10+ Year Old Account
    If non of the current mods have time and a former mod will suffice I don't mind running it.

Speaking of the draft, most laughable mock draft yet:

https://twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/723252957303726081

10+ Year Old Account
    I could make a worse mock if I tried hard enough, but even I wouldn't put Tunsil as the 3rd tackle taken.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, apparently Josh Norman is going to the 49'ers or Washington. Going to be VERY entertaining if he goes to Washington and faces Odell Beckham twice a year. If there are any Football Gods they will make this happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Where did you see this?

Also I would bet its the 49ers.
    49ers have put an offer down, he's visiting the Redskins tomorrow.

Seems like all signs are pointing to the Redskins, apparently has a massive offer from them, could close it out on Friday.

Will be interesting to see if he is any good without a top tier defense around him, because Washington and San Fran are both bottom 5 in every way defenses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently the Saints are making a huge push for Norman. No idea where they think they'll get the cap space from to do it, but that's what the rumours are.

- - - Updated - - -

Josh Norman to Washington, 5 years 75M contract. Odell Beckham twice a year, starting week 3 and week 17 next year.

- - - Updated - - -

50M guaranteed. Dude got his paycheck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Norman vs. OBJ twice a year should be very interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Josh Norman to Washington, 5 years 75M contract. Odell Beckham twice a year, starting week 3 and week 17 next year.

Well then it was a good move for him, and I am gonna go out on a limb here and say Panthers this time next year will be happy with their decision as well. I think he is good, possibly great. But take away the tools and assistance he had with that D, and have him in Washington and I doubt he will end up being worth it.

Also I don't see how the Saints could have ever cleared the space for a contract anywhere close to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit that's crazy money.

Makes you wonder how the hell Denver expect to retain Von Miller.

Some of these guys that have had 1 good (or .5 mediocre in some cases) year are cashing in with the guarantees this offseason.

I bet Okung wishes he had an agent after seeing the other contracts guys are getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Holy shit that's crazy money.

Makes you wonder how the hell Denver expect to retain Von Miller.
    No idea unless he takes a more incentive oriented contract, but one positive about Denver is having some of the lowest contracts at a hand full of positions.
    Last edited by Grube; 2016-04-23 at 12:13 AM.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Best of luck to ya Josh, you got paid like you wanted, will be fun to watch him go against OBJ twice a year.

Ugh, looks like Dan Snyder has fallen off the wagon. Just when I thought the Redskins were starting to become one of the good drafting teams like the Packers and Steelers, we do this. I mean Norman was a hell of a player...last year. Who knows if he'll be good for us next year on a Defense with WAY LESS talent and after already having the big contract. I'm not a fan of this signing at all. Would much rather have saved our money as we have a lot of our own young talent to resign.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing the Saints involved is laughable, I've learned not to trust any rumors about them, they seem to enjoy feeding misinformation to reporters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Seeing the Saints involved is laughable, I've learned not to trust any rumors about them, they seem to enjoy feeding misinformation to reporters.
    No, it was more than just vague rumours. Payton apparently actually had a phone conversation with him and everything. Far fetched that they'd get him no doubt, but they were serious about doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I read the same shit you did, it was never gonna happen, and thankfully so, Saints making disastrous free-agency signings on DBs is getting tired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Denver and Cleveland looking to move up in the draft now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Denver and Cleveland looking to move up in the draft now.
    Denver? Why?

Denver? Why?
    Maybe the "experts" think McDaniels is still the GM to trade up to take a QB 2-3 rounds too high again?

Not saying Denver won't trade up at all, but it won't be a large one. Elway has been a best player available guy in each of his drafts. He moved up a couple spots when Shane Ray fell last year, but that is a would have been top 10 guy that fell to 22. He did however draft Osweiler way early so might do the same with one of these QBs, but I'm sure Brock being his son's college roommate had nothing to do with that.