No TMW chapters today, that sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    it's becuase I haven't watched animu in months

sorry guys I can't grace you with my perfection
    go watch Tanaka-kun

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    What absolute cancer this thread became... even more than normal, holy shit.
    I got a infraction, and I wasn't even being that cancerous, it's totally unfair

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    No TMW chapters today, that sucks.
    I feel bad for the author, having the power go out at his house followed by an internet cafe would suck massively.

10+ Year Old Account

That scene was funny. Waiting for some1 to make gifs.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    I got a infraction, and I wasn't even being that cancerous, it's totally unfair
    Sorry, I was so cancerous the infractions spilled over and you ended up caught up in the collateral damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    I feel bad for the author, having the power go out at his house followed by an internet cafe would suck massively.
    Reading the post somehow made me think the author was Wang Lin from Xian Ni somehow.

Real talk time. What hairstyles are you guys liking on girls today? Ponytail still does it for me but here lately there's been some nice shorter hair styles that are nice. Also what colors? I'm a fan of Black hair and brunettes. Don't care to much for blondes anymore but I can still dig it, just not as much as the other 2.

Deleted
    I don't know what was involved in creating Luluco, but I want some. It's probably illegal here, but I still want some.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Haze View Post
    Real talk time. What hairstyles are you guys liking on girls today? Ponytail still does it for me but here lately there's been some nice shorter hair styles that are nice. Also what colors? I'm a fan of Black hair and brunettes. Don't care to much for blondes anymore but I can still dig it, just not as much as the other 2.
    Simple short cut black hair, a ponytail works too.

anything is good as long as it's not the "LET ME TALK TO YOUR SUPERVISOR" or "I AM OFFENDED BY ANYTHING" like this

fuck that skrillex sidecut
    Yeah I couldn't do that either. Not a fan of the nose ring either

anything is good as long as it's not the "LET ME TALK TO YOUR SUPERVISOR" or "I AM OFFENDED BY ANYTHING" like this
    [img]http://y.cdn-expressen.se/images/1b/a6/1ba695b4288247d9a948b794f4b9e3ad/16x9/760.jpg[img]

fuck that skrillex sidecut
    Did you google tumblr feminist or something?

Deleted
    Yeah I couldn't do that either. Not a fan of the nose ring either
    Hate septum piercings, but nostril piercings can be cute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Short hair, but not extremely short, are the cutest for me. I always tend to find them better.
    I think the color depends on the person, some haircolors fit different people better. Someone can look extremely gorgeous with black~brown hair but not so much with blonde hair, while redheads tend to have prettier haircolor but are extremely rare (at least here) and more than often don't use a equally as good hairstyle with their superior haircolor.

This for example is just way too cute:

She's done different versions of it but it always look at least good:

And this would be more or less what I'd call good sized for girls that want to change from super long hairs to something less long but not so short:

Ponytails can be incredibly cute too:

Last edited by Artorius; 2016-04-24 at 04:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ew to much 3d here

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Short hair, but not extremely short, are the cutest for me. I always tend to find them better.
    I think the color depends on the person, some haircolors fit different people better. Someone can look extremely gorgeous with black~brown hair but not so much with blonde hair, while redheads tend to have prettier haircolor but are extremely rare (at least here) and more than often don't use a equally as good hairstyle with their superior haircolor.

This for example is just way too cute:

[IMG]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/63/05/e1/6305e1f0da01fa5ad3bfd450af971f34.jpg[MG]

[IMG]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/71/83/66/71836622946d5b75348bc53a75dd12c7.jpg[MG]

She's done different versions of it but it always look at least good:

[IMG]http://www.thenewpotato.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/lindsey-stirling-2016-620x360.jpg?d01037[IMG]

And this would be more or less what I'd call good sized for girls that want to change from super long hairs to something less long but not so short:

[IMG]http://s31.postimg.org/jmn8iyk2j/10_Cute_Hairstyles_For_Short_Hair.jpg[MG]
    That's last one was pretty nice. Maybe a little shorter and it'd be perfect. For some reason I don't like the way Lindsay looks in those pics. Love her violin playing tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like the hair style megumin and koneko have. I'd post a pic but imgur.com is being utter shit on my phone

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Hate septum piercings, but nostril piercings can be cute.
    I don't like anything around the nose area really. Don't like lip piercings either. Only ears imo. Although I could make do with bellybutton piercing.

- - - Updated - - -

Ponytail of death is a fun hairstyle also

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the true hairstyle:

- - - Updated - - -

And nostril piercings are horrible.

http://i.imgur.com/NWcjijX.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    I hope you're watching that and not just using the picture lol, I kinda like that hairstyle though

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    This is the true hairstyle:

[IMG]http://s31.postimg.org/sjzqf484b/Screenshot_744.jpg
    Oh yes. Chihiya hairstyle is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    I don't even think about shit like that, what the fuck. If a girl looks good, she's looking good. Not like I'm gonna be like "that's a nice haircut, but black hair is totaly shit fuck off".

I used to know a girl that wore hear natural haircolor and at some point she dyed it in a dark purple and she still looked great.

Piercings can be fine. I (used to) know some people that have snakebites, plucks, channels or septum piercings and some people can wear it and some can't. It can look really good on some as long as they don't overdo it.

Tattoos, however, are a no. I don't like those at all.
    I'm pretty down with different hair colors. Any version of ombre is legit. Especially this one.