Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    I don't want to die.

I doubt Linadra does either.
    I prefer not to die Also I'm not done with the forums for the night, so....Don't blow the internet either Genn :/

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

Ice cream!!!!!!1
    Dohh, I'm on a diet. This no fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I prefer not to die Also I'm not done with the forums for the night, so....Don't blow the internet either Genn :/

Dohh, I'm on a diet. This no fun!
    I am sure you would look fine even with a small batch of icecream

10+ Year Old Account
    If I was a woman, I would rather not risk my life to visit Iran and break their rules.
    Chiming in to agree with this comment.

Don't go to Iran if you're a woman not wanting to wear a scarf. Don't go to Iran if you're LGBT. Your citizenship means shit and they will make your life hell for disobedience.

I wish the country would change but people visiting there shouldn't risk their own life.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

dont most muslim women see the hijab as part of their identity? something they are proud of
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I am sure you would look fine even with a small batch of icecream
    Problem is I can't stop eating good stuff until I've gotten too many calories already

That leads to even stricter days or week to follow :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Problem is I can't stop eating good stuff until I've gotten too many calories already

That leads to even stricter days or week to follow :/
    =( That could be a rough week, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Samitsu View Post
    Yeah Iran used to be a decent place, then islam happened.
    Poor people.

Oh wait, I'm not allowed to criticize religion in here, I mean, someone could have their feelings hurt.
    To be far, it was a Islamic long before it went to shit. It was actually a promising country before the Iranian Revolution.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    dont most muslim women see the hijab as part of their identity? something they are proud of
    Thats sort of like saying don't all Catholics flagellate themselves as part of their identity. Something they are proud of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Good to see at least some of the population has good sense there.
    More than we think. People from there I've talked to say that the young are much more progressive than their parents, and few people below the age of, say, 20 agree with the outdated rules and customs. It is possible that, like Turkey in the last few decades, Iran will change soon in this regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Maybe they should call on the Iranian men to actually stand up for their women and stop being creeps... Just a thought...
    Most Iranian men are contend with their position, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Samitsu View Post
    Yeah Iran used to be a decent place, then islam happened.
    Poor people.
    Was quite a sorry place even before that. But yeah, I wouldn't go anywhere close to Iran nowadays.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. But there is no requirement for them to wear it though so it comes down to personal choice.

Iran enforces it on all women regardless of their faith or where they are from. Visiting? Gotta have the scarf. Outside on a blazing hot day? Too bad you gotta wear a scarf still.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    To be far, it was a Islamic long before it went to shit. It was actually a promising country before the Iranian Revolution.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats sort of like saying don't all Catholics flagellate themselves as part of their identity. Something they are proud of.
    comparing a piece of clothing to physically harming yourself is pretty stupid, theres been alot of media lately (balls deep, states of undress) that have taken more indepth looks at muslim families and women in both america and the middle east. the hijab is something alot of muslim women view as part of themselves.

women in muslim countries have alot worth fighting for, the hijab isnt really one of them.

getting acid thrown on you because your husband makes false allegations that youve cheated on him is a much bigger issue.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

as much as i feel bad for them, Islam is in full control of the middle east and foreigners shouldn't go there because they don't fuck around with their laws you will end up in jail for years for any dumb shit, they say it themselves, no hijab = possible arrest.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are some people on mmo-c though....much annoyance @_@
    You don't have to be so passive-aggressive with me

TALK TO ME IN MY FACE LIKE A MAN.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    You don't have to be so passive-aggressive with me

TALK TO ME IN MY FACE LIKE A MAN.
    I don't mind you. You are sometimes snarky.

I have a few fans who I disagree with on everything :3

comparing a piece of clothing to physically harming yourself is pretty stupid, theres been alot of media lately (balls deep, states of undress) that have taken more indepth looks at muslim families and women in both america and the middle east. the hijab is something alot of muslim women view as part of themselves.

women in muslim countries have alot worth fighting for, the hijab isnt really one of them.

getting acid thrown on you because your husband makes false allegations that youve cheated on him is a much bigger issue.
    I find it hard to believe that woman believe its part of their identity in a country where they only started enforcing they wear it about 30-40 years ago.

Well they have to start somewhere, don't they?