Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Although I completely disagree with their idiotic boycott, it's far better than trying to push idiotic legislation like in North Carolina. A boycott is far superior to legislation nearly every time. Of course, I don't think that this boycott will get many supporters, because the people doing it are moronic bigots.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Places like nude beaches, already existing unisex bathrooms and changing rooms, all kinds of roommates of opposite genders, etc. - all hints at the fact that we are too paranoid about these things and, actually, there isn't much to fear. Perverts, sexual assaulters, etc. - they do what they do as it is, with all these gender separation rules; while others don't regardless of the circumstances. The vast majority of people can handle the sight of a person of the sex they are interested in changing their undies, or a person of the sex they are interested in walking into a cabin in a public bathroom... And those that can't, they find ways to do nasty things anyway.

I think this separation does more harm then good, and frankly, I'm not sure it does any good at all.
    I would never take my child to a nude beach, that's just me. Also, every time someone brings up nude beaches, all I see is the scene from Eurotrip where they go to the nude beach and all the naked guys are running after the chick with their wangs flopping around and repeating girl girl girl over and over, makes me chuckle.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    I've seen plenty of women with beards and men with boobs in my day that weren't trans lol...Jokes aside, I agree that it would suck for the truly honest person who identifies as the opposite sex to have to use a restroom in a public place, but I dont't think allowing anyone who identifies as a woman to use the womens restroom is the right answer.
    Female boobs are not the same as male boobs. Female boobs includes transwomen, since it is the same hormone that does it, the same way too. It's visibly different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would never take my child to a nude beach, that's just me. Also, every time someone brings up nude beaches, all I see is the scene from Eurotrip where they go to the nude beach and all the naked guys are running after the chick with their wangs flopping around and repeating girl girl girl over and over, makes me chuckle.
    I've been on a few nude beaches in my life; not on purpose, since I never go to resorts alone, and those I go to tend to be pretty conservative in this regard - but just was passing through them on my way along the coast. Everything looked very civil, people didn't look like perverts at all.

Of course, people like this also happen to be there sometimes:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4eG8O8lRDQ
    But are they that big of a problem? I don't know; we need to ask someone frequenting this kind of places.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Then, as I have said 129386128323 times this thread, make exceptions to allow those that are actually serious to not be at risk of legal problems. It is really, really, really simple but for some reason it is a "no that isnt possible" idea yet this blanket law that harms innocents was easily possible... in a single day in North Carolina.

It heavily feels like no one that supports this law actually cares about protecting trans people.
    I think the embarrassment of A) Initially being labeled a sex offender before you can prove yourself in a court of law, and B) Initially being labeled a sex offender before you can prove yourself in a court of law is a HUGE issue. in order for this to actually work, bathrooms either need to become unisex or single stalled only. Otherwise we are going to have to trust that the guy with the wig, stocking, and lipstick on, is actually a woman and not a creeper.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Female boobs are not the same as male boobs. Female boobs includes transwomen, since it is the same hormone that does it, the same way too. It's visibly different.
    Void of since of humor you are, remove stick from ones ass you must.

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Void of since of humor you are, remove stick from ones ass you must.
    I'm with no sense of humor when I respond to a post that seems a little lacking with reality?

I think the embarrassment of A) Initially being labeled a sex offender before you can prove yourself in a court of law, and B) Initially being labeled a sex offender before you can prove yourself in a court of law is a HUGE issue. in order for this to actually work, bathrooms either need to become unisex or single stalled only. Otherwise we are going to have to trust that the guy with the wig, stocking, and lipstick on, is actually a woman and not a creeper.
    Why is this an all or nothing thing with you? Why is your initial response to making reasonable exceptions "guy with the wig, stocking, and lipstick on". Is no middle ground possible, do you not know what trans people actually look like, or are you just shitposting. I just want to know cause if you are bored and shitposting I can ignore you and move on.

The two most interesting things about this thread is how gen-ot suddenly agrees with radical feminists that cis-dudes are dangerous when talking about protecting women and children, and every woman here is like "no this is a stupid law". It is almost like white knights have risen just to be dicks to trans people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    First world problem threads are the best. /popcorn
    give back my popcorn!

The two most interesting things about this thread is how gen-ot suddenly agrees with radical feminists that cis-dudes are dangerous when talking about protecting women and children, and every woman here is like "no this is a stupid law".
    I've noted the same thru so many threads like this. The usual radfem haters will join them the second there's trans to hate instead.

Why is this an all or nothing thing with you? Why is your initial response to making reasonable exceptions "guy with the wig, stocking, and lipstick on". Is no middle ground possible, do you not know what trans people actually look like, or are you just shitposting. I just want to know cause if you are bored and shitposting I can ignore you and move on.

The two most interesting things about this thread is how gen-ot suddenly agrees with radical feminists that cis-dudes are dangerous when talking about protecting women and children, and every woman here is like "no this is a stupid law". It is almost like white knights have risen just to be dicks to trans people.
    I'll repeat myself in different words. Because most people are not offenders of any kind. There is no evidence that trans folks are more likely to be an offender. It's more likely that a straight white born-male goes on a rampage, compared to any other demographic.

And I already noted that irony.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Not shitposting, and in all honesty most people wouldn't have the slightest idea that a person is transgender if they have gone about it properly and are at the end of their treatment and surgeries. Those aren't the people that have ever had or will ever have an issue using a female toilet space because no one notices. The problem comes into it when someone that hasn't undergone the surgeries, hormone replacement and overall change, and is just a John in a wig and high heels.

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I've noted the same thru so many threads like this. The usual radfem haters will join them the second there's trans to hate instead.
    That same kind of hypocrisy is quite present in - for example - North Carolina right now in general.
    When someone refuses to do business with a gay couple based on what they consider right it's their personal freedom; if companies decide to boycott NC it's suddenly bullying.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Again lets put this into perspective is it wrong to not want a grown man in a washroom alone with young girls?
    I like how you're not-so-subtly implying that all transgender people are pedophile rapists.

Not shitposting, and in all honesty most people wouldn't have the slightest idea that a person is transgender if they have gone about it properly and are at the end of their treatment and surgeries. Those aren't the people that have ever had or will ever have an issue using a female toilet space because no one notices. The problem comes into it when someone that hasn't undergone the surgeries, hormone replacement and overall change, and is just a John in a wig and high heels.
    Yes I would agree that no one would know, the issue is if someone checks, there can be legal issues for those that completely pass under the current law which can easily be avoided with a hormone therapy exemption. I am seriously trying to work with the people that think this law is helpful, which is debatable, while keeping trans people safe from legal repercussions. If it is really about keeping cis-men from being perverts, then allow exemptions for trans people to keep them safe... which gets hand waved away every time I mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Where did you go to med school?
    since when do you need a medical degree to know Penis = Dude and Vagina = Chick? There is no gray area or splitting hairs. Its really not that hard. You are either one or the other and no matter whats going on inside your head you cant change your DNA or your junk.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    since when do you need a medical degree to know Penis = Dude and Vagina = Chick? There is no gray area or splitting hairs. Its really not that hard. You are either one or the other and no matter whats going on inside your head you cant change your DNA or your junk.
    Again, sex (biological), gender (mental), and sexuality (orientation) are different. It's not difficult to comprehend, for those who don't.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Deleted
    Not shitposting, and in all honesty most people wouldn't have the slightest idea that a person is transgender if they have gone about it properly and are at the end of their treatment and surgeries. Those aren't the people that have ever had or will ever have an issue using a female toilet space because no one notices.
    The thing is: For people who blend in well it maybe won't be too much of a problem before the surgery/surgeries either (apart from the theoretical legal risk that will always be there), because (hopefully) no one is going to check their genitals in the restroom. It's more of a problem for people who do not pass flawlessly; and it will stay a problem for them even after hormone therapy and SRS.
    Because while they might not face legal problems ultimately, they might still be confronted with/by authorities a lot more with such laws.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromosome

You were saying? More than XX (chick) and XY (dude) exists. Hope that link remedies your knowledge on the subject.

10+ Year Old Account
    since when do you need a medical degree to know Penis = Dude and Vagina = Chick?
    Actually, you don't need a medical degree to realize that such reductionist view misses the point entirely.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I don't want men in the same washroom little girls use.

Is that really something that makes me a monster now?
    Be honest, if a man wanted to molest little girls, what's to stop him from walking in girl's restrooms when no one is looking?

Magical bathroom gender forcefield?