Deleted

World of Warcraft or Guild Wars 2?

Hey guys,

Simple question as I've been playing both recently- which MMO do you prefer and why?!

Cheers,
    Danguar

I'm playing (well, should say played but w/e) both of these games a lot, and well... WoW all the way

there's just much more to do on WoW in my opinion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiphess View Post
    I'm playing (well, should say played but w/e) both of these games a lot, and well... WoW all the way

there's just much more to do on WoW in my opinion
    I'm inclined to agree with you!

GW2 has a lot more to do. Mainly because your level and rewards are scaled per zone, so every zone, every piece of content is relevant. WoW does not have this - they have time walking dungeons like what? One weekend a month? But you are restricted to max level zones which consist of garrison dailies, other dailies , dungeons and 3 raids while you wait for the expansion for another half a year with no updates in between.

GW2 has raids now, dungeons, fractal dungeons, more end game zones thanks to the expansion, mini dungeons, jumping puzzles, 2 pvp types a new progression system, adventures.... and more

I mean it has its downfalls (Anet can't balance shit and they take forever for balance patches) but to say that WoW has more current "end game" than GW2 is just a lie when anything besides level 100 is pointless.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    God damnit zito michael jackson pls, gw2 is up to lvl 80 stahp pls!

A few weeks ago i'dve said step away from gw2, but now there are a LOT of QOL changes, there's even a lvl 80 boost for new players i beleive, so you can play F2P and see if you enjoy it, WvW got a big revamp on HoT that not a lot of ppl liked at all but with this week patch it is quite a nice experience filled with tons of people.

If you like pvp i'd stay the fuck away from WoW for it, nowadays it's quite bad imo, gw2 has some balancing issues here and there MESMERS SCREW YOU AND ZITO IS ONE 8( but overall it's quite a nice ride.

You can enjoy pretty much all GW2 as a F2P (except specializations which are meta atm) so try it... WoW, well you'll have to pay for garrison simulator 2016, you think you do but you dont edition.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Play the one you enjoy most.

The Color Red or the Color Blue, which one do you like the best and why OP?
    And how do you feel about the ilk that likes the other color better?

On topic though - both.

Deleted
    Good to hear from you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    God damnit zito michael jackson pls, gw2 is up to lvl 80 stahp pls!

A few weeks ago i'dve said step away from gw2, but now there are a LOT of QOL changes, there's even a lvl 80 boost for new players i beleive, so you can play F2P and see if you enjoy it, WvW got a big revamp on HoT that not a lot of ppl liked at all but with this week patch it is quite a nice experience filled with tons of people.

If you like pvp i'd stay the fuck away from WoW for it, nowadays it's quite bad imo, gw2 has some balancing issues here and there MESMERS SCREW YOU AND ZITO IS ONE 8( but overall it's quite a nice ride.

You can enjoy pretty much all GW2 as a F2P (except specializations which are meta atm) so try it... WoW, well you'll have to pay for garrison simulator 2016, you think you do but you dont edition.
    those scepter buffs make you rage more? It's funny cause they nerfed the power damage portion of scepter like 2 years ago and buffed the condition, now they brought it back and it melts faces faster

:3
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    those scepter buffs make you rage more? It's funny cause they nerfed the power damage portion of scepter like 2 years ago and buffed the condition, now they brought it back and it melts faces faster

:3
    condi mesmer is fucking cancer, non nerf to moa signet makes me rage a bit, but hey i'm a scrapper and i can take scrubs down easily

- - - Updated - - -

In other words: GW2 is F2P for most of its content, try it before buying. WoW will charge you a few bucks and well it's pretty much the end of an expansion cycle which sadly was somewhat disappointing.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Play a bit of both tbh. Both have their unique charms to me and I've been starting to play gw2 and my reaper again and enjoying it.

If you like 1v1 PvP, play Blade and Soul (same company), if you like massive PvP play Black Desert Online, if you like PvE, play WoW.

Neither!

I've tried GW2 a couple of times but I just can't get into it. I dunno why. There's just something about it I don't feel enjoyable.

WoW I used to enjoy but I've been playing for too long and the fun has worn off now which sad as I still love WoW I just have no motivation to login

If I had to pick between the two WoW would win hands down

I might prefer the gameplay of World of Warcraft over Guild Wars 2 but I am not really into WoW at all. GW's mechanics & gameplay are frustratingly shallow and twitchy (respectively) for me. Though just about everything from aesthetic to world interaction I find preferable in Guild Wars 2 over World of Warcraft.

Ultimately, I am frustrated/uninterested in aspects of each game and love other aspects. Though from a value point of view, World of Warcraft offers a lot content for players that are not burnt out on the particular style of game World of Warcraft presents.