The problem is that SE can't be arsed to do anything against RMT. Blizzard fixed it. Haven't had RMT spam in years in WoW.
    What did Blizzard do about it though? I don't ever remember them going out of their way to fix the issue. At one point it just sorta stopped happening though recently it has become an issue again, at least on my realm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    What did Blizzard do about it though? I don't ever remember them going out of their way to fix the issue. At one point it just sorta stopped happening though recently it has become an issue again, at least on my realm.
    No clue. Wondered about that myself.
    But Blizzard isn't exactly known for speaking about stuff like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    EU one, no clue what the name is.
    Server is Cerberus.
    I'm on EU aswell, but not getting queues anywhere near as long as you mentioned O_o
    What do you queue up as, healer?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    I'm on EU aswell, but not getting queues anywhere near as long as you mentioned O_o
    What do you queue up as, healer?
    Yup, always as WHM.

Maybe it has sth to do with time of day? Did it Sat afternoon around 15-18 hrs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    What's wrong with your friend earning his own way in the game? Why deny him the pleasure of beating the game / earning his rewards himself?

You have many other ways to help him ... like playing together with him, teaching the ways of the game (give a man a fish ...), ... etc.?
    I do play together with him and teach him things, but if he wanted some gil so he can buy things, and I have like 30mil sitting there not using, why not?

And you haven't even try to address what about friends giving each other little gift here and there, like pets and such, just like you like your "freedom of not having to deal with RMT", I should have "freedom to give gifts to friends" too.

And RMT don't bother me much, I had like 3 whisper from them in like entire week, maybe it is worse on your server but on Ragnarok EU it isn't so bad. And certain I myself would be fine with that if that means I can still freely trade with players, stopping that probably piss me off more than RMTs.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://imgur.com/a/uxfuD
    http://imgur.com/a/BsjpB

This new deep dungeon thing sounds interesting. Need more info though.
    - independent progression system, starting at level 1
    - ever changing layout
    - powerful magic which sap your powers away
    - progress auto save on selected floors
    - bosses on multiple floors

Errrrm, sounds like Nyzle from FFXI....????

Like Grym has said LotA tends to be the longest. I wait around 10minutes for that as a healer though the rest tend to be within 2-3 minutes. Sometimes instant rofl. What data centre do you play on? That might be the cause because I'm on Cactuar which is on Aether and that is a very populated data centre.

It sounds like runescape dungeoneering and if its even half that ill be returning to play it.

What I want to know is...

Is there any benfits outside of it?
    and
    Can I level up my alt class's with it?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    It sounds like runescape dungeoneering and if its even half that ill be returning to play it.
    In FFXI they have a Nyzle Isle:

- 100 floor dungeon climb
    - everytime each floor is randomly generated
    - objective is random to progress to next floor
    - every 5th floor your progress is saved
    - every 20th floor is a boss
    - random bonus or penalties can happen as you enter each floor
    - special items that can only be used inside can be bought at either before entry or sometimes some floor has shops

It really sounds like they are porting Nyzle to FFXIV lol, but I would be OK as that was probably my favourite event in FFXI.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one that is rather meh about the whole "own progression" stuff?

Really? I have to level yet again and yet again farm another set of gear that only works in there?

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    In FFXI they have a Nyzle Isle:

- 100 floor dungeon climb
    - everytime each floor is randomly generated
    - objective is random to progress to next floor
    - every 5th floor your progress is saved
    - every 20th floor is a boss
    - random bonus or penalties can happen as you enter each floor
    - special items that can only be used inside can be bought at either before entry or sometimes some floor has shops

It really sounds like they are porting Nyzle to FFXIV lol, but I would be OK as that was probably my favourite event in FFXI.
    Sounds like alot of fun. I loved dungeoneering in runescape but what turned me off was there reward tokens was shitty. It rewarded so little for the time u spent on it.

I been wanting to come back to FFXIV and I just mite.

Question? Do you need PS+ to play FFXIV on ps4 I didn't think u did.

- - - Updated - - -

Really? I have to level yet again and yet again farm another set of gear that only works in there?
    To me its fun. It doesn't stop the outside progression and has its own progresion path. I hope there is some kind of benfit outside or at lease let me level alt class's in it. If I can level each class in it ill have all at max level lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like alot of fun. I loved dungeoneering in runescape but what turned me off was there reward tokens was shitty. It rewarded so little for the time u spent on it.
    If I understood correctly, all you will get is cosmetic stuff.
    The gear you get in there has stats but only works in there, so apart from glamor it'll be useless.

IMHO this seems to be targeting the bragging crowd with leaderboards etc.

The gear you get in there has stats but only works in there, so apart from glamor it'll be useless.

IMHO this seems to be targeting the bragging crowd with leaderboards etc.
    Thats kinda meh then. I want to at lease be able to level alt class's in there.

There should be some kind of benfit to the core game.

10+ Year Old Account
    There should be some kind of benfit to the core game.
    Well, give it time. It's only the initial rough preview.

I'm sure SE will gather feedback and adjust stuff. 3.35 is still a long way off.

10+ Year Old Account
    But Glamour is the true End Game lol.

- - - Updated - - -

You obviously didn't play Nyzle in FFXI then, it only ever gave side-grade gear (nothing better than what you can already get out there), but it was fun.

If the Glamour is nice enough, people will want to do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Question? Do you need PS+ to play FFXIV on ps4 I didn't think u did.
    I believe all online needed PS+?

In FFXI the Reward wasn't great either, maybe out of the many pieces you can use 1 piece, but people collected it anyway.

It was fun, especially with the random generation factor you don't get bored easily. Hope they at least improve the penalties from FFXI though, every floor you can randomly receive a penalties, but on a Boss floor getting White Magic restriction was just a little too unfair lol.

Well, give it time. It's only the initial rough preview.

I'm sure SE will gather feedback and adjust stuff. 3.35 is still a long way off.
    True. I do want to see more.

- - - Updated - - -

In FFXI the Reward wasn't great either, maybe out of the many pieces you can use 1 piece, but people collected it anyway.

It was fun, especially with the random generation factor you don't get bored easily. Hope they at least improve the penalties from FFXI though, every floor you can randomly receive a penalties, but on a Boss floor getting White Magic restriction was just a little too unfair lol.
    Naw the Free games on PS+ don't require it and I don't think FFXIV does ether.

It sounds like fun and if all they add was the ability to level other roles ill resub and play it LOL. Been considering resubbing for awhile now since there isn't much to do atm.

10+ Year Old Account

Me wants more Bloodborne Chalice Dungeons. Which I kind of want to go back and play a bit now...

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, F2P and P2P are exempt.

10+ Year Old Account
    You obviously didn't play Nyzle in FFXI then, it only ever gave side-grade gear (nothing better than what you can already get out there), but it was fun.

If the Glamour is nice enough, people will want to do it.
    Nope, never played FF XI.

I hope that the content is fun to do. But I'm fearing that it'll turn out as lame as WoWs PG or Brawlers. Both are rather bleh.
    Esp on a healer... lol.

The one thing I'm afraid of is that it doesn't seem randomly generated. They seem to be handcrafting the levels as they did say "more levels will be added in later patches" but that can of course also mean other things.

I hope that the content is fun to do. But I'm fearing that it'll turn out as lame as WoWs PG or Brawlers. Both are rather bleh.
    Esp on a healer... lol.
    I'm just curious how hard it will be... they did say "its a type of casual content" but who knows what they themselves mean by that.

Oh yeah for those curious this system is separate from the treasure dungeon system they announced a while back. Both are coming in 3.3 it seems.

edit; So the name seemed familiar to me.

http://ogrebattlesaga.wikia.com/wiki/Palace_of_the_Dead

It's from Tactics Ogre heh. A lot of influence from that series in this expansion.
    Last edited by Aruhen; 2016-04-24 at 12:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just curious how hard it will be... they did say "its a type of casual content" but who knows what they themselves mean by that.
    Unless they balance it for each individual job and tailor mechanics to each jobs abilities: Don't count on it being super hard to do when solo.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do play together with him and teach him things, but if he wanted some gil so he can buy things, and I have like 30mil sitting there not using, why not?

And you haven't even try to address what about friends giving each other little gift here and there, like pets and such, just like you like your "freedom of not having to deal with RMT", I should have "freedom to give gifts to friends" too.

And RMT don't bother me much, I had like 3 whisper from them in like entire week, maybe it is worse on your server but on Ragnarok EU it isn't so bad. And certain I myself would be fine with that if that means I can still freely trade with players, stopping that probably piss me off more than RMTs.
    You must really hate BoP gear too I take it ... it's after all something every players has to earn for themselves and there is no way for others to help.

The game can still have healthy trading with direct player trading banned via a price regulated market board. It's just that "discounts" of any sort are impossible.

3 a week ...

I get >3 a day (sometimes even >3 an hour like on weekends) - Behemoth is the server.
    Last edited by SodiumChloride; 2016-04-24 at 01:02 AM.
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...