Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    if she has gag powers yes

But that super human water.... I hope thats the water goku drank in dragon ball
    then Goku will get rekt .

everyone will drink it and they will suddenly be on Goku's level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    then Goku will get rekt .

everyone will drink it and they will suddenly be on Goku's level.
    Would be a cool way to get Tien, Krillin, Yamcha, 18 (maybe... I mean its her cybernetic parts that have the power), to be at the level of Goku/veggie

Would be a cool way to get Tien, Krillin, Yamcha, 18 (maybe... I mean its her cybernetic parts that have the power), to be at the level of Goku/veggie
    oh I hope so.

i'm pretty sure her cybernetics were all removed when she was absorbed by cell, and that she was human once cell spat her out.

not 100% on that, just pretty sure i heard that somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i'm pretty sure her cybernetics were all removed when she was absorbed by cell, and that she was human once cell spat her out.

not 100% on that, just pretty sure i heard that somewhere.
    Well she still had a bomb in her and could fly after Cell spit her out. One of Krillin's wishes was to remove the bombs iirc.

summary for episode 42:
    An uproar at the victory celebration! Facing off at last?! Monaka vs. Son Goku".

Goku and the other members of Universe 7's team have safely notched their victory [against Universe 6]. But their victory celebrations are short-lived, as the Zen'ō ("Lord[s] of everything"), the individual(s) standing at the pinnacle of the 12 universes, appear(s) before them! And so the tale takes an unexpected turn.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-04-23 at 12:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

tien and chatzu 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    Do we know the situation with the voice actors yet when the show is eventually aired overseas? It has obviously been a good what, 15-20 years since many of the voice actors played their parts, will they be the same?

One thing i noticed (and irritates) me about the Japanese voice actress for Goku.... Why the frig does she have to make "cat calling" sounds when Goku gets hit unexpectedly?
    15 - 20 years? dbz kai came out like a couple years ago and the new movies came out recently too.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    One of them is just an attendant like Whis is to Beerus.

Also, Vegeta will make a clone of himself and Arale is the character from the future!
    I may have made these last two points up for fun...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh! A thought occurs... (they're quite rare these days)

It's Vegeta that uses the super special awesome Water that Goku used when he was a kid because of how pissed off he is over Goku SSB/Kaio-ken technique and the "copy Vegeta" is just a doll that looks exactly like him, like the one Goku fought when he was younger?

This guy:
    That might be.... awesome! I hope they do it!

- - - Updated - - -

Seems the new characters are the kings of the 12 universes

summary for episode 42:

10+ Year Old Account

Holy fuckin shit i want Hit to join the Z fighters! Coolest most badass guy since OG Vegeta! And turns out he has a heart of gold

10+ Year Old Account
    Good ep and I cannot fucking wait for

Winged dragon of Ra Yugioh dragon

I haven't laughed that hard for a long time .

I really liked when Hit lost on purpose and that he did that to pay his dept with Goku.Goku&Hit confirmed to be rivals!!!!
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-04-24 at 04:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So why did

Goku throw the fight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Super Monaka God Super Monaka

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    So why did

Goku throw the fight?
    He was at his limit due to ssb and kaioken

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    So why did

Goku throw the fight?
    he couldn't fight anymore.if he did then his body would explode.

Deleted
    Hit,Hit and more Hit, i really didn't expect Hit to be so damn strong, i would say at full power Hit is a league above Goku and 2-3 above Vegeta, it's just sad how weak Picollo was this arc, i don't even want to start with rest of nakama(i will complain about the power gap till the day i will die, it's pure BiS), im still suprise that Hit is afraid of Champa, i mean, yes i see the god of destruction more powerful then Goku/Hit but cmon i don't really see the difference between them so huge for them to be afraid anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Synners View Post
    Hit,Hit and more Hit, i really didn't expect Hit to be so damn strong, i would say at full power Hit is a league above Goku and 2-3 above Vegeta, it's just sad how weak Picollo was this arc, i don't even want to start with rest of nakama(i will complain about the power gap till the day i will die, it's pure BiS), im still suprise that Hit is afraid of Champa, i mean, yes i see the god of destruction more powerful then Goku/Hit but cmon i don't really see the difference between them so huge for them to be afraid anymore
    well,it is.Goku became 10 times stronger and he is still way weaker than Beerus and Champa.

- - - Updated - - -

I can definitely see this happening: