Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by melkesjokolade View Post
    Seriously, order resources? Fuck this... Atleast we got the movie which looks more and more promising.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thadeka View Post
    evry time new upgrade comes on mmo i lose more hope in Legion...Prune..and Garrison 2.0 is aids for this game

You haven't even played it ...

Also, garrisons weren't the problem, it was the implementation that was the issue.

Horrible. What were those clowns thinking to put back in such a loathsome system.

Is the tapping system supposed to work with old world content too or just the new Legion areas?
    All outdoor areas.
    The million dollar question... My question now:

Do you know any mob in the old world that will survive more than 1 hit? I would really love to see those mobs needed for questing being beaten by 2-3 players... Can we tap a mob with our intention to hit it?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Its uncanny, everything is pretty much identical to the game"

This must be that condition most developers or anyone on blizzards payroll suffers from, where their delusions manifest to everything around them, making them believe somethings greater then it actually is. This ass hasn't even seen lions pride in and how pixilated it looks, how it looks nothing like a grubby old style medieval inn. Hell, it looks more closer to the old forsaken inn before the revamp.

Funny how blizzard can get even the actors to say whatever they want.

hold on, the tier 6 unlocks an extra legendary slot ?

I thought it was for the third relic ..

then how do you unlock the 3-rd relic slot ??

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post

Also, garrisons weren't the problem, it was the implementation that was the issue.
    dont waste time to explain thing to a bunch of mongoloids, we are on MMO C, garbage isnt allowed to play alpha and therefore they are bitching.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-04-24 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehuehuecopter View Post
    dont waste time to explain thing to a bunch of mongoloids, we are on MMO C, garbage isnt allowed to play alpha and therefore they are bitching.
    True, only SHEEPS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    Order Halls... AKA Garrison 2.0, well done Blizzard, give us something no one really liked in a different form.
    Speak for yourself...I enjoyed Garrisons. See, I can make my own opinions...not that hard.

so the thing about these Order Hall "perks" that concerns me is that last one that everyone has "increases the number of legendary items you can equip by 1" why do I get the feeling not only will be have these "garrison lite" order halls to manage but will also have to apparently multiple, if the recent ones are any example, long drawn out quest chains to get legendary items, on top of having be running around doing world quests and such all over and grinding to level up our artifact weapon (s)

why does it feel like this expansion is going to be even more of a grindy mess than WoD currently is

Deleted
    While I agree with the complaints about garrisons, and don't want to see them implemented in Legion in any way, I do have to say that anyone complaining about garrisons whilst only playing like 1-3 characters is pretty damn cute. I've been running 12 garrisons for quite a while now, and thus I definitely know what it's about at it's worst. I'd say that a bigger problem than the garrison itself is the fact that Blizzard has done absolutely nothing for altoholics in soon 12 years now.

But yeah... "Waah waah I hate playing garrisons!" "Oh yeah, me too... How many characters have you running garrisons?" "Well, just one..." "...piss off."

Rob is amazing though. I'm glad he's in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    "Its uncanny, everything is pretty much identical to the game"

Funny how blizzard can get even the actors to say whatever they want.
    lol Kazinsky isn't on Blizzard's payroll. None of the actors are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GMZohar1 View Post
    Same here for real.. Every single time, new info comes out it gets worse and worse and worse.. Adding to all that with each new build my classes I like to play get weaker and weaker and weaker lol... It's a good thing I haven't got the game yet cause I might not get it at all
    Yeah mythic+ dungeons, professions with ranks + loads of quests, world quests, class quests and more, ehh so terrible /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    there is no world content in WoD casuals whine raiders are happy , there is ton of casual content in legion raiders whine because they cant enjoy only logging in for raid hours" well tough luck get ready for some major grinding in legion or admit you are as casual scrub as casuals not just some pretended-hardcore.
    You can do world quests with professions, dailies, gather mats, and you can also do mythic+ dungeons. There are enough fun/casual things.

Order Hall system is cool, just wish the extra legendary thing wasn't apart of it

Quote Originally Posted by Soccio View Post
    You can do world quests with professions, dailies, gather mats, and you can also do mythic+ dungeons. There are enough fun/casual things.
    I'm hoping that, for the emissary quests (i.e., do a set # of quests to get an RNG bag), you can select the type of quests you want to do.

For instance, professions (hopefully including gathering, as that's what I mostly do...), solo-quest dailies, and that sort. Requiring "go after this elite rare" would make doing the emissary objective tougher.

Question, though: Are mythic dungeons (much less mythic+ dungeons) really something casuals are going to do? I thought they weren't queue-able, so they'd have to gather together a group in the first place. And then there's the difficulty (mythic and mythic+), are those really expected to be within reach of casuals? (I ask as a non-raider, so I really don't know how mythic dungeons compare to the skill level of the average player.)

Screw 20-man mythics. Go back to the system we had during Wrath, Cata, and Mists. And no, I don't want to hear "tuning" or high-end competition as an excuse.

"World teleport" gimme gimme

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    What does it mean by "granting them the ability to equip another one of the legendary items coming in Legion."?? Is it maybe that it'll be something like Legion-Legendary Unique Equipped (1) then (2)??
    Yes, you can only equip one at a time at the start, and this ability will let you equip a second.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    hold on, the tier 6 unlocks an extra legendary slot ?

I thought it was for the third relic ..

then how do you unlock the 3-rd relic slot ??
    That's from completing the Order Hall Campaign, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post

Exactly this. If WoD had turned out to be an amazing expansion with diverse world content, then people would not have minded having the mission table as something available on the side as a form of offline progression. Sadly, that wasn't the case and the mission tables have gotten an unjustly bad rep as a result.

Seems like only Mages are getting the instant World Quest completion...I don't see the problem with this.