispanics and muslims who support him, because they take the entirety of what he says instead of listening to purposely fed tidbits from huffington post telling them they should hate trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Some of his supporters are cooky.

But so are supporters of other candidates.

Every candidate has their share of crazies.
    Look, nobody actually likes reading the fucking Huffington Post, it's just that their website comes up whenever you try and search for any news item and it's practically unavoidable.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    I'm Hispanic and I dislike illegal immigrants/illigal immigration.
    And others do too. Illegals make law abiding Hispanics look bad.

Like, what self respecting Hispanic would support illegals?

How dare people vote for what's in their best interest.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    How dare people vote for what's in their best interest.
    How is it in their best interest? If they are legal citizens, Trump would not negatively impact their lives -at all-.

Yes, there are some, but it's an alarmingly small proportion of voters compared to other candidates because he has openly stated his intentions to police people who have done nothing wrong.

If you were a legal immigrant or a muslim citizen and someone was announcing their plans to inspect and police you then yes, you would likely oppose them pretty strongly. It strongly encourages societal profiling.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aakarshan View Post
    Yes, there are some, but it's an alarmingly small proportion of voters compared to other candidates because he has openly stated his intentions to police people who have done nothing wrong.

If you were a legal immigrant or a muslim citizen and someone was announcing their plans to inspect and police you then yes, you would likely oppose them pretty strongly. It strongly encourages societal profiling.
    I wouldn't care. If I was a Muslim, I would want people to get rid of the ones making my faith look bad as fast as possible.

As for being a legal immigrant. If I am a legal immigrant, than what can the police do if I have not broken any laws and have the proper documentation to prove it?

But hey, that is just me.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is it in their best interest? If they are legal citizens, Trump would not negatively impact their lives -at all-.
    Aside from the "papers please" harassment they have received in state with anti-illegal-immigrant laws.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

I wouldn't care. If I was a Muslim, I would want people to get rid of the ones making my faith look bad as fast as possible.

As for being a legal immigrant. If I am a legal immigrant, than what can the police do if I have not broken any laws and have the proper documentation to prove it?

But hey, that is just me.
    its easy to say that when you don't actually have to deal with it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Aside from the "papers please" harassment they have received in state with anti-illegal-immigrant laws.
    That isn't a negative impact.

But I suppose I won't argue with you. Earlier you pulled the "Trump is Hitler" rhetoric.

So pointless argument with you is pointless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    It's pretty scary when a whole demographic of people are planning on taking you down. How does anyone think Trump stands even a slight a chance of winning?
    Blah blah blah blah blah.....

Donald Trump overwhelmingly wins Hispanic vote in New York City

Despite calling for a “big, beautiful” wall at the Southern border (which Mexico will pay for), the deportation of all illegal immigrants, and labeling some Mexicans rapists and drug dealers, businessman Donald Trump won more than half of the GOP Hispanic vote in New York City, according to exit polls.

Mr. Trump won the Soundview, Castle Hill area in the Bronx with 100 percent of the vote, according to the New York Times vote tracker. That area has a relatively diverse population, primarily consisting of blacks and Latin Americans. In the Jackson Heights, Queens, area where many Hispanics reside, Mr. Trump won precincts ranging from 41 percent of the vote, to 87 percent of the vote, with most precincts clocking in above 60 percent for Mr. Trump.

All told, in areas with at least a 50 percent Hispanic population, Mr. Trump won 61 percent of the vote within the city, according to the New York Times vote tracker. It’s an unexpected victory to many political pundits and establishment Republicans who were sure, Mr. Trump would repeal the Hispanic vote through his bombastic statements and immigration plan.
    Illegal immigrants don't like him. So fucking what? Who gives a rat's ass that a bunch of fucking criminals do not like the guy that is going to kick their criminal asses out of our country?

Legal immigrants LOVE him, because he respects the process they went through. Every person in America should agree with Trump and want ALL illegal immigrants, regardless of race or ethnicity, deported immediately.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    its easy to say that when you don't actually have to deal with it.
    If you have done nothing wrong, then why worry?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Blah blah blah blah blah.....

Illegal immigrants don't like him. So fucking what? Who gives a rat's ass that a bunch of fucking criminals do not like the guy that is going to kick their criminal asses out of our country?

Legal immigrants LOVE him, because he respects the process they went through. Every person in America should agree with Trump and want ALL illegal immigrants, regardless of race or ethnicity, deported immediately.
    Hey, somebody who gets it.

Why should we care what criminals think?