Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Your Imouto View Post
    This tweet I made is pretty much my final say in this matter:
    https://twitter.com/yourimoutochan/s...40131846025216
    Now you are so desperate to promote your own twitter account here?.... I really wish you order right when the preorder came up and blizzard be like "f**k you!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    That's avoiding his point, we are talking about of bunch of amateurs recreated the game using a shitty tool. Like someone built a working Chev out of wood, with a cobalt engine that ran off flour.
    And you think Chevrolet would sell that wood car to the masses?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    I played actual Vanilla and I played Nost, the ONLY bug I encountered personally in Nost was some quests not updating on the quest tracker.
    I dunno if the nost forum is still up if yes check the bug section instead of making "for me"-remarks....

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    And the point flies undeterred above your head. Here's a hypothetical scenario: let's assume that Mark Kern rejoins Blizzard and becomes the manager for vanilla realms. Do you really think that, during the game's re-development (since there are all those changes that need to be done, like adapting it to new hardware and b-net infrastructure) he decides to add a few of current WoW's QoL changes? Then next week decides to scrap that and implement other stuff? Basically what he did during his time as CEO?
    Needing to resort to hypothetical and completely unrealistic scenarios in order to justify your argument should be a clue that your argument is poor. If Mark Kern was planning on rejoining Blizzard why would he putting his face to this petition? Very publicly supporting something that is embarrassing to your would be future employer is not the best way to gain their favour.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    People have to be outraged about something these days. Not being able to play a legal Blizzard Vanilla Server fits right in.
    Fixed that for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    I don't, but Blizzard apperently does, or we would have Legacy by now. But I know, everything Blizzard says is a lie so you don't have to believe them.
    Hmmm, not precisely. Might not even be a matter of numbers and costs; And merely it not fitting their "vision" and looking at the future and not towards the past.
    So, if you don't have the numbers and the real reasons, please refrain from stating opinions as facts? I mean.. it's what people ask of pro-legacy servers all the time, why is it so hard to lead by example?

I'm not seeing bugs, Just you naming things. You generally need evidence to support your claims, Isn't that what all anti-vanilla crowd are asking for in regards to costs?
    I don't need evidence to support nothing, because there is nothing to support. You don't have to take what I say with a grain of salt, but then again I don't give a shit.

Nost was overtuned in one area, undertuned the next, filled with all kinds of bugs and issues. So what, so was Vanilla. Stealth issues were throughout Vanilla, even to WOTLK. It's a fact, I don't need evidence to support, secondly it's impossible to prove now anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserneko View Post
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Well they've started apparently cancelling their Legion and Overwatch preorders now. I'm sure they will be sorely missed...
    Not by me, so thank you for the fish and never smell you again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Hmmm, not precisely. Might not even be a matter of numbers and costs; And merely it not fitting their "vision" and looking at the future and not towards the past.
    So, if you don't have the numbers and the real reasons, please refrain from stating opinions as facts? I mean.. it's what people ask of pro-legacy servers all the time, why is it so hard to lead by example?
    So again. You think Blizzard is lying because? Why would they've said no for the past 10 years ifit was profitable? Because Blizzard is led by evil littleimps from the seventh hell? Or maybe they aren't lying and it's not profitable? Which is the more likely scenario?

I don't, but Blizzard apperently does, or we would have Legacy by now. But I know, everything Blizzard says is a lie so you don't have to believe them.
    Blizzard doesn't have the numbers. There was even a discussion a ways back of a GM basically implying they were shocked at the amount of community that actually wants this. Now, I know a GM doesn't speak for Blizzard, but obviously something is going on internally that came as a surprise. Also, as a Blizzard customer since WoW, I have never known, or known anyone who has received any type of study or poll that Blizzard was using to claim these fabricated numbers you are claiming exist. A professional saying that it may not be viable because of X costs is not the same as them having an accurate representation of the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Needing to resort to hypothetical and completely unrealistic scenarios in order to justify your argument should be a clue that your argument is poor. If Mark Kern was planning on rejoining Blizzard why would he putting his face to this petition? Very publicly supporting something that is embarrassing to your would be future employer is not the best way to gain their favour.
    He has done this the entire thread. Then will tell people like you that you are ignoring the facts.

I don't need evidence to support nothing, because there is nothing to support. You don't have to take what I say with a grain of salt, but then again I don't give a shit.

Nost was overtuned in one area, undertuned the next, filled with all kinds of bugs and issues. So what, so was Vanilla. Stealth issues were throughout Vanilla, even to WOTLK. It's a fact, I don't need evidence to support, secondly it's impossible to prove now anyways.
    True can imagine it is hard to prove with the server being shut down and all.

Does it work on par with current Chevs? Is it a demand of the customers that buy Chevs? Because you can bet your ass Chev would do something like Blizzard did, if it felt that bite. The bite of losing face to a bunch of amateurs with not even half the tech, not even half the people, and not even half resources.

A giant swatted a bee, and the hive is pissed. While the giant will have it's way, it doesn't mean it comes out unscathed from this, it will feel the sting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserneko View Post
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

Deleted
    Does it work on par with current Chevs? Is it a demand of the customers that buy Chevs? Because you can bet your ass Chev would do something like Blizzard did, if it felt that bite. The bite of losing face to a bunch of amateurs with not even half the tech, not even half the people, and not even half resources.

A giant swatted a bee, and the hive is pissed. While the giant will have it's way, it doesn't mean it comes out unscathed from this, it will feel the sting.
    Not what I asked. Would Chev sell a wood car to its customers?

This isn't even the same. I'll bite though. Go to how many car websites and you will see how many cars are built with modern day technology and still be "classic". Do you have any relevant analogies though? Unless Chevrolet is now a video game company.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Even better. It shows this is a temper tantrum by children. You wont even argue in good faith here and just keep repeating how easy and cheap this would be for blizzard to do.
    You implied that people were outraged by not being able to play an illegal server (Which they still can, Btw, There's many available) and I simply corrected your error.

Way to blow things out of proportion, Calm down sweetheart.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    Yeah.

You implied that people were outraged by not being able to play an illegal server (Which they still can, Btw, There's many available) and I simply corrected your error.

Way to blow things out of proportion, Calm down sweetheart.
    Well they are. Otherwise they wouldn't be venting their anger and frustration here, on reddit and other forums/social media.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Now you are so desperate to promote your own twitter account here?.... I really wish you order right when the preorder came up and blizzard be like "f**k you!"
    I posted it to include the hashtag and such.

Well they are. Otherwise they wouldn't be venting their anger and frustration here, on reddit and other forums/social media.
    Not quite, We're after an official version not an illegal one.
    Yeah.

Is this mutual exclusive? Let's not try and Straw Man an argument by claiming one side is just petty, therefore every point they prove is somehow invalid. I would on the other hand would actually like people against the idea to still provide more information backing up their claims.