10+ Year Old Account
    Vauban looks sick AF. Fragor Prime too. And the Queen quest as the community expected.

Trailer was really well done. Thoroughly enjoyed watching Vauban.

Who was that at the end? The goods looked very vaguely Grineer, but I'm thoroughly convinced that they are not. New race/faction? Looked like a spider head was at the back of the room, and the woman speaking was clearly some sort of alien (and the Tenno girl had antenna on her heard, must be a mutant).

10+ Year Old Account
    They are the grineer queens i believe, the ones we keep hearing about but haven't seen yet.

Yes, those were definitely the grineer queens.
    It seems that they may be staggering their age so that when one dies and is cloned the other is middle age.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    Their royal guards look like Smough from Dark Souls xD

I wonder why the elder queen wasn't afraid of us...
    Do you think she wants to capture an operator to use their genes to create tenno-ized greenir?

Ex-Clem-ibur Prime!

Quote Originally Posted by RoninaThorstone View Post
    Do you think she wants to capture an operator to use their genes to create tenno-ized greenir?

Ex-Clem-ibur Prime!
    Could just be the difference between older, more confident/groomed, experienced Queen. Alongside the younger, naive, Queen.
    I'd imagine their cloning is kept separate so one can teach the other.

Quote Originally Posted by RoninaThorstone View Post

Ex-Clem-ibur Prime!
    You'd think all of the grineer would be afraid of the tenno, seeing their kill/death ratio. Wonder why they just don't turn around and run away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    You'd think all of the grineer would be afraid of the tenno, seeing their kill/death ratio. Wonder why they just don't turn around and run away.
    They're all Clem clones in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    They're all Clem clones in the end.
    Nah, Clem is a bamf mutant. He is like, the Wolverine of grineer.

Can we all agree that the Operator room music is now the official theme of the game?

- - - Updated - - -

Hm... I'm starting to think that DE gives you juicy platnium discounts depending on how long it's been since you've last logged in; whenever I log in consecutively I get credit boosters and such, but when I log in after a couple weeks (like I did just now) I get awesome 75% off discounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Hm... I'm starting to think that DE gives you juicy platnium discounts depending on how long it's been since you've last logged in; whenever I log in consecutively I get credit boosters and such, but when I log in after a couple weeks (like I did just now) I get awesome 75% off discounts.
    I just keep getting the 20% off ones, useless shits >_>

Does Warframe need some harder content? I've noticed whenever you go into a mission as a group, no one is really thinking that they'll fail, just how long it will take.

Would be nice if they actually added some unique rewards to something like an hour long survival in T4. Something you have a chance at failing at without the right group of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Does Warframe need some harder content? I've noticed whenever you go into a mission as a group, no one is really thinking that they'll fail, just how long it will take.

Would be nice if they actually added some unique rewards to something like an hour long survival in T4. Something you have a chance at failing at without the right group of people.
    Sorties and the raid are ludicrously difficult, even with maxed gear and a coordinated group. I've failed more times than I have succeeded.

Hm... I'm starting to think that DE gives you juicy platnium discounts depending on how long it's been since you've last logged in; whenever I log in consecutively I get credit boosters and such, but when I log in ater a couple weeks (like I did just now) I get awesome 75% off discounts.
    I've been busy with tons of other games the past two or three months, and have only logged into 'frame a couple of times, and out of the 5 or so logins I have gotten 50% off 4 times.

Deleted
    Sorties and the raid are ludicrously difficult, even with maxed gear and a coordinated group. I've failed more times than I have succeeded.
    How are the sorties difficult? Just need people not picking stealth loki for defense or polarize mag for infested etc.

Haven't tried the raid(s) because they have a forced minimum amount of players you need, and I only have a couple of friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I've been busy with tons of other games the past two or three months, and have only logged into 'frame a couple of times, and out of the 5 or so logins I have gotten 50% off 4 times.
    Hm... seems to support my theory that DE gives out heavy discounts to returning players in attempt to get more sales ("Hey! There's these new things I can buy that I might be interested in and I can get them for half off!")

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    How are the sorties difficult? Just need people not picking stealth loki for defense or polarize mag for infested etc.

Haven't tried the raid(s) because they have a forced minimum amount of players you need, and I only have a couple of friends.
    Very hard, your only going to see stealth loki on spy sorties, and if you get detected your dead.

Sorties have modifiers that change how the mobs work; maybe they all have 1 hit KO bazookas, shields that are immune to all but one damage type and have 50% increased resist against said damage type, spawn in ridiculously sized packs (an army of Corpus shielders with freezing just makes you cry), and you have to complete the three missions (the daily sortie is three missions, not just one) to get the reward. Your going to need a wide arsenal of equipment and top tier mods to have a chance of getting through them, let alone a competent team.

Raid is more straightforward, but the tricky part is the sheer amount of incoming damage; you'll need at least a Zephyr just to keep the bullets away and even then the bazooka AoE is pretty much 1-hit KO and there's tons of those flying around, plus there's the boss himself...

- - - Updated - - -

Sorties are upfront designed for people who have pretty much maxed out everything already, or otherwise have been playing long enough to build a top-tier optimal build. Simply having a a prime set with a few mid level damage, shield, and power mods simply won't cut it.

Deleted
    It was a rhetorical question. Just did today's sorties solo. they're not all that difficult if you know what you're doing.
    Last edited by mmoce213c955fb; 2016-04-25 at 06:53 AM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I never found sorties hard at all, and echo the statement that normally we are just looking at how long each one is going to take. They were hard for me the first week because it was literally my first week playing, and the only one that truly gave me any difficulty that week was the level 80-100 grineer interception on earth, with secondaries only.

However, all that said, I do have a problem with the games difficulty. I don't think harder difficulty (hour long survivals, super long interceptions, etc) should offer better rewards under the current structure. Why? Because in my opinion the difficulty is broken once you reach a certain point. To sum up this point, why have mods like vitality, redirection or any of the armor ones if enemies just one shot you past a certain point? The only way to combat this is with flat out invincibility (Valkyr, Frost Bubbles) or just flat out not getting hit, which basically lends itself to hiding in/around those invincible things in order to achieve. This limits you to a select few frames and makes a lot of them not 'end game' viable. As far as taking damage goes, the only was you can actually take damage at say level 100 plus, is if you're running a trinity with 98-99% blessing DR, or Chroma with an ideal setup. Otherwise, like mentioned you're limited to taking the invincibility route.

Is it wrong? I don't think so, especially considering you have little reason to go that far in endless missions, but it would be cool if the difficulty scaling was a bit different. As it stands enemies gain a metric shit load of health, and their damage scales to a level that basically obsoletes any defensive frame mods rather quickly. Frame defenses, base or modded just don't scale well compared to how we can scale our damage.

The only 'challenging' sorties are the ones with enemy physical or enemy elemental resistance. And I don't call them challenging as I call them unfair. Not only do half of your weapons become useless, but they end up doing so much damage that literally any proc or hit usually results in a one shot. Why have shields and health at all? On the flip side, radiation, as terrible as it is, ends up being an example of a good way to do sortie affixes as it makes you pay attention and be careful to how you use your guns/abilities. Otherwise you kill your entire team, or end up instantly killing the objective in a MD.

I think if they have to do anymore 2.0 or 3.0 to revamp the game, they should really take a look at damage, especially in regards to enemy damage. If done properly you'd have a smoother experience, and hopefully it would also coincide with a universal boost to frame defensive capabilities across the board. I get that some frames should be fragile and shouldn't be taking hits at all, but it's sorta dumb that even the weakest frame can't take a single bullet at high levels from regular grunt enemies.

I haven't tried the Jordas raid, but the LoR really isn't all that difficult. We 4 man it and the learning curve, much like WoW raiding is just learning the little intricacies with each of the stages of the map.