Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    That's funny OP because I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Yeah this thread is pointless
    Dang. You know when Greymane rates your thread pointless, it's really low. Guy got a knack for that stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    No one is taking this serious, right, right?
    This thread? I hope not.

However there unfortunately are lots and lots of mentally challeged unique snowflakes who genuinely do take things like gender/race fluidity seriously... and then cry how no one is taking them seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    That's funny OP because I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
    Well, I identify myself as a giant indestructible mutant monster that breathes radioactive fire. What you think about that? Err, I mean, SKREEEEONK!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    good luck, my nigga
    Perma ban inc!

It gets better... well... It won't really. So walk it off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    I shouldn't be White. Every time I look in the mirror I see a Black guy. When I was growing up I excelled in basketball and made the Varsity team my 9th grade year. My favorite food is soul food: Collard greens, mac & cheese, fried pork chops, and even Chitlins are my favorites. The only music I enjoyed was Rap. Lets face it the 90s were awesome for Rap music. Hell I knew more about Rap than my Black friends. I drove a car with a loud ass stereo and nice rims and I can dance. Theres no way I should be white because inside I know I am really black. So starting tomorrow Im putting on Black Face so my outside matches my inside. After I put on my black face I will head down to the DMV and have them change my race from white to black which makes it official. I know at first it will be hard but I know all about the hardships that my people have endured over the years. People will call me "Brave" and a "Hero" and others who are like me will look up to me.

I mean if Dudes can throw on some panties and a dress and all of a sudden they are now women then why the hell cant I throw on some black face and become Black? Thats how it works right?
    You can become blacker with some tan, that's all i can think of famalam.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    Perma ban inc!
    MMO-c hardly gives permabans, those posts just get an infraction.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Save up and get a transracial procedure, then. Bitching about it won't net you any sympathy.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted

This guy is transethnic, it happens people!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, you were also supposed to be born intelligent, and look how that turned out.

I was born black too, but because its the 21st century that means very little.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    I shouldn't be White. Every time I look in the mirror I see a Black guy. When I was growing up I excelled in basketball and made the Varsity team my 9th grade year. My favorite food is soul food: Collard greens, mac & cheese, fried pork chops, and even Chitlins are my favorites. The only music I enjoyed was Rap. Lets face it the 90s were awesome for Rap music. Hell I knew more about Rap than my Black friends. I drove a car with a loud ass stereo and nice rims and I can dance. Theres no way I should be white because inside I know I am really black. So starting tomorrow Im putting on Black Face so my outside matches my inside. After I put on my black face I will head down to the DMV and have them change my race from white to black which makes it official. I know at first it will be hard but I know all about the hardships that my people have endured over the years. People will call me "Brave" and a "Hero" and others who are like me will look up to me.

I mean if Dudes can throw on some panties and a dress and all of a sudden they are now women then why the hell cant I throw on some black face and become Black? Thats how it works right?
    So, you define race by racial stereotypes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    MMO-c hardly gives permabans, those posts just get an infraction.
    Like I care if these niggers suspend or ban me.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    I wasn't aware transgender people caused such faux outrage online

Enjoy getting killed by cops!

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    Enjoy getting killed by cops!
    The biggest killer of black men is black men. Just sayin....

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you fucking high?......I'm out....I can't even....*slams door on thread*

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I wasn't aware transgender people caused such faux outrage online
    How have you missed all the threads about it? Apart from this, there's one currently going even.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

the commenters in this thread just ooze self-righteousness