10+ Year Old Account
    I reached rank 2 today. Several months of play and I am finally one rank away from reaching the top. ^^

First ban Morales... WT actual F
    I'm playing with certified morons

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    I reached rank 2 today. Several months of play and I am finally one rank away from reaching the top. ^^
    Careful, its still a dangerous place to be in :P Trust me !

I was one game away from that rank 1 when this week started. Today I was back to rank 9!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    There's a talent at 16 that allows her to move at 50% speed in Siege Mode. Otherwise no.

- - - Updated - - -

Down to rank 8 now. I played Nova. I did more siege damage than our Johanna.

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats, Blizzard. You did it. You broke us. No fucks given anymore.
    If it makes you feel any better im rank 22 after being rank 16 earlier.

I just got out of a HL match were we are at end game Dragon Shire. Everyone is grouped up expect this on Genn at top, I ping at him to gtfo. He decides to 'waveclear' and gets ganked by all of them. We get bot shrine but the the enemy goes and defends vs our knights their core. I get the top shrine and we get the DK. We steam roll their core. We literally carried that Genn. Why can silenced players play HL again? I have gotten so many of them today, they do not deserve to play HL.

Btw who is Lena Oxton?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Btw who is Lena Oxton?
    Tracer's real name.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tracer's real name.
    He could just not say "Tracer"? >.>

I just got out of a game where me and this dude double warrior ETC+Diablo. I feel like double warrior is my most favorite comp. Just so much control. Also Diablo is my favorite tank. He is just so good at setting up kills.

Diablo sees a Genn.
    Diablo picks Genn up.
    "Hey Xul, I got you a present!" Diablo
    Diablo gives Xul Genn.
    Xul Kills Genn.

It is funny, Diablo and ETC are kind of the same hero, both have a charge, both have a aoe, and both have a displacement. But Diablo singles people out and ETC just effects everyone.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muis View Post
    Careful, its still a dangerous place to be in :P Trust me !
    Well, I need to take a break from HL anyway. Have an exam paper to write over the weekend, so I will take this as a small victory. =P

- - - Updated - - -

I was one game away from that rank 1 when this week started. Today I was back to rank 9!

Ouch. Well, I will be a bit conservative in my HL play from now on till I feel like I can hit rank 1 reliably. I lost one game at rank 2, so one more loss will put me back to rank 3. Will be fun seeing if I can pull it off. =P

Ouch. Well, I will be a bit conservative in my HL play from now on till I feel like I can hit rank 1 reliably. I lost one game at rank 2, so one more loss will put me back to rank 3. Will be fun seeing if I can pull it off. =P
    Top rank 2 is fun though. It's the rank that divides the scrubs from the actually good players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Diablo sees a Genn.
    Diablo picks Genn up.
    "Hey Xul, I got you a present!" Diablo
    Diablo gives Xul Genn.
    Xul Kills Genn.

It is funny, Diablo and ETC are kind of the same hero, both have a charge, both have a aoe, and both have a displacement. But Diablo singles people out and ETC just effects everyone.
    And it's for this reason I feel Diablo + Dehaka would be fun, if not viable. Just pick any member of the enemy team and take them across the map to your friends.

"Look! A new toy!"

Throw in a Sylvanas mind control for extra fun!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I don't want placement match players in my games. Had three in the last one. Completely un-queued with anyone else. There were three in it. I don't want them there. If they're duo-queueing? Fine, you can't do anything about that. But solo queueing placement match players should not, under any circumstances, be queued with other people.

- - - Updated - - -

And the next match? Two more!

I don't want placement match players in my games. Had three in the last one. Completely un-queued with anyone else. There were three in it. I don't want them there. If they're duo-queueing? Fine, you can't do anything about that. But solo queueing placement match players should not, under any circumstances, be queued with other people.

- - - Updated - - -

And the next match? Two more!
    To be honest - I, as a placement matcher myself, don't wanna be in the same games as validated hero leaguers myself.
    Also I feel that 5-man parties in QM should not under ANY circumstances be allowed against anything other than 5 parties.

Back to rank 9! This has been a productive evening.

- - - Updated - - -

Our Brightwing just took Bribe.

- - - Updated - - -

9 points away from Rank 10! My win-loss difference in Hero League has gone from 49 to 33 in less than a week.

15+ Year Old Account
    Back to rank 9! This has been a productive evening.

- - - Updated - - -

Our Brightwing just took Bribe.

- - - Updated - - -

9 points away from Rank 10! My win-loss difference in Hero League has gone from 49 to 33 in less than a week.
    I just got out of a Cursed Hallow Game, rank 19 now, yeah improvement. I am still loving double tank.

I'm back to rank 10 now!

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm back to rank 10 now!
    20...we should join a club or support group or something.

I can out-damage a Li-Ming as Tychus. I can be everywhere I need to be. Do all the objectives I need to do. But I can't win. I simply cannot win. Today has resulted in a net loss of 1.3 ranks.

- - - Updated - - -

Rank 12 has been achieved!

- - - Updated - - -

Another match! Two guys say hi to each other. I check one guy's profile: 3k games! Alright, solid. I check the other guy's profile: 315 games. Still in placement matches. Hasn't played HL in 14 days. YEP! PERFECT MATCH!

- - - Updated - - -

So since we kinda gave up on everything, Muis and I have been playing some Pro'gall in Hell League. Cho'gall is one beastly motherfucker! Well, two.

i have been consistently getting great Qm's and horrifying HL groups. i mean the sort of groups you would pray for are in my QM's but i consistently get two group blaming, talent-wasting toxic insistent solo-ers in HL.

wtf is going on?!

HM players are probably playing around in QM to play with / against tracer.
    Wich in turn is making HM matchmaking absolute horror.
    I like my coffe like my mages.