10+ Year Old Account
    It's very apparent that people who are bitching that people are being courteous and using spoiler tags haven't been in this forum for the last 3721 pages or weren't in the WoD beta forum that went on for ages too,and people also used spoiler tags. Common courtesy to use tags..imo...but each to their own.

10+ Year Old Account
    No mod action has been taken to anyone spoiling things about the alpha in this thread.

Is it nice to use spoiler tags? sure.

Is it against the rules in a thread discussing all things alpha/beta to not use them? Clearly not.

So I think that settles it. If your nice you use them, otherwise it isn't required since this thread is used to discuss anything and everything legion alpha/beta, including spoilers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    It's very apparent that people who are bitching that people are being courteous and using spoiler tags haven't been in this forum for the last 3721 pages or weren't in the WoD beta forum that went on for ages too,and people also used spoiler tags. Common courtesy to use tags..imo...but each to their own.
    Sure common courtesy, required? nope.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    first time agreeing with my boy rippedlife, arafal you need to stop being a massive fucking lamer
    what can i say, i love telling people what to do

Formerly known as Arafal

It's a respect thing. Why would you intentionally want to spoil stuff for others? Who cares the context. Obviously people are more likely to find spoilers here, but perhaps they came to find information on release dates or had a question about the Alpha.

It's an asshole move to assume others are okay with spoiled information.

10+ Year Old Account
    HOLY SHIT ITS NOT ABOUT ANYBODY INTENTIONALLY TRYING TO SPOIL PEOPLE LMFAO

its ***general*** alpha discussion thread. Shockingly enough, discussions regarding the story and events in the alpha will appear in a general alpha discussion thread and I don't know why some of you can't seem to wrap your head around the fact that it has nothing to do with intentionally spoiling people.

W E W L A D

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

7+ Year Old Account
    and the tag fight starts again....
    Round 2!

Formerly known as Arafal

Already posted in a different thread, but was not answered.

Do current skill points play a role in the new legion profession system?
    For example: Do you get ore more consistently with a higher skill or are certain recipes of crafting professions gated behind a certain skill level?
    Or is it all about the new recipes and the ranks?

I don't think he demanded anything, I just saw like 4 people use spoiler tags over stuff that really didn't need to be censored and thought it was annoying to click. I've always thought spoiler tags to be annoying to click, especially when someone decided to put 8 lines of spoilers in 8 separate spoiler tags a few days ago.
    I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "censoring". Spoiler tags are utterly useless for that purpose.
    You're also wasting far more time and effort raging about them than it would take you to just deal with them. Re-evaluate your priorities.

And yes, just posting spoilers without warning does make you an asshole, and, by extension, so does demanding others do so.
    HOLY SHIT ITS NOT ABOUT ANYBODY INTENTIONALLY TRYING TO SPOIL PEOPLE LMFAO

its ***general*** alpha discussion thread. Shockingly enough, discussions regarding the story and events in the alpha will appear in a general alpha discussion thread and I don't know why some of you can't seem to wrap your head around the fact that it has nothing to do with intentionally spoiling people.

W E W L A D
    Note how it doesn't say "Legion Story Spoiling Thread". Yes, story discussions do happen. We also have tools to make sure people not wishing to engage in them don't have to be spoiled. There's a lot of non-story related Alpha discussion to be had, which even somebody who doesn't want the story to be spoiled may want to engage in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "censoring". Spoiler tags are utterly useless for that purpose.
    You're also wasting far more time and effort raging about them than it would take you to just deal with them. Re-evaluate your priorities.

And yes, just posting spoilers without warning does make you an asshole, and, by extension, so does demanding others do so.

Note how it doesn't say "Legion Story Spoiling Thread". Yes, story discussions do happen. We also have tools to make sure people not wishing to engage in them don't have to be spoiled. There's a lot of non-story related Alpha discussion to be had, which even somebody who doesn't want the story to be spoiled may want to engage in.
    Seriously, once again, it's courtesy not required.

If it was a rule, mods would be infracting people/editing posts, they aren't.

It makes sense ontop of that that a thread for legion alpha beta discussion will have any and all legion discussion available, even if it's spoilers.

If you don't want to know about things in the legion alpha/beta, don't come into the thread.

No matter WHAT you reply, no matter WHAT, you CAN NOT SAY that mods have taken action on spoiling and that it's against the rules per the basis of this thread being about the legion alpha.

That's plain and simple, so stop arguing about it, there is nothing you can say. Nothing at all, we are right, get over it, if you don't want to be spoiled, don't go into the thread. Simple as that people. Now let's move on and get back to actual discussion of legion alpha.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    and the tag fight starts again....
    Round 2!
    More like round 10

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably because the mods aren't going to go through a massive thread like this or they don't infract for that sort of thing. OR the word spoiler isn't in the title of the thread. So stop trying to apologize for shitty behavior.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it too soon to start the Expansion After Legion thread?

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheRedShi...148740/photo/1

The coolness of Xal'atath just went up by 30.
    Vindicatum - US-Icecrown
    8/10M - 10hr raiding schedule

Twitter: @Tanned_
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/tanned_priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanned View Post

Nah let's go, go make it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanned View Post

Awwwwwww YEEEAAAHH BBOIIIIIII!!

Xal'atath talks to you, the Fist of Ra'Den causes Storm Elementals to become passive instead of hostile, Truthbringer lets you identify demons in Dalaran.
    I wonder what fun little touches other artifacts have.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure how new or old this is but:

Demon Hunters can clear all of Black Temple but they're blocked out of fighting Illidan on Alpha.
    Butts.

Quote Originally Posted by Valnoressa View Post
    Not sure how new or old this is but:

http://i.imgur.com/oDIYbYr.png

Demon Hunters can clear all of Black Temple but they're blocked out of fighting Illidan on Alpha.
    That's hilarious! I wonder if that's how they'll leave it, or if they might have additional plans. (IE: A Bronze dragon disguising you or something.)

10+ Year Old Account
    That's kind of funny, is that only for Demon Hunters or are other classes blocked out too? If it's only Demon Hunters I hope there's a way to actually kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's kind of funny, is that only for Demon Hunters or are other classes blocked out too?
    I've only tried Demon hunter, I'll run it on my warrior to make sure if it's Demon Hunter specific. Will update.
    Butts.

Quote Originally Posted by Evenmorepew View Post
    Already posted in a different thread, but was not answered.

Do current skill points play a role in the new legion profession system?
    For example: Do you get ore more consistently with a higher skill or are certain recipes of crafting professions gated behind a certain skill level?
    Or is it all about the new recipes and the ranks?
    It looks like you do quests for three different ranks of crafting and it shouldn't matter if you're 1-700 skill to start those quests. Skill level as a learning block is hopefully gone from the game now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_lhoUUClC4

Video of some of the quests for blacksmiths.

Has anyone tried Dalaran sewers PvP? Seems pretty fun, but don't know if its ffa or what kind of rewards you get from there