Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt0193 View Post
    Only reason I'd want this is to get a few of those hidden gems for transmog that I vendored long, long ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    And I think this is the biggest argument for it, and one I can get behind.
    The wardrobe system does I think give good reasons to introduce some old gear rewards back.
    Should we be penalised for not doing those quests on multiple characters because there was not the desire nor incentive then to have multiple characters so much ?
    I don't think so.
    I'm pretty sure all the quests we've DONE before will get added to our Wardrobe anyway, so we don't need to bring them back, only people who didn't do them prior won't have them. I'm assuming this means for all the old quests that didn't change depending on your class/spec etc, you'll unlock them all.

No longer will your storage be totally taken up by old item sets, every item that is bound to your character will be added into the Wardrobe. This includes items from old quest rewards that you may not have picked, which will automatically be added into your Wardrobe at the launch of Legion.
    http://www.tentonhammer.com/guides/l...cation-changes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcMzjPpQB-c (No idea the time, but that's TTH's source so it'll be somewhere in there)
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2016-04-24 at 11:49 AM.

Deleted
    Instead of activating old content for the sake of a few tmog items, they should comprehensively re-do all old items. There is a reason that so few people mog old items- they look absolutely awful, especially on the new models. It really is time to get a move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    Pretty much this, wouldn't that mean they have to run twice the amount of zone servers?
    Instead of bringing back old zones they also can bring some old quests to new zones and mark them as Time Travel quests with blurr effect on screen or something, there is already few quests like that.

Or create few instanced dungeon-like zones similar to Old Hillsbrad Foothils and Old Stratholme in Caverns of Time.

Or simply backup few zones(as time travel zones) that have most interesting quests in case if they are going to be removed or destroyed in next expansions