10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    I don't even think about shit like that, what the fuck. If a girl looks good, she's looking good. Not like I'm gonna be like "that's a nice haircut, but black hair is totaly shit fuck off".
    You're the first one to even suggest this outcome, lol.

People can find different hairstyles/haircolors prettier, doesn't mean they won't ever feel attracted to someone who doesn't match it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    I'm pretty down with different hair colors. Any version of ombre is legit. Especially this one.
    This looks great.

I don't even think about shit like that, what the fuck. If a girl looks good, she's looking good. Not like I'm gonna be like "that's a nice haircut, but black hair is totaly shit fuck off".

I used to know a girl that wore hear natural haircolor and at some point she dyed it in a dark purple and she still looked great.

Piercings can be fine. I (used to) know some people that have snakebites, plucks, channels or septum piercings and some people can wear it and some can't. It can look really good on some as long as they don't overdo it.

Tattoos, however, are a no. I don't like those at all.
    If a girl looks good then more than likely her hair also looks good. I won't judge based on hairstyle, but I do have some favorite kinds that add points. Also agree with tattoos. Although I could probably be alright with 1 or 2, depending on where and what.

Twintails 4 lyfe!!!

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    dangit why was flying witch a half episode sure felt like it :P
    [CENTER]

It's not like I tell people to burn in hell just because they have a tattoo. One of my sisters has a few small tattoos that mean something to her and my brother in law has some as well. It's their choice and as long as they don't make them look worse, they're completely fine, but I'm just not a fan of them.
    Yeah small tattoos like that are fine, I wouldn't want like 8 or more lol, that's pushing it to. I especially don't like huge tattoos. Like you though, I don't care about it, just not attracted by them. Oh also I'd rather there not be butterflies or hearts or people's name. That's kinda cringy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Twintails 4 lyfe!!!
    I've never seen an adult woman with twin tails that's looked good.

Deleted
    What the fuck is going on with my network. Yesterday everything was fine, but today? My mother's laptop can't connect to internet over wifi or ethernet, receiving "unidentified network". Resetting the modem fixed that, but instead the tabletop PC now couldn't connect with the exact same problem. Resetting the modem once more fixed the problem for PC, but - ye, you guessed - the laptop can't connect again. Not a single google troubleshooting solution I found has worked so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    What the fuck is going on with my network. Yesterday everything was fine, but today? My mother's laptop can't connect to internet over wifi or ethernet, receiving "unidentified network". Resetting the modem fixed that, but instead the tabletop PC now couldn't connect with the exact same problem. Resetting the modem once more fixed the problem for PC, but - ye, you guessed - the laptop can't connect again. Not a single google troubleshooting solution I found has worked so far.
    A certain someone from the thread is firing those packets at you son.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Looks like the router isn't being able to create more than one IP to give to your devices, only being able to connect to the first one that tries a connection.
    Go to your router's web configuration page and try to activate DHCP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Looks like the router isn't being able to create more than one IP to give to your devices, only being able to connect to the first one that tries a connection.
    Go to your router's web configuration page and try to activate DHCP.
    Well, when I finally managed to reach customer service of my provider it turns out when fixing another problem yesterday they screwed some shit up on their end. ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Haze View Post
    Yeah small tattoos like that are fine, I wouldn't want like 8 or more lol, that's pushing it to. I especially don't like huge tattoos. Like you though, I don't care about it, just not attracted by them. Oh also I'd rather there not be butterflies or hearts or people's name. That's kinda cringy.

- - - Updated - - -

I've never seen an adult woman with twin tails that's looked good.
    I live in hope ;__;

10+ Year Old Account
    I live in hope ;__;
    and die in despair?
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    and die in despair?
    I die off despair because of all the Shit taste in here

Re:Zero ep 4 - This episode was beyond cute, especially Emilia and the maids. So I guess next week will be 'cute'.

Art how far have you made it into Chihayafuru? Have you been graced by true best girl yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Haze View Post
    I hope you're watching that and not just using the picture lol, I kinda like that hairstyle though
    of course I'm watching Macross. #TeamFreyja
    Mirage is nice and hopefully the tsundere isn't fuck awful

Twintails 4 lyfe!!!
    http://i.imgur.com/UBeRM0q.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    of course I'm watching Macross. #TeamFreyja
    Mirage is nice and hopefully the tsundere isn't fuck awful

http://i.imgur.com/UBeRM0q.jpg
    How did you get a picture of my set up?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Re:Zero ep 4 - This episode was beyond cute, especially Emilia and the maids. So I guess next week will be 'cute'.
    Beyond cute is a perfect description! Damn, that was very enjoyable. That ending though

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Dragonball Super Episode 40

The King of everything just entered the scene

Things just got a whole lot more interesting.
    super 40 I see Monoka has been training with Mr Satan and learned his delay punch! also did Toriyama forget dende can heal?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Art how far have you made it into Chihayafuru? Have you been graced by true best girl yet?
    We're at episode 9 I think and gf is incredibly jealous of chihaya.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    We're at episode 9 I think and gf is incredibly jealous of chihaya.
    As she should be. Woman needs to take a moment and reflect on exactly what it takes to be best girl in her MC-kun's life.