Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arenis View Post
    I've spent 6 years traveling in public transport and I've yet to see a guy spreading his legs so much that it would take up more than his own seat.
    I've seen it a few times. Though I've seen people with backbacks, purses, bags etc far more often. I don't see how this actually became an issue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    It's sad how you have to brag
    It's sad how it's the same people in the same type of thread every time this shit comes up.

It's sad a few, clearly male, posters will rant about all feminists are psychos blah blah blah
    then a few, clearly female posters, will rant about how something from 20 years ago is the reason women don't like men, using popular terms such as "rape culture" occasionally "patriachy" and boldly denying any attachment to Tumblr or that reddit subforum

For the record, I wasn't bragging, but if your sole argument is "omg u r white knight u will neva have woman1!!!11" you aren't going to win many discussions.

Everyone is as bad as one another, feminism is bad because the "extremists" get most of the attention, very rarely do you hear about Syrias female soldiers, or how women were sometimes the backbone of support during the World Wars whilst the men were out fighting or how there are MUCH more female charity workers across the entire spectrum - I work for a charity, it amazes me how NO-ONE has ever said this as a counter argument to the pay gap.

But yes, I am a white knight trying to get laid on a fucking gaming website.
    Last edited by mmocddc07f7463; 2016-04-23 at 08:40 AM.

So, let me get this straight.

Guys wanting to have spaces or clubs or whatever to themselves: Awful. Break up the sausagefest!

Women wanting to have spaces or clubs (or forums/subreddits) to themselves: Laudable, no men allowed.

Deleted
    Since I am a Necromancer I wonder what the difference between man and women is. Living people call it out in current times... but to me they are all the same?!
    Tell me please

Good christ.....Where do you even find this nonsense Xarim?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

The most dominant always need a little extra space.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gintoki View Post
    Since I am a Necromancer I wonder what the difference between man and women is. Living people call it out in current times... but to me they are all the same?!
    Tell me please
    Move to a 3rd world country then reply back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    rld country then reply back.
    Tell me please on what foundation you look at society. At humanity.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    The internet is a public forum, not a safe space for all the butthurt beluga's and shitlords who think they can impose their bullshit on men. I guess this is what happens when you constantly shitpost about men, they come in and ruin arrogant feminist circlejerks by spouting the same kinds of nonsense and vitirol that feminists boast about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    So, let me get this straight.

Guys wanting to have spaces or clubs or whatever to themselves: Awful. Break up the sausagefest!

Women wanting to have spaces or clubs (or forums/subreddits) to themselves: Laudable, no men allowed.
    Pretty much

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    It's a gift

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a gift
    Sounds more like a curse to me

15+ Year Old Account
    Redpill, MGTOW, etc.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell me please
    Here is a relevant article for you.

http://www.majordifferences.com/2014...l#.Vxs4u_krL9Y
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Tell me please on what foundation you look at society. At humanity.
    I don't care about people that aren't smart enough to take care of themselves and advance themselves. I would like to live in a post violence world but the savages keep trying to drag me back into a violent world.

Legends say his alter-ego writes at least a part of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Tell me please
    You are Sandro from the Might and Magic series! I know who you are, you evil crazy megalomaniac!!! ... (._. )

More seriously speaking, mainsplaining seems so .. A thing you start complaining about when you have ran out of actual real problems.

Huh, I knew I had gained some weight, but I didn't think I was so fat that it had oozed onto the internet.

Learn something new each day.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Then there were rape apologists posting in threads about rape culture,”
    Sadly I no longer have my screenshots due to my computer crashing a while back of a deleted thread where this woman talked about her ex leaving her, and she got upset and blackmailed him into having sex with her and assaulting him. She was drunk, and didn't feel like she had raped or assaulted him but was upset that he said she raped him.

That thread had "you were in a bad place" and "you wouldn't have done something like that if you were sober" and "you're a good person and change your contact info he is just trying to harass you" bullshit. I can't say I see much difference between the women and men in that sub.

The idea is ludicrous. This isnt "manspreading" online. It isnt even "spreading". It's simply a bunch of people discovering a forum they hadnt seen before and chosing to start participating in the discussions there. The whole idea of trying to compare it to "manspreading" is rediculous (which makes it doubly rediculous, since manspreading itself is a stupid topic).

I mean, if women discover a primarily male dominated disccussion forum, and deccide to start particcipating in the disccussion there, are they then "femspreading", since they are now taking up space in the primarily male forum?

Fucking gender wars feminist bullshit needs to end......

7+ Year Old Account
    Just manspreaded this internet gap.

10stopmeifyoucan/chars
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.