Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Bullshit, it's all about propaganda, Russophobia, never saying anything positive about Russia, how Russia is a "threat"
    If we change the perspective, when did you say somthing positive about west. Do Russia media not play up wet as a "threat"?

Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    If we change the perspective, when did you say somthing positive about west. Do Russia media not play up wet as a "threat"?
    Not really. More like moustache-twirlling villains that seek to pervert our lillte'uns and turn them OHMAHGAWD GAY with their gay pride parades and slap us with sanctions because boo hoo, everybody's bullying poor sad little Russia and they want our elderly ladies to not be able to afford their daily loaf of bread, the villains.
    В предчувствии движения племен,
    Разломов тверди и кончины мира
    Пою не то, о чем мечтает лира,
    А имена теней и тень имен.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hound Archon View Post
    Not really. More like moustache-twirlling villains that seek to pervert our lillte'uns and turn them OHMAHGAWD GAY with their gay pride parades and slap us with sanctions because boo hoo, everybody's bullying poor sad little Russia and they want our elderly ladies to not be able to afford their daily loaf of bread, the villains.
    Wasn't there an elderly lady at some point on a demonstration, claiming that Europeans rape dogs, because they don't have enough "normal" women? I found it quite funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hound Archon View Post
    Yeah, a lot like Germany in 1932.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Bullshit, it's all about propaganda, Russophobia, never saying anything positive about Russia, how Russia is a "threat"
    If the "enemy" in this series was switched from Russia to the US, how would that work? Noone would have paid any attention to the series, because *everyone* knows how far-fetched such a scenario is, and the semi-realistic piece loses much of its appeal. In contrast, not many people are convinced in Russia's goodwill, hence the series drew huge attention.

What I'm saying is, the series can be seen as provocative, yes. But it is not in the least surprising that it is there, and you can bet more fiction like this will be comming through soon.
    Last edited by mmoc126e3f25d2; 2016-04-23 at 09:40 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    Are you saying this isn't?

Creeping up n surrounding Russia while saying things like

Btw the reason all those countries join NATO is because of all free shit they recieve. If Russia had unlimited checkbook then they easily could create a Latin-American military alliance anti-USA from Mexico, cuba to Argentina. Political leaders are always welcoming free shit n besides, they all fucking hate USA anyways.

I'm sure USA would think that's relaxing.

The cold war ended due to de-escalation, now the US is doing the opposite and not only that, creating a new 'NATO' in east Asia against China, basically spending $$$ on 2, not 1, cold wars. While your roads n bridges collapse that shows USA is serious about escalation at any cost.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account

[image]

Creeping up n surrounding Russia while saying things like

[movie]

Btw the reason all those countries join NATO is because of all free shit they recieve. If Russia had unlimited checkbook then they easily could create a Latin-American military alliance anti-USA from Mexico, cuba to Argentina. Political leaders are always welcoming free shit n besides, they all fucking hate USA anyways.

[image]

I'm sure USA would think that's relaxing.

The cold war ended due to de-escalation, now the US is doing the opposite and not only that, creating a new 'NATO' in east Asia against China, basically spending $$$ on 2, not 1, cold wars. While your roads n bridges collapse that shows USA is serious about escalation at any cost.
    Perhaps the soviet invasions of various warsaw pact members at various times made former warsaw pact members mortally afraid of a return to old times and begging for a nato membership

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vezu View Post
    If the "enemy" in this series was switched from Russia to the US, how would that work? Noone would have paid any attention to the series, because *everyone* knows how far-fetched such a scenario is, and the semi-realistic piece loses much of its appeal. In contrast, not many people are convinced in Russia's goodwill, hence the series drew huge attention.

What I'm saying is, the series can be seen as provocative, yes. But it is not in the least surprising that it is there, and you can bet more fiction like this will be comming through soon.
    This is all about you people trying to steal Russian oil in the Arctic.

We got a fix for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    Perhaps the soviet invasions of various warsaw pact members at various times made former warsaw pact members mortally afraid of a return to old times and begging for a nato membership
    Always the same bs excuse, they would have been neutral if it weren't uncle sam waving dollars around, USSR is no more maybe you didn't know that and also it was them that chose to pull out nobody made them, that choice would have been unthinkable in old soviet guard. Your nonsense is only believable if leadership n people haven't changed from 1945 to 2016.

If it's anyone that is interfering, it's US actively in latin america, if Russia showed up with free shit n tons of cash, they would join a military alliance with Rus in a second.

10+ Year Old Account

All I see is Russia having occupied a lot of foreign territories in the Soviet period and then losing these territories when Soviet regime collapses. So, who is the threat then? Rhetorical question.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Russiaphobia? Is this the islamophobia of the north?
    It's like Russia is the kid noone wants to play with so they'll even accept the punchbag role if only someone would please PLAY WITH THEM!
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    All I see is Russia having occupied a lot of foreign territories in the Soviet period and then losing these territories when Soviet regime collapses. So, who is the threat then? Rhetorical question.
    Do note the lack of aspiring Soviet/Warsaw Pact members.
    Last edited by mmoc126e3f25d2; 2016-04-23 at 11:05 AM.

Do note the lack of aspiring Soviet/Warsaw Pact members.
    Noone ever aspired to become a Warsaw Pact member. They were told. But I'd like to hear Cybran's take on this. Or Ulmita. I'm sure they'd find an amusing spin on this.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

But NATO just rejected a new base in Poland as cybran posted, drop the "invasion imminent" BS, we would have invaded in 95 if that was the agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Yeah, a lot like Germany in 1932.
    Not really. Couple of years ago I studied the issue extensively because I was curious as to how World War II actually happened and why nobody nipped it in the bud. I learned plenty of fascinating things, and the pre-war German propaganda was quite different.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Wasn't there an elderly lady at some point on a demonstration, claiming that Europeans rape dogs, because they don't have enough "normal" women? I found it quite funny.
    Some elderly ladies wear underpants on their head and keep 32 cats in their house. This is just what some elderly ladies do I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. What's the point of not acting like the bogeyman if everyone's treating you like one, anyway?
    В предчувствии движения племен,
    Разломов тверди и кончины мира
    Пою не то, о чем мечтает лира,
    А имена теней и тень имен.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    Which neighbour should invade Norway if not Russia?
    Which neighboring nations had invaded Norway in the past?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

15+ Year Old Account
    Is it a rape adult video? After all Russian troops rape better than they fight given history.

Infracted
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-04-23 at 05:15 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    It's like Russia is the kid noone wants to play with so they'll even accept the punchbag role if only someone would please PLAY WITH THEM!
    It's obvious kids are shallow n play with the rich kid (usa) for all the toys. Don't care what they do as long as they don't encircle Russia and have exercises within sight of Ru border.

Estonia: NATO vehicles parade yards from Russian border.

Ruptly TV
    Feb 24, 2015

Estonia celebrated their Independence Day Tuesday, with a military parade containing U.S NATO military combat vehicles, in the eastern border city of Narva, just 300 yards (274 metres), from the Russian border.

Estonia: NATO troops drill as Victory Day is celebrated across the border.

RuptlyTV
    May 9, 2015

Thousands of service personnel from a variety of NATO and allied countries continued military drills near Johvi, in north-eastern Estonia, on Saturday, as Estonia holds its largest-ever military drills, named Siil-2015 (Hedgehog). The exercises were held at the same time as massive celebrations took place in neighbouring Russia to mark the 70th anniversary of the Soviet victory over Nazi Germany 70 years ago.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Is it a rape adult video? After all Russian troops rape better than they fight given history.
    Reading bs from Nazi propaganda minister again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Norway is bad ass and would fuck Russia up if they ever tried to pull anything. It is fantasy.
    Hi

It's obvious kids are shallow n play with the rich kid (usa) for all the toys. Don't care what they do as long as they don't encircle Russia and have exercises within sight of Ru border.
    And... that is a problem, how? Russia does the same. Btw, kindly refrain from posting RT propaganda here, it's blatantly obvious how they manipulate facts to suit their agenda. At least try to find something more neutral.

Deleted
    RT blows holes in your propaganda and you want me to stop because it leaves your bullshit exposed? LOL