Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Words
    Move closer to the equator. Wait a few dozen generations.

Quote Originally Posted by chewie49 View Post
    the commenters in this thread just ooze self-righteousness
    I'm steadfastly not offendable. That being said, I have no problem with people seeing this drek and thinking the OP is an asshole.
    Last edited by Pantomime; 2016-04-24 at 03:04 PM. Reason: saw another post

Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    Ignoring the stupidity of the false equivalency for an instance...

Nothing is stopping you. It isn't against the law. If you want to adopt black culture and live wearing black face, you are allowed to do so.
    Not sure you can take a DL photo wearing black face.

Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    It's okay, you're just like transexuals, in the end you can't ever be what you weren't born as, but you can pretend to be and be accepted as such. or well by a certain amount of people.
    Exactly. /10woodenchairs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    How have you missed all the threads about it? Apart from this, there's one currently going even.
    Was sarcasm

Deleted
    So you fit the stereotypes of black peolpe and hence you are black?

And no, crossdressing does not make a women out of a man, it's still a man in a dress.

I only see human, no matter if you are white or black. It is just stupid thread!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Call me what you want, I dont get triggered.
    Lies, news articles trigger you to post them.

u cant do it cuz ur FUCKING A WHILE MALE /s
    mr pickles

I know who i am! Im the dude playin the dude disguised as another dude!

Quote Originally Posted by AllieCetra View Post
    I know who i am! Im the dude playin the dude disguised as another dude!
    Victor Victor?

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't identifying as a black person be a cultural appropriation doe?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't imagine what goes in the mind of a person who sits down one day and thinks, "Starting thread like this will probably produce a constructive discussion".
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

I shouldn't be White. Every time I look in the mirror I see a Black guy. When I was growing up I excelled in basketball and made the Varsity team my 9th grade year. My favorite food is soul food: Collard greens, mac & cheese, fried pork chops, and even Chitlins are my favorites. The only music I enjoyed was Rap. Lets face it the 90s were awesome for Rap music. Hell I knew more about Rap than my Black friends. I drove a car with a loud ass stereo and nice rims and I can dance. Theres no way I should be white because inside I know I am really black. So starting tomorrow Im putting on Black Face so my outside matches my inside. After I put on my black face I will head down to the DMV and have them change my race from white to black which makes it official. I know at first it will be hard but I know all about the hardships that my people have endured over the years. People will call me "Brave" and a "Hero" and others who are like me will look up to me.

I mean if Dudes can throw on some panties and a dress and all of a sudden they are now women then why the hell cant I throw on some black face and become Black? Thats how it works right?
    Im gonna try this if i ever get a bad court appearance i can just shout of RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! and get out of everything
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Lies, news articles trigger you to post them.
    oh snappaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Yea, like boob jobs.
    They grow boobs themselves though

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I can't imagine what goes in the mind of a person who sits down one day and thinks, "Starting thread like this will probably produce a constructive discussion".
    I always get the feeling that they think themselves incredibly clever for "proving" how absurd the thing they hate is by making they consider to be an equally absurd statement.

The end result is usually somewhere between amusing and sad, leaning further toward sad the more serious they're being and the more right they think they are.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    racist.

i think im starting to get the hang of how this works.
    Somebody had his feelings hurt, now he is a troll. Poor guy. Did you get snubbed by a transgender person? Or what pushed you over the edge?
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Why do people here think OP's view is ridiculous but not people who are male but identify as women?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Why do people here think OP's view is ridiculous but not people who are male but identify as women?
    Because he's deliberately [censored] for attention... He isn't serious he's just flogging the transgender faux outrage horse

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42 View Post
    I always get the feeling that they think themselves incredibly clever for "proving" how absurd the thing they hate is by making they consider to be an equally absurd statement.

The end result is usually somewhere between amusing and sad, leaning further toward sad the more serious they're being and the more right they think they are.
    They just straw man the original argument down to some element taken out of context, then take another element to compare, which, in the same formulation, sound silly - and think they've defeated the original argument. Pretty common tactic when dealing with opinions one considers threatening their beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Because gender =/= sex, while skin color = skin color.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.