10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angus94 View Post
    So the panel is supposed to start in 10 minutes from now?
    The Panel is 1 hour, but on the Twitch channel is their is a 15 min interview.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    Yes it was Gul'dan

As far as I'm aware Orgrim wrecks the entire Shadow Council, killing pretty much everyone. Gul'dan manages to convince Orgrim to not kill him in exchange for Gul'dan creating something powerful enough to battle the human's mages.
    He takes dead human soldiers and basically places orcish souls in them. At first he's very unsuccesful but then he manages to create the first death knight, Teron Gorefiend.
    I'm not sure movie Orgrim would be fine with that. Well, we haven't seen him yet, but he looks a bit more heroic than that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    I'm not sure movie Orgrim would be fine with that. Well, we haven't seen him yet, but he looks a bit more heroic than that.
    Wasn't there a "spoiler" that the Dark Portal gets destroyed this film? Maybe in this version Gul'dan convinces Orgrim he's the only one who can reopen the portal.

Quote Originally Posted by YTDN View Post
    Wasn't there a "spoiler" that the Dark Portal gets destroyed this film? Maybe in this version Gul'dan convinces Orgrim he's the only one who can reopen the portal.
    Sure, but resurrecting corpses goes a bit too far, doesn't it? "Whatever's necessary" has its limits.

Interview is going on twitch's channel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Sure, but resurrecting corpses goes a bit too far, doesn't it? "Whatever's necessary" has its limits.
    If it proves to be the only mean to counter Dalaran's magics, probably not. I think even the movie would most likely depict Orgrim as a loyal and well-intentioned individual but still ultimately ruthless when the situation demands it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Duncan is talking now

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    If it proves to be the only mean to counter Dalaran's magics, probably not.
    I thought the dragons were the anti-Dalaran weapon, which makes more sense if the damn thing is floating.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I thought the dragons were the anti-Dalaran weapon, which makes more sense if the damn thing is floating.
    Gul'dan convinced Orgrim of the value of his Death Knights playing on the fact that the Horde possessed no real counter against the wizards' powerful magics. Orgrim had to acknowledge the evidence and accepted Gul'dan's offer.

Besides, the way dragons would be enslaved would make the whole "ressurect corpses" thing almost soft-core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    I don't know why you guys are so convinced that Orgrim will be some super-heroic character in the movie
    Orgrim was never a treehugger. He has morals, but at the end of the day he's a warhero that will do pretty much anything to win.

I'm confused. The interview is now, but when does the Q&A on the main stage start?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spriggs View Post
    I'm confused. The interview is now, but when does the Q&A on the main stage start?
    48 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spriggs View Post
    At 4pm on https://www.twitch.tv/pax
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElTigre View Post
    48 minutes.
    is it still on this link? https://www.twitch.tv/Twitch

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    oh, okay, thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, did they cut it off or am I confused? lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    same lol it happened also before

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    At 4PM (36 minutes) there's a Warcraft movie panel and at 5:15 there's a live QA on Facebook

Deleted
    This scene is pure magic anyway

15+ Year Old Account
    That skybox is just beautiful.