Mid year Mage release details are out.

Well the mid year Mage release is announced.

Chmapions with new/reworked abilities:

This is my rough words for more info check out riots official page (also lolking have done a decent write up for those people unable to watch videos)

Vladamir - more focused on using more of his health pool for spells (E is a charge that does more damage) and Q has a stacking mechanic for extra damage and healing
    Cassiopeia - can't buy boots, gets MS from passive & W has a new effect called grounding which prevents all movement based abailites (Ezreal E, Flash lantern etc)
    Malzahar - W is now hooked directly into R, new W summons minions who then summon more minions, passive is a massive damage reduction when you haven't been damaged for a while.
    Zyra - Passive changed to spawning seeds around her randomly (can still plant seeds with W) Q is now a large rectangle, and W no longer gives CDR
    Vel'Koz - Ultimate no longer applies passive, getting a 3 proc passive on champions will make ALL spells on that champion for the next 7 seconds deal true damage, Auto attacks and spells will refresh this duration.
    Brand - Better at AoE damage, not so great at single target burst anymore, Blaze (passive) stacks 3 times at 3 stacks it detonates damaging all enemies around it then the target is immune to blaze for the next 4 seconds, Ultimate slows if champion are blazed.

Other Mages with unannounced changes:
    Annie
    Swain
    Fiddlesticks
    Ziggs
    Syndra
    Xerath
    Anivia
    Veigar

Dragon changes:
    4 early game dragons will RANDOMLY spawn each granting different buffs.
    5th Elder dragon will spawn after 35 minutes, granting a buff similar to the 5th dragon now.

Many item changes including 3 new items and one item finally retires (RIP Will of the ancients)
    Check out the site for full changes, far to much to type here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Swain is going to da boss after these changes...

An item and heals you when you spend mana AND goves you mana when you take damage, add in Crow Form and Swain becomes God.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Swain is going to da boss after these changes...

An item and heals you when you spend mana AND goves you mana when you take damage, add in Crow Form and Swain becomes God.
    Rod of Ages + Athene's + Spirit Visage + Rylai's = god mode Swain

This sounds like a great bunch of changes, and it has reinvigorated my love for mages. I'm currently rocking Malzahar top lane. It's so much fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Rod of Ages + Athene's + Spirit Visage + Rylai's = god mode Swain
    Fair point...

But now add an item that returns mana when you're hit and heals you when you spend mana!

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Fair point...

But now add an item that returns mana when you're hit and heals you when you spend mana!
    I meant all of these items in their reworked form. What you described is RoA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooh, okay I thought you meant that build now was godmode on him...

I wouldn't know. I think Swain is weak as fuck right now. He's only good for himself, not the team.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not liking the vlad changes, pretty much nerfs across the board for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sativex View Post
    Not liking the vlad changes, pretty much nerfs across the board for him.
    Would be nice if people could understand that numbers are, by and large, irrelevant when there's a gameplay overhaul for a champion. It's how they play that matters. Numbers can always be adjusted.

League of legends is changing so much D:

I wonder if Lissandra is going to get any changes, despite her still being quite new as a champion.

Deleted
    I'm so hyped about it ! Love Malzahar ^^