Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    I am torn, I want to mounts, but I don't PvP often and tend to either love it or hate it. But, think of all the PvE mounts that PvPers have had no change to get.

I can see them eventually allowing the PvP mounts for purchase, or giving another way to get the saddles with the newest PvP system. But, it is not like PvP'ers could get every PvE mount either.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Because PvP has always been about the faction wars, since you'd be part of a full army in PvP as opposed to special ops and strikeforces in PvE, you'd have standardised gear based around your faction rather than the exotic gear you'd find out in the field. The only mounts that didn't conform to that are the Seasonal Gladiator mounts which hardly count considering only a finite number of people can actually get them before they're permanently removed.

That said, it'd be good to see them outside of rated play. Hopefully the saddles (Items used to trade for the racial mounts) are added to Prestige, hopefully something fairly high to encourage people to keep playing past 1 or 2 prestige levels.

Why do PvE only get the Felsteel Annihilator,Iron Hoof, CM weapons, Cool and OP items like legendary ring and trinkets, titles....

PvP only has mounts and some titles. Jesus can you casuals stop complain and get the SUPER EASY 100 win to get those mounts? You dont even have to be good, you will eventually face complete scrubs and win by default because someone will DC.

This is a trash shitpost tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it's a pain in the ass to grind away to,and it gets some PVE people to PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    Oh ffs.

If you want something go get it. If you're not good enough to get it Boo-freaking-hoo. I suck at pvp but I don't really care if pvpers get special mounts. It's like wanting an epic gaming machine that your neighbour has but not being willing to shell out the cash needed for it.

It's there for you to get...so go get it.

- - - Updated - - -

So...you wan't that special mount that pvpers get so that Blizzard can give them their own UNIQUE mounts that you'll QQ about not being able to get a month down the line?
    I wouldn't QQ about that honestly. There are other unique PvP mounts and plenty of unique PvP transmogs that I'm fine without, even though I like them. I just want updated racial mounts, and seeing Blizzard give them only to PvP'ers makes me think we're never gonna get them.

10+ Year Old Account
    God forbid you have to earn something cool...
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

You act like PvP is locked for everyone but a select few. If you want a PvP reward, how about you PvP for it, instead of bitching on a fan site?

Quote Originally Posted by sith View Post
    You act like PvP is locked for everyone but a select few. If you want a PvP reward, how about you PvP for it, instead of bitching on a fan site?
    Million times this.
    Edit Signature.

Quote Originally Posted by sith View Post
    PvP is way harder than PvE, it's not so simple. And if you suck at it you'll never get into RBG or arena groups.

Anyone can go PvP, they are available to everyone.

I know it's hard for the instant gratification community to understand but some people actually want to earn rewards and don't feel they deserve everything just because they log in.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    PvP is way harder than PvE, it's not so simple. And if you suck at it you'll never get into RBG or arena groups.
    Then you...gasp...try and get better.

I know that's a unique concept to the generation now where they expect that by just entering instances/whatever they should get the best loot possible. Ask for help in your guild. Not in one, try and join one. Don't want to join one? Join the YOLO BG groups that infest chat almost as badly as the gold spammers. There is literally no reason for you to not EARN it unless you A) don't care, of which I'm one of those or B)you don;t want to put in the effort.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Practice makes better.

Battlegrounds are there for you to learn, get experience and get better at PvP.
    I don't wanna put in that much effort only to get a mount on just one character

7+ Year Old Account
    then how about getting better at it?

Formerly known as Arafal

Never occured to you OP that blizz is adding specific things from specific sources to encourage people to try it out? no? oh ok...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't wanna put in that much effort only to get a mount on just one character
    then no cool looking mount for you.

Formerly known as Arafal

Just saw the goblin trike on the frontpage. Another awesome looking mount that everyone would like to have, but only PvP'ers get.

Why can't they make all those vicious mounts available as updated racial mounts, instead of only letting PvP'ers enjoy them? Just make new mounts for PvP'ers.

Most of the racial mounts are in dire need of an update, especially the terrible looking human horses. It really sucks that PvP'ers get those updated versions, but nobody else does.
    guess you gonna need to get your pvp on! Why can't pvp get some nice things once in a while, and its been a long while.

Don't fret, you can always buy the coolest mounts on the Blizzard store for 25 dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Anvo View Post
    It would be nice if they had the same model in a different color varient available for PVE. But it should be as difficult to get as the PvP ones to really make it feel like a reward and not an entitlement.
    "difficult"

It's not hard, it's slightly grindy. Anyone can do it if they really want it, you don't even have to be high ranked, you just have to win a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    This exactly. Even with the unbalanced state of the game, high rank PvP is the most prestigious activity in the game.
    That's an opinion, also you don't have to be high rank to get the mount therefore it's also irrelevant.

Try being virtually deaf so you can't use voice chat and then come whining to me that's it's unfair you can't get into any group. Nothing in life is fair. So you can't get a mount boo-hoo just f-ing live with it and stop complaining like a whiny self-entitled brat

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    No different than pve, yet pve mounts are account wide. I hate pvp so I'd never get more than 1 of those mounts, but since its not account wide its not worth it.

There is a difference, I raid and I pvp on certain toons. While I can raid on any toon and be proficient at it, I cannot in pvp. Pvp is a lot harder to do than pve imho. Anyone can raid, not everyone can pvp, its why we have these kinds of topics over rewards for certain gameplay. Think why you hate pvp, because you get stomped in it by people that are proficient at it. Im just saying that is generally why people say they hate pvp, they actually hate getting beat by another player. When its a npc that kills you it rarely raises your temper or blood pressure like fighting another person does.

I like pvp win or lose I find it fun, but then again when I first started I went in with the wrong attitude. And so getting beat would frustrate me to no end.I finally realized its al about doing your best and competing against other players win or lose have fun and try to learn new tricks to beat them next time. Because like it or not pvp requires a lot of skill, and different skills than pve. And rewards reflect the content you do, nothing wrong with that. Because you may be really good at your rogue in pvp but suck on your warlock, therefore the toon that would get the mounts would be the rogue.

And if we are talking honor mounts, not rated, then anyone can get them. But rated pvp is a whole other animal, and it deserves to keep the rewards specific.