Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Western men fucking whipped

Why is men western so fucking whipped? You have no balls you dare not speak up if someone does something wrong. What is wrong with you? You should learn to stand up for your views and values.

The category "Western men" seems a bit overly broad, isn't it?

Say that to the guy who tried to immolate himself during a Paris protest against new work laws.

I don't even know what that means. Do you mean why aren't more western men acting like jackasses? Probably because not everyone enjoys being a jackass, just a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Little Psycho View Post
    Why is men western so fucking whipped? You have no balls you dare not speak up if someone does something wrong. What is wrong with you? You should learn to stand up for your views and values.
    Compared to who? because from how I see it, in the US men stand up for things many times they should stand down on.

Deleted
    I haven't had chocolate for 4 months.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.visir.is/section/MEDIA99&fileid=CLP38629

"Permission to go to the bar with the guys"

How I see many men today as.

This is a skit from a old Icelandic Tv show.
    Last edited by Torched; 2016-04-23 at 02:56 PM.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    The category "Western men" seems a bit overly broad, isn't it?
    I do not think so. It is quite a hit. Wherever you turn, it's men from the West who seem to be whipped so hard that they do not dare to defend their views and values.

Whipped by who? We dominate the world, from this pov the rest of the world is wipped by us.

This western man will whip you.

If I flag your post for trolling, is that daring to speak up against someone doing something wrong?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    I do not think so. It is quite a hit. Wherever you turn, it's men from the West who seem to be whipped so hard that they do not dare to defend their views and values.
    How broad is your group of anecdotal evidences? 10 men? 20? The whole west is doomed!

lol you guys taking the bait over someones burner account

Deleted
    Swedish men are the best example of pussyfied males. That's why it's so easy for muslim men to do whatever they fuckin want in Europe. Except Eastern Europe, they still got some balls left.

I still don't know what this means. Do you have examples? Certainly there's something specific you made this thread about.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    How broad is your group of anecdotal evidences? 10 men? 20? The whole west is doomed!
    Well it's pretty obvious op isn't a man, so it's possible it's 0.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    You created a profile today just to post this? Really? Mate... Tsk-tsk!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    If I flag your post for trolling, is that daring to speak up against someone doing something wrong?
    Ofc not" The manly thing to do is to find his ip adress and beat some sence into him dahhh. Man this days... /endsarcasm

10+ Year Old Account
    its a keyboard turner, who wouldathunkit?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    Swedish men are the best example of pussyfied males. That's why it's so easy for muslim men to do whatever they fuckin want in Europe. Except Eastern Europe, they still got some balls left.
    I'm pretty sure there are quite a few Swedish men who would easily kick your ass.