Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Woman are weird, thats why.

Or something patriachy holding them down. You can choose.

Deleted
    Makeup and everything seems to be so cumbersome. Having to apply it now and then, not to mention carry.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    When you're a bit older you'll realise that Women dont put on makeup for guys.
    I already know that.

Question whatever you take for granted.

Why not is the better question ^^ It's fun, you should try it
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Why not is the better question ^^ It's fun, you should try it
    Rather cut my own feet with a chainsaw.

I love it. If a girl doesn't paint her toenails, it's almost as bad as them smoking IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw a dude, a guy, come off a plane in Adidas sandals, no socks, and the most amazingly manicured purple toenails. I was like WTF is that.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Its fun, it looks pretty to us, its the natural conclusion to a pedicure. Take your pick
    Crissi, stop it. You're offending @RenegadeXan by doing something you enjoy to your toenails!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I saw a dude, a guy, come off a plane in Adidas sandals, no socks, and the most amazingly manicured purple toenails. I was like WTF is that.
    That's glorious.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    Seriously I never understood this. I often see women using very little makeup if any and then they also happen to NOT paint their fingernail but I swear, they ALWAYS paint their toenails which disgust me really bad. I just dont understand why they do this.

I dont think I have EVER seen a women not painting their nail because even though I see many women who NEVER use fingernail and makes me think they dont paint their nails, yet once I get to see their toenail I realize that they been doing it all the time which brings me to the back to the fact that I dont think I've ever seen a women not painting their nails ever.

Why do you do this! Stop ruining yourselves, its gross especially the purple or dark colored stuff, the only time I think its okay is when it's light pink or just a polish.
    Don't worry, with that attitude you won't have to worry about getting close to a woman's feet, let alone a woman in general.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    That's glorious.
    I kinda wanna do blue. Or some really funky colors. The only way I can express my rainbow loving self in a white collar world

I've had mine painted plenty of times as a guy. I like feet as well so I enjoy painting them for the women I'm with.

To be honest I have no idea why they do it. I just appreciate it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I kinda wanna do blue. Or some really funky colors. The only way I can express my rainbow loving self in a white collar world
    Mostly I just freehand a french manicure and then take pride in how well I did making a straight line. But sometimes (keep in mind I rarely have my nails painted at all ever as it is), I go for black or dark purple. I only have a few nail polishes and some are yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears old. Since the OP specifically said dark colours and purple are the worst, I figured it was worth mentioning <3
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

The real question is why is there a foot fetish thread on MMOC?

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Crissi, stop it. You're offending @RenegadeXan by doing something you enjoy to your toenails!
    Not offended, just repulsed lol.

Some people work in a job where they can't paint their nails w/e color they want, so they express their freedom with their toenails. I understand your phobia of feet, quite a few of my friends share that, but it doesn't bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Mostly I just freehand a french manicure and then take pride in how well I did making a straight line. But sometimes (keep in mind I rarely have my nails painted at all ever as it is), I go for black or dark purple. I only have a few nail polishes and some are yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears old. Since the OP specifically said dark colours and purple are the worst, I figured it was worth mentioning <3
    Awesome, now this is going to turn into my pony is friendship nail polish thread lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    I already know that.
    You say that but clearly it isn't true. If you understood that youd also understand the opposite. You'd know that the inverse is true. If women don't wear makeup for men then it's also true that they wouldn't not wear makeup for men too.

Deleted
    Feet are disgusting. Whatever you can do to cover them up, I'm all for it.

Because feet smells?