Page 15 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexboi View Post
    Wait, so a fuckboy isn't a guy who is only interrested in having sex, and isn't willing to be more than fuckbuddies?
    I thought it was the same as this... No?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Fucc+Boi
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Dudes' texts are quite pathetic T_T
    And this is the humiliation I speak of. He doesn't know any better, and most likely won't improve. He'll be mocked and humiliated for it, or possibly worse. I'm grateful I don't do this since I tend to talk to very few people online anymore these days anyway.

Is anyone surprised by this? The world is basically a cess pool, can you really blame people for wanting to escape it? Due to my job, family- I can't escape it- I have to be vested. If i was a single, white, young, male though- see ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexboi View Post
    Wait, so a fuckboy isn't a guy who is only interrested in having sex, and isn't willing to be more than fuckbuddies?
    Nope, you got the part about sex right. Everything else though...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    They were bored before and wanted some entertainment. Wrong place at the wrong time for myself.
    And? Rule 1 of online dating, majority are time wasters. You just carry on, weed them out, etc. For every successful conversation I had 50 wasted, you just learn how to spot em faster

And this is the humiliation I speak of. He doesn't know any better, and most likely won't improve. He'll be mocked and humiliated for it, or possibly worse. I'm grateful I don't do this since I tend to talk to very few people online anymore these days anyway.
    Well, many of them deserved to be humiliated.

Deleted
    Dudes' texts are quite pathetic T_T
    I thought only teenagers had text sex

Well, many of them deserved to be humiliated.
    That seems a bit unfair and unreasonable to a decent majority. Look at more of those cringe comps if you want.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Wasn't Socrates gay
    He had several wives and (according to Plato's texts) was quite a misogynist

And? Rule 1 of online dating, majority are time wasters. You just carry on, weed them out, etc. For every successful conversation I had 50 wasted, you just learn how to spot em faster
    I gave up and moved on. I'll just let others be happy for me.

Deleted
    Unfortunately many men are clueless

Example of a typical gay text message from somebody unimaginative

hi
    how r u
    how old r u
    you gay
    nice, top or bottom
    gr8 how big r u
    mmm got any pics

10+ Year Old Account
    But isn't spotting fake profiles easy?

I been online dating since age 16, I can spot a fake within a few minutes
    I honestly have no clue. I've never done online dating, but I would imagine that people don't use obviously fake profile pics like Idris Elba or Zac Efron.

Deleted
    I gave up and moved on. I'll just let others be happy for me.
    That's very defeatist but your choice, just don't blame your choice on women because it's all you

That seems a bit unfair and unreasonable to a decent majority. Look at more of those cringe comps if you want.
    I looked through parts 1-6, I'd say majority of them had it coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    I honestly have no clue. I've never done online dating, but I would imagine that people don't use obviously fake profile pics like Idris Elba or Zac Efron.
    I think every well written long profile with proper grammar is real. Someone who just wants to mess around isn't going to spend hours creating a well thought out profile, they will just quickly input something basic and go.

Except, of course, for scammers trying to fish for money; those can create quite an essay. However, there are some general guidelines all scammers use. Basically, if someone seems overly warm to you, agrees with everything you say and rushes for exchanging personal data - it is a clear sign that you are being scammed.

I haven't been in online dating for long though, so take it with a grain of salt.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    You'd be surprised. Usually it's a headless torso picture or just 1 glamorous picture. I always request a face pic, if they don't have 1 they're out. Second test is webcam

That's very defeatist but your choice, just don't blame your choice on women because it's all you
    I'd prefer realist. Women want the things I cannot provide, be it on a physical level, monetary level, etc.

Adding a smiley just makes you out to be a dick.

- - - Updated - - -

I looked through parts 1-6, I'd say majority of them had it coming.
    I'm willing to say a few did, but the rest have poor communication skills.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I think every well written long profile with proper grammar is real. Someone who just wants to mess around isn't going to spend hours creating a well thought out profile, they will just quickly input something basic and go.

Except, of course, for scammers trying to fish for money; those can create quite an essay. However, there are some general guidelines all scammers use. Basically, if someone seems overly warm to you, agrees with everything you say and rushes for exchanging personal data - it is a clear sign that you are being scammed.

I haven't been in online dating for long though, so take it with a grain of salt.
    I think long detailed profiles can be dangerous in putting people off. Here's my old profile:

Hello lads,

My names Adam and I live in Halifax. I'm an easygoing guy that just enjoys to take the day as it comes and relax. I'm mainly here to make mates and meet new people but you never know whats around the corner. If you fancy a chat just send me a message and I will try and get back to you as soon as I can! I do tend to go for guys 20-40 but that isn't set in stone, besides I will chat to anyone!

I do use a wheelchair (due to Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy) but please try to not let that put you off, i'm a nice guy, honest! If you wanna know more don't be shy, I'm very open and honest! I hope to hear from you soon!

My hobbies include; movies, reading, writing & gaming

Currently playing World of Warcraft and Final Fantasy XIV

If you're reading this then cheers for enduring my profile x

- - - Updated - - -

I'd prefer realist. Women want the things I cannot provide, be it on a physical level, monetary level, etc.

Adding a smiley just makes you out to be a dick.
    Then don't bitch about it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Adam the Nice Guy should be your new username imo.
    Many here would disagree lol

Many here would disagree lol
    +1 based on your replies with me so far.