Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    then he should stop presenting it like a fact.
    I don't believe he is unless you're oversensitve

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Probably for us foot freaks.
    are you sure those arent hands? those are some long toes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    "i dont like it, so its bad"
    pls, do us a favor and leave.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion, if you have a problem with this then dont post here.

Question whatever you take for granted.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    The fact you don't know is scary
    I'm done with your critique.

The fact that you think our night together meant nothing ruined me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Maybe you just aren't that in to women...
    Not painting your toenails doesn't make you less of a woman...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I'm done with your critique.

The fact that you think our night together meant nothing ruined me.
    Yeah well you jizzed on my lovely satin sheets

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Not painting your toenails doesn't make you less of a woman...
    Apparently some people think that not liking painted toenails makes you a fag.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    Apparently some people think that not liking painted toenails makes you a fag.
    To be fair I don't like painted nails, is that why i'm a...... homosexual

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Yeah well you jizzed on my lovely satin sheets
    I love having satin sheets... but I hate cleaning them... >.<
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

I never paint my toenails...the question is, WHO gets this worked up over something like that?

Deleted
    Simply becasue they like it that way. There really is no other reason.

Did you expect some ulterior motive like: "The paint is poisened and whenever they warm their feet on your legs at night they are actually trying to poison you."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    I love having satin sheets... but I hate cleaning them... >.<
    Exactly sister!

Deleted
    How can you love something so much and yet be so indifferent to that?
    Because it's more about appreciation of the entire foot, rather than how it is dressed.

Same reason a woman wearing nothing but your shirt can be far more sexy than a woman wearing a fancy ball gown.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I never paint my toenails...the question is, WHO gets this worked up over something like that?
    My mother would, at least, she did whenever I painted them when I was younger... annoyingly enough, if my sister did she either didn't notice or didn't care...
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

My mother would, at least, she did whenever I painted them when I was younger... annoyingly enough, if my sister did she either didn't notice or didn't care...
    That's strange, have you ever asked her why she wasn't bothered by your sister and was bothered by you doing it?

7+ Year Old Account
    Exactly sister!
    Speaking of, I'm getting some new sheets soon. They're expensive, but they're going to be really nice.

Currently though, I have the soft plush and wool sheets on that use over winter... much easier to clean, but not very good once the weather starts heating up... >.<

But I'm getting new summer sheets as well as a new winter comforter (while they're on sale), because the one we have got ruined.

- - - Updated - - -

That's strange, have you ever asked her why she wasn't bothered by your sister and was bothered by you doing it?
    I don't really need to ask, my mother hates me (literally), and my little sister is her little minion- I mean little angel that can do no wrong. :|
    ~~ ~~

I don't really need to ask, my mother hates me (literally), and my little sister is her little minion- I mean little angel that can do no wrong. :|
    Wow, sounds like an awful mother :/

10+ Year Old Account
    no, im saying gay men are way more likely to like nail polish, so if i was gay ill be more likely to like nail polish, which as we know, i do not.
    And I guess you have a source for that bold claim?

7+ Year Old Account
    Wow, sounds like an awful mother :/
    Indeed, she is. Essentially, I've been her excuse for everything in her life going wrong. Her failed marriage with my father, my fault, since I apparently seduced him or something stupid. She also blames me for my brothers dying (one from a birth condition the other from drowning in a neighbor's pool)... In addition to a whole bunch of other things. In short, since I was a young teenager, she dedicated her time and effort to literally making me miserable in a plethora of ways.

She ruined my education by stealing my fund for college and forcing me into mentally disabled children's classes in high school. She slept with several of my boyfriends in order to force us to break up. She paid for my ex's lawyer to try and get custody of my son from me. After her mother (my grandmother) passed, she changed the locks on the house that day and forced the will (which had about 1m worth of assets for me written in it) to be read somewhere were I couldn't reach (in addition to getting the notification sent to her house instead of mine, so technically I was notified), I honestly didn't care about the money, but I mostly wanted a heirloom that my grandmother entrusted to me which my mother stole and auctioned (most likely). She's a monster... Those are just some of the notable things that she's done.
    ~~ ~~

Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    And I guess you have a source for that bold claim?
    Well because its "feminine" right? and you know, people like tranny always paint their toenail to be feminine, but no again, I dont think anyone ever cared to do a study on that.

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed, she is. Essentially, I've been her excuse for everything in her life going wrong. Her failed marriage with my father, my fault, since I apparently seduced him or something stupid. She also blames me for my brothers dying (one from a birth condition the other from drowning in a neighbor's pool)... In addition to a whole bunch of other things. In short, since I was a young teenager, she dedicated her time and effort to literally making me miserable in a plethora of ways.

She ruined my education by stealing my fund for college and forcing me into mentally disabled children's classes in high school. She slept with several of my boyfriends in order to force us to break up. She paid for my ex's lawyer to try and get custody of my son from me. After her mother (my grandmother) passed, she changed the locks on the house that day and forced the will (which had about 1m worth of assets for me written in it) to be read somewhere were I couldn't reach (in addition to getting the notification sent to her house instead of mine, so technically I was notified), I honestly didn't care about the money, but I mostly wanted a heirloom that my grandmother entrusted to me which my mother stole and auctioned (most likely). She's a monster... Those are just some of the notable things that she's done.
    Holy cow, that's just horrible, seems like she literally tried to leech anything she could from you. Reading this is shocking, I'm surprised she didn't try to kill you...Yeah that's terrible for me to say but it really sounds like you got one rotten batch of parenting there, sorry for all your lost and pain inflicted.

- - - Updated - - -

Now having read what an awful hell your mom made you live, it makes me think. I guess the reason why she never wanted you to paint your nail/toenails is because maybe she thought it look make you more attractive and she did not want you to be so. So if anything, maybe that may be one of those times where you mom did you a favor without wanting to (according to my opinion of the fact that I think painted nail are gross).